letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

Re:Post any Sable Maze: Norwich Caves Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by letsdoit on Oct 4, 13 10:27 AM
OMGosh!...third time is supposed to be a 'charm'...NOT!

Will leave another post in the SE version as it did the 'freeze' at the same place as the CE version...guess not enough time to 'fix' or not enough of customers complaining...I got a little window which never have had before, something about a 'texture error'

Spent too much time on this and I did like this game when it was a 'demo' but now its just another game I wish was added to my 'wish list'...note: have tired, purchased, demo, beta survey quite a few since this game was offered...and...no such problems. Just makes me a wee bit

Happy gaming ...gone to play the ones that work! ... Lets

Vixen63
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Post any Sable Maze: Norwich Caves Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Vixen63 on Oct 5, 13 9:27 PM
If so many people, myself included, are having the same problem, maybe it isn't their drivers or operating system, maybe it's the game!

[Post New]by Fodos2 on Oct 14, 13 10:39 AM
Flower pot gone as well. Cannot get the test tubes without the flowerpot to complete the puzzle. Anyone 'cured' this yet????

carnick
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by carnick on Oct 14, 13 7:31 PM
Hy, I had the same problem with the triangular tiles near the door, I tried every combination possible and nothing worked, then I used the hint button and it sent me to another area. I ha to get a picture in the hand of a big statue and then the hint button sent me to that triangular tiles and it worked fine, the door opened. Hope this will help you with that problem. have a nice day.

tehuti88
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by tehuti88 on Mar 23, 14 1:58 AM
Just bought this game...whenever I try to exit it, it freezes up and I need to use the Task Manager to exit. I get an error message reading, "Error: Access violation at 0x004C81BD (tried to read from 0x0000056C), program terminated." Looks like some others here experienced something similar quite a while back. :/

Will this have any effect on the game saving its progress...?

spenny1
Catfish
Catfish
1,637 Posts

[Post New]by spenny1 on May 4, 14 10:13 AM
I am also missing the flower pot, but the puzzle has let me merrily try to figure it out for ages now. Have just looked at the SG only to discover that I don't have all of the items. I have now lost count how many games I've played with this sort of glitch. Getting really bored of not being able to finish games. Yes, I will contact customer services, and wait til next week for an 'answer' which won't do anything.

Go to: