dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

Re:Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by dk413 on Sep 23, 13 9:09 PM
Shimmery I've had the same problem with that challenge. It only gave me credit when I chased ghosts away at home. But didn't give any when I was visiting neighbors.
They need to fix this or say in the challenge it applies to your place only.

[Post New]by melmc244 on Sep 24, 13 9:33 AM
I had the the sparkling break, live fusion, and volcano breath finished, but when this new "offer" challenge called "pearl legend" popped up, all three of those items disappeared from my backpack. I've been able to redo the sparkling break and live fusion, but not the volcano breath.I don't want to have to do them all over again.

tas997
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by tas997 on Sep 24, 13 5:02 PM
melmc244 wrote:I had the the sparkling break, live fusion, and volcano breath finished, but when this new "offer" challenge called "pearl legend" popped up, all three of those items disappeared from my backpack. I've been able to redo the sparkling break and live fusion, but not the volcano breath.I don't want to have to do them all over again.

Mel, I noticed the exact same issue! I was just thinking that for once, I had a shot at completing one of these special challenges as I had several already completed, but no joy.

tas997
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by tas997 on Sep 24, 13 5:06 PM
Has anyone noticed any difficulty with the "Ghost in the Manor" task? I have everything completed save chasing a ghost away from the study. I've done that three times now - once by summoning, once by using a special object, and once by exploring, and none have credited for progress.

Also, on the "Round Stone" task, I had several Drops of Dew in my inventory when this task came up, but I've had to search to acquire a new one. I'm not that concerned - I had most every item in this quest and was told to find a new one - but in this case, I've been searching in that darned Gazebo several times a day for about two weeks and can't find this! Starting to wonder if there's a hiccup here. Is that what others have found?

zbr13
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by zbr13 on Sep 25, 13 4:38 PM
Hi,
I can't do anything. When I hit an action, anything really, it shows the spin or loading logo and that's it. I can log in. I'm on Safari. I haven't had any problem up until last night. I've cleared the cache, and everything else I can think of. I need some help. Thank you.
This happened after I cleared a ghost from Ghosts in the Manor and it did not register.

Edited on 09/25/2013 at 4:39:31 PM PST

[Post New]by mijalomi on Sep 25, 13 4:46 PM
I'm having the same problem as zbr, with the loading symbol in the middle of the screen, only mine occurs when I do anything. I try refreshing and it does it again as soon as I click something. Been using Chrome for months to play this game, never had a problem until a few days ago. Cleared cache and all that- don't know what else to do. Any suggestions?

Lynet
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Lynet on Sep 25, 13 9:37 PM
I've been having that problem too, but only if I help friends with feeding dragons or creatures by the dragons. If I go past that screen without helping, then the game works.

[Post New]by mijalomi on Sep 26, 13 4:48 AM
I'll try that, Lynet, to see if it makes a difference for me. thanks!

Edit: yep, that made a difference. No more issues so far. thanks again.
So, everyone with load screen freezes, try not feeding friends' dragons or creatures. Actually, I feed them, reload, then exit that screen w/o feeding so my neighbours still get help

Edited on 09/26/2013 at 7:45:50 AM PST

[Post New]by mijalomi on Sep 26, 13 4:55 AM
Okay, sorry, one more gripe. I changed my picture to the lady in the green hat, and it's the correct pic in the duel screen, but on the neighbor bar and my pic at the top of the screen (next to name) is the red head. I don't mind, really, but still, y'know. bug?

[Post New]by Silverthornfire on Sep 27, 13 1:36 AM
The game does not seem very stable.. it takes me at least 10 times reloading the page to even get through the 'help friends' screen at the start.

By this I mean, I load the game.. it pops up the 'help friends' screen I click two or three of the names.. doesn't matter if I get money or no.. after the 2nd or 3rd click, it won't click anymore and I have to refresh the page.

I am using chrome and clear cache etc. regularly.. it has nothing to do with that.. it is a server issue.

P.S. I have noticed that if anyone sends you a gift or an invite and you are doing something right at that same time, the game hangs. It doesn't seem to be truly multi user yet.. and that's probably why the battling feature doesn't work.

P.P.S. It is REALLY annoying having to reload the page EVERY time you try to do anything!!!

Edited on 09/27/2013 at 2:15:12 AM PST

[Post New]by Whittlo on Sep 27, 13 4:03 AM
Silverthorne, try exiting that first screen, without helping. I was having the exact same problem you are and it seems that first screen is what's messing us up. I don't have problems when I exit that screen.

[Post New]by Silverthornfire on Sep 27, 13 6:20 AM
I get it mid game as well... I think it's just server glitches.

Thanks for the suggestion tho I've tried various different combinations and sometimes it's fine.. it's also time of day as well, during the early mornings my time, there's no hiccups. (but I'm not always up at 6-7 am)

Edited on 09/27/2013 at 6:21:35 AM PST

[Post New]by zitronenfalter12 on Sep 27, 13 11:16 AM
I have a trick to the helping page that normally works fine for me: I first feed all the dragons because the glitch mainly appears at feeding the other creatures. Then I flip back and try to feed as many trees, dryads and unicorns before the glitch appears.

Normally I have to reload afterwards anyway because if there is a glitch at the feeding page, I'm not able to accept my neighbors gifts, too. There is only a loading page then!

[Post New]by zitronenfalter12 on Sep 28, 13 8:46 AM
Hm. Dear BF,

seems that your online games are running as "sliced bread" (a German expression). Time to buy some new servers!?

I'm now playing Bushwacker2 and RoM. First is awfully slow, I can smoke a cigarette and prepare coffee to whack 18 bushes and RoM has to be reloaded app. every 15 minutes...

[Post New]by lindsay41 on Sep 28, 13 12:54 PM
HI 2 ALL Patient fishies still TRYING 2 PLAY THIS GAME as well as those of us who are NOT PATIENT ANYMORE ) : ! PLEASE LET ME TELL everyone that I am no longer able to be the least bit patient -- I AM SERIOUSLY FURIOUS WHEN TRYING TO PLAY A GAME THAT IS OBVIOUSLY STILL IN BETA MODE. I have no problem helping out with games as 'TEST THEM' as long as I am told it is a test!
[i][u] AND AS LONG AS I AM NOT BEING PLAYED FOR A FOOL (AKA A FORMER FISHIE WITH FULL MEMBERSHIP)

MY PREVIOUS ISSUES ARE STILL UNRESOLVED ALTHOUGH I AM TOLF THAT I AM A HIGH PRIORTY -- NOT, APPARENTLY, SINCE IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER 2 YRS!! PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH CS AND now with this game, I am back 2 them with so MANY ISSUES AGAIN *REST ASSURRED THAT I
I have contacted CS with almost all of my probs and have sent them along with a dr FELIX REPORT AT LEAST 5-6 DAYS AGO -- now that may not seem like a long time HOWEVER I HAVE SPENT WAY TOO MUCH MONEY ON A GAME THAT IS BEYOND FRUSTRATING -- it makes me livid to be told that it is 'free'-- yeah, right! u cannot get beyond certain points without forking over money and at the rate they give out diamonds, I will be 6 feet under b4 I WOULD GET ENOUGH DIAMONDS 2 GET PASSED THE FIRST KEY I HAD TO BUY... seriously? At the age of 71, I play for 2 reasons: one is to KEEP UP with my ny 4 granddaughters and mainly to try to escape from
the constant pain that I live with every single day. NOW after 5 major surgeries in the last 4 yrs and the possibility of open hear surgery and definitely a hip replacement, these ongoing issues just make me more stressed and angry that this game would/could be fun instead I am reminded everyday that there ARE NO FREE LUNCHES AND IF I HAD ANY IDEA HOW UNPLAYBLE THIS GAME IS, I WOULD NEVER NEVER HAVE SIGNED UP!! MAYBE I should take Taylor Swifts words and sing we're NEVER EVER NEVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER EVER! AND QUIT WHILE I AM AHEAD. BUT ENJOY GETTING TO MEET SUCH NICE PEOPLE AND SO I PLAY ON DESPITE THE MANY MANY PROBLEMS LIKE: LOSING ALL MY 'HINT'S IN ONE GAME, ONLY TO FINALLY CLICK THE LAST ITEM AND HAVE THE SERVER GO DOWN, PLAYING A GAME AND HAVING THE SERVER GO DOWN AND LOSING ALL THE EXPERIENCE POINTS I HAD JUST SAVED UP TO PLAY THE LAST PART OF A QUEST. also in at least 5-7 games clicking on an identified object only to have the game take my object and then have it remain in the list to be collected -- this has happened mainly in STUDY!

[Post New]by lindsay41 on Sep 28, 13 1:31 PM
OK THE SERVER HAS GONE DOWN 3 TIMES IN THE 15 MINS, I WAS TRYING 2 type out my mqny probs [u]AND ONCE AGAIN WE ARE OFFERED EXTRA MONEY BUT THE RESPONSE IS ;NOT A VALID ORDER NUMBER AGAIN, even after everyone complained the last time they did it no fun to get close to getting a quest completed and have any and many things go wrong and I TOO AM BEYOND DIZZY WITH THE CIRCLES AND SYMBOLS GOING ROUND AND ROUND ONE DAY I GOT MY TIMER JUST TO SEE I PLAYED FOR A LITTLE OVER 3 HOURS AND I ACTUALLY HAD 52 MINS OF TOTAL 'PLAYING TIME' AND 128 HRS OF 'WATCHING PAINT DRY, I.E., WATCHING THE SPINNING SYMBOL OR CIRCLE, SIGNING IN SO MANY TIMES WHILE TRYING TO PLAY AND ON AND ON AND ON SOME MORE PLEASE TELL PEOPLE THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS GAME -- I AM GOING TO ASK NICELY FOR SOME OF MY MONEY BACK AND IF I DON'T GET IT, I WILL FILE THE PROBLEM WITH MY CREDIT CARD AND PROTEST THE CHARGES THAT WERE LOST WITH THESE MULTIPLE ISSUES. EEKS
I HATE TO DO THAT BUT IF WE DON'T HIT THEM WHERE IT HURTS, I,E., WITH MONEY LOSSES, NOTHING WILL CHANGE AND AGAIN IF THEY WANT TO TEST A GAME, THEN TELL US AND DON'T HAVE A GAME WITH SO MANY UNWORKABLE PARTS. I WILL NOW SHUT UP AND TAKE PAIN MEDICINE AND A NAP!!! HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND AND THANKS TO MY FRIENDS FOR SUCH SPECIAL GIFTS = ESP CAT AND MORIEL? can't switch out to get correct spelling thanks to all hugs lindsay41

dirtdazzy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by dirtdazzy on Sep 29, 13 8:26 AM
tas997 wrote:Has anyone noticed any difficulty with the "Ghost in the Manor" task? I have everything completed save chasing a ghost away from the study. I've done that three times now - once by summoning, once by using a special object, and once by exploring, and none have credited for progress.

Also, on the "Round Stone" task, I had several Drops of Dew in my inventory when this task came up, but I've had to search to acquire a new one. I'm not that concerned - I had most every item in this quest and was told to find a new one - but in this case, I've been searching in that darned Gazebo several times a day for about two weeks and can't find this! Starting to wonder if there's a hiccup here. Is that what others have found?

I too got hung up on that one. The thing is, it doesn't mean chase away a(as in any) ghost, but particularly the white ghost. If you look at the quest icon it has a picture, that is usually the ghost that they want chased away from the mentioned location. If you've got any of the gold cards from the treasure chests in the mayan game, you can change mode, and use the tab for with Ghosts, use those to keep trying to summon the right ghost.

And yes, some items are particularly rare, before you start searching, check your talismans to see if there are any that increase your odds of finding search items. As that will boost the odds of finding the quest items you are looking for. Also note some conditions, sometimes it will say find the 'x item' in the gazebo in day mode.
It has to be in the right mode for it to be even possible to find. Each mode has its own icon, and like change mode will let you shuffle/use cards to switch modes or add ghosts. These can make a difference in finishing quests. So the cards from the mayan rune game can be quite helpful.

GypsyQueen1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by GypsyQueen1 on Oct 2, 13 3:43 PM
I have had to reload this game more than 10 times so far today due to it's hanging up or completely freezing. In doing so I have wasted 2 white noise artifacts and a fireball artifact, not to mention the lost coins and energy as well as the items I had found. I have been a satisfied BigFish customer for more than 10 years, but I have to say this has become a very disappointing experience. You want us to spend our money on diamonds and coins only to lose them to game hang ups. This would be a really great game if only you had the necessary servers for it to run properly. Please try to figure this out.

[Post New]by Ruchikunal on Oct 3, 13 9:56 AM
same problem with me..And i am facing lots of problem with some task like wizard battles and key duplicate i can not find any person to fight its searching searching and searching nothing happens....

[Post New]by Shimmery_Mermaid on Oct 3, 13 11:18 AM
Weird ...
(finally) decided to buy some Diamonds, only
1) I can't ? !!!
I keep getting the message:
This Item does not exist

and

I do wonder if this is a technical glitch as well ...

2) when I feed my neighbors' nasties ... we are presented with a fine array of any number of potential various prizes to be received, for helping out, but all I ever receive are the same 1 object, over and over and over and .... :
Example(s)
:
* Amethyst Figure - (48 in Backpack and counting) don't even know what they're used for?

* Red Nose x 47 - I feel like if I ever see another one of those damn objects, I shall scream! lol ... UPDATE: scratch that last comment - got curious enough to check on what those Red Nose's are actually used for, and it turns out, that even tho I have 47 of them, we need 50 to assemble the Circus Key.
So, maybe not a glitch after all?
(Except that, I never receive any of the other potential items that could be received ... that has to be a glitch? !)

The point is - I've had the same 4 Lions on my map for 4 days and running.
I do have 34 Neighbors and don't automatically presume they're not helping me out, because it's been my own (frustrating) experience that even when I do have the items to remove the beasties from my own map, within 2 seconds or less, they've been replaced with an identical one ...

--- what I'd like to request/suggest is that once in a while, it would be nice to receive the items we actually need for helping rid unwanted pests,
not just the same item, over and over and over
one that does nothing to help others nor ourselves (with Creatures)

3) I assisted my neighbors at sign in with some of their Rune/Dragon quests - however; I did NOT receive an award of any kind... just a game freeze
restarted and still did not receive anything.
(I know, I know, A kind and compassionate act is often its own reward),
however;
technically speaking, this is unusual happenings so
it is a 'technical issue'.

So, to summarize:

1) Cart is NOT WORKING
This Item does not exist or hasn't been released yet

2) Need more variety in reward items received for helping our neighbors with their beasties
3) Not receiving rewards for helping feed dragons/creatures on friends Rune Maps
4) Need option to purchase creature items (example: Fruit Tartlet with Gold)

Thanx4Listening & for any assistance you may be able to provide

Cheers!

Edited on 10/03/2013 at 11:45:09 AM PST

Go to: