bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Post any Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 21, 13 3:52 AM
Thank you for trying those suggestions already unicorn68, I am sorry that despite best efforts you are still having this trouble. Unfortunately, the advice we can provide via the Forums is very limited and hence, the best thing to do would be to contact our Tech Support Team so they can have a closer look at this with you.

ritakj - I believe the strategy guide operates a little differently to other guides. There is a thread with some help on how to navigate through this guide in the at the following link, if you would like to check it out:

Strategy Guide Missing Pages

Hoping this helps a bit!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 08/21/2013 at 3:53:02 AM PST

unicorn68
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Post any Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by unicorn68 on Aug 21, 13 1:27 PM
Ok, I will do this.
Thank you Baikal

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 22, 13 8:35 AM
You are very welcome, thank you for working with us unicorn68!

bfgBaikal

gamertlc
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by gamertlc on Aug 22, 13 10:58 AM
I am trying to make Curse Begone. I was at the table earlier and when I clicked on the knife the ghost mushrooms chopped themselves up and they stayed in the inventory. Now that I am back with all the ingredients I cannot put the mushrooms nor the mermaids tears into the mixture. Whenever I move the mortar the chopped mushrooms appear behind it over and over. I cannot proceed until I get this done. I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. I am running Windows 7.

Please help!

[Post New]by squid2003 on Aug 22, 13 2:33 PM
I am having a similar issue with the ghost mushrooms. I have chopped them up and added everything to the flask but the knife and mushrooms are still in my inventory. When I use the hint it tells me to chop up the mushrooms but I can't get to the cutting board anymore. Any ideas?

Edited on 08/22/2013 at 2:34:36 PM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 23, 13 7:31 AM
Hi folks,

Sorry to hear of the issues cropping up when you are trying to cut those mushrooms!

To help combat this, I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps?

I would also encourage you to take a look at the following help article which has some great advice on how to update the elements that display your game:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the problems continue though, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support Team so we can take a closer look at this with you.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by gjennette115 on Aug 23, 13 1:39 PM
why does my curser blink on this game, it blinks so fast i can't see it most of the time.it's only on this game and the last awakening game. i have 2 of the older ones and it doesn;t do it. nor on any of the other games i own or play.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 24, 13 3:48 AM
Hi gjennette115,

Welcome to the forums!

Sorry to see you had the some issues with the cursor in this and the previous games in this series.

As some newer games are quite sensitive, needing the most up to date drivers to perform correctly, I would suggest checking the help article here, for some great advice on updates you can run to help the computer handle the game more effectively.

If a slightly new driver has been released, that could make all the difference to how your game runs for you and once the cursor is more stable you can then go ahead and change it the the system cursor via the options menu, which should further improve its responsiveness.

If those steps don't work or you would like some help with this, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team. They will be happy to make some suggestions to ensure your computer is in tip top shape for gaming!

Thank you,

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by magnigriffin on Aug 24, 13 4:17 AM
I just downloaded the game onto my PC and when I try and play it, I cannot see the cursor at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but that has not fixed the problem.

[Post New]by avamerle757 on Aug 24, 13 9:04 AM
In the Bonus Chapter after freeing the Witch of the Woods...she is supposed to give a parting gift which is crucial to the next step. Is anyone else having difficulty getting the gift? I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times but with no luck. BFG technical support is somewhat of a joke. Could someone help. Very FRUSTRATED at this point. Thanks

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Aug 25, 13 3:40 AM
Heya Guys, welcome to the Forums!

magnigriffin - As the cursor of a game is a visual aspect of the game, it could be that the your computer is in need of a small update before it can display the game without problems. you can find all the steps you need to get everything up-to-date here.

avamerle757 - It could be that some of the files for your game are a bit confused, causing you not to receive the gift. In these cases, uninstalling and reinstalling the game often helps to solve these problems as it will refresh all your game's files.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by LadyGx on Aug 31, 13 11:06 AM
I have installed this game but when starting it i get a pop up window witch says:
could not open 3d game window..

I have uninstalled and restalled this game..

I love these series but unfortunally this one doesn't open..

Janeport
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Janeport on Sep 1, 13 12:07 AM
I was trying to buy this game while it was on sale, but also wished to buy last month and collect 3 punches which added to my 3 I already had would have given me a free coupon.

Everytime I press Buy Now I would get the message "Your shopping cart is empty". This has never happened before so did not know what to do next.

[Post New]by footballmom39 on Sep 1, 13 11:10 AM
chanda57 wrote:I am in chapter 4 in the gallery. I finished the mini game in the cabinet but after clicking on the flour it threw me out of the cabinet and won't let me back in to get the pestle and another item I can't remember. I uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm running Windows 7.

Same thing for me except it won't give the knife. I really don't want to start this game over....

Fafallina
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Fafallina on Sep 3, 13 1:00 AM
footballmom39 wrote:
chanda57 wrote:I am in chapter 4 in the gallery. I finished the mini game in the cabinet but after clicking on the flour it threw me out of the cabinet and won't let me back in to get the pestle and another item I can't remember. I uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm running Windows 7.

Same thing for me except it won't give the knife. I really don't want to start this game over....

Me too. I have the knife but not the other 2 pieces
I've installed & reinstalled it twice to no avail so now awaiting CS reply.

[Post New]by mrsdatabits on Sep 3, 13 8:22 AM
gjennette115, magnigriffin, and others having pointer/cursor issues in game... I had the same or similiar problem (and have noticed it in other games as well, though this game it finally became a problem). I did a general search of the net, and came across a solution that worked. In my general mouse properties I had mouse tails enabled. I disabled that setting and now my pointer/cursor in game works just fine.

[Post New]by mlisica on Sep 4, 13 3:37 AM
I am using Windows 8 and when I launch the game it comes up with black screen and with the menu bar outside of display window. Is anyone experiencing this problem??

[Post New]by papadan52 on Sep 4, 13 4:41 PM
I bought this online as I always do, after the download I cant get the game to go past the opening screen

sionnach_dhu
Herring
Herring
305 Posts

[Post New]by sionnach_dhu on Sep 5, 13 2:08 PM
footballmom39 wrote:

Same here; it threw me out of the cabinet before I collected ANY of the items from it. Not happy that apparently I have to go back and completely restart the game. There is, btw, an entire thread about this glitch in the main forum.

[Post New]by Typhoon3060 on Sep 7, 13 3:11 AM
Can't complete the Collector's Edition bonus chapter because a location registers as completed despite an object still being in the location. I can't complete the chapter without all 4 "power crystals".

Go to: