bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Post any Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 8, 13 4:41 AM
Hi folks!

While I would love to help, I really don't have the means to do so via the forums.

Please reach our to our Tech Support Team though so we can look more closely at what is going on here and at the very least, ensure that you are not left with a game you cannot enjoy.

If you have the time please run and include a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report in that mail so that we can start helping you right away.

I hope this helps and thanks for working with us.

bfgBaikal

tinyzac
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Re:Post any Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by tinyzac on Sep 22, 13 4:19 AM
cannot get back into game am almost halfway through game up until now no problems at all now I only get as far as clicking on play this gets loading page up then takes me back to play button click play loading opens but back to play click on play again same result any suggestions

[Post New]by HOTTENTOTVENUS on Sep 23, 13 11:16 AM
Bought this game. FREEZING, FREEZING, FREEZING! When will they apply a patch?? This is the second CE I have purchased with problems! The developers ought to be more diligent in finding solutions to a game they are putting into the market that does not perform as expected! HELP!

[Post New]by froggy61 on Oct 6, 13 7:48 AM
I have tried all the tips that you had and the techs too!Nothing works,the game still freezes up as I get started to play,I'd like my money back or at least a chance to get another game.I dropped my membership because of this sorry game!And not getting any thing done either.

Go to: