Re:Welcome to My Singing Monsters forum

[Post New]by Onster on Feb 10, 14 8:16 PM
Hi there,

Is anyone else having problems with the game not saving?
My son has been growing monsters for a few weeks now & was this morning on level 12. However when he went on this afternoon he found that he was right back at the beginning....was quite upset to see his Monsters gone. :-(

Would appreciate anyones help.
Cheers.

[Post New]by Cricket3Coates on Feb 13, 14 1:26 PM
How do I make my monsters happy points go up? Do I have to buy gems or is there another way to earn them?

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Feb 13, 14 2:21 PM
Cricket3Coates wrote:How do I make my monsters happy points go up? Do I have to buy gems or is there another way to earn them?
You have to buy the monsters likes, placing it near them. You can buy the unity tree which like items can be placed anywhere on the islands. I created a guide with a lot of helpful info at (Everything You Wanted To Know... Complete Guide To MSM...). It will be near the top of the page.

Anita314
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Anita314 on Mar 7, 14 7:51 AM
Ok, am I crazy or is there a glitch in this game??? I reached level 30, so decided to level up all my monsters and get the likes to 100%. (something to do while I wait for new things) Welllll, all my monsters on Ethereal Island are at 100% likes except the ghazt!!!! he needs an Enbrat to be 100% and I can't get an Enbrat on that Island hmmm, or a whisp on plant island, just doesn't seem right to me. If anyone has an idea please let me know, thank you, just alittle confused, lol

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Mar 7, 14 1:54 PM
Anita314 wrote:Ok, am I crazy or is there a glitch in this game??? I reached level 30, so decided to level up all my monsters and get the likes to 100%. (something to do while I wait for new things) Welllll, all my monsters on Ethereal Island are at 100% likes except the ghazt!!!! he needs an Enbrat to be 100% and I can't get an Enbrat on that Island hmmm, or a whisp on plant island, just doesn't seem right to me. If anyone has an idea please let me know, thank you, just alittle confused, lol

There's nothing wrong with your game. You just need entbrat on plant island and whisp on ethereal island for the one monster "like" that ghazt needs on both islands. The other three you can buy from the market. You'll need to buy the babayag tower, squeed statue, and crumpler tree from the market for both plant and ethereal islands to get your ghazt 100% happy on both.

Anita314
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Anita314 on Mar 7, 14 7:07 PM
Thank you Fishy, I thought I had those other items, I guess I need to recheck. Thank you again, makes sense lol!!!!!

[Post New]by pepperchiconaomi on Apr 3, 14 11:26 AM
I know this is reply, but how do i put my own message in?

MeTue
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by MeTue on Apr 3, 14 9:50 PM
What does XP mean?
I thought it woudl give me more gold coins, but that didn't happen?
thanks

moncilla
Clownfish
Clownfish
794 Posts

[Post New]by moncilla on Apr 8, 14 2:43 AM
MeTue wrote:What does XP mean?
thanks

XP stands for "Experience Points"... Collecting XPs will level you up. You need them to be able to unlock all the monsters, structures, and decorations as you advance in the game.

Kmigster
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Kmigster on Apr 9, 14 8:25 AM
Dear Calfman: The solution for your frustration over the PC version not being as current as the android version is simple, I think. Play BOTH versions! As you say, a Kindle is relatively inexpensive, and the screen is almost big enough to enjoy as much as the PC. As a last ditch effort to end disappointed feelings, I have done this. I have tried to decorate and arrange my islands on Kindle exactly like my islands on PC to see if I have any better luck getting likes. (It has been months since the number of likes on all but 1 of my islands has changed. I never see them in the random rotation, either. Maybe my islands just suck?) Good luck with the game. It really is the best one available, from any source! It's addictive, too, and one of the few "free" games that really is free, unless you have no patience. (Like me.)

[Post New]by Princessoftarts on Apr 9, 14 3:12 PM
Hi, I'm Kala and I just started to play the game a couple days ago. I was wondering if I should post my friend code on here, or is there another place to go to find some friends. I unfortunately only know one person who plays this game on my Facebook and they're hardly ever on. Anyway hello and I love the game. Lookin g forward to adding some friends. Ps I'm not posting my code until I know this is the place to do it.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Apr 9, 14 9:48 PM
Princessoftarts wrote:Hi, I'm Kala and I just started to play the game a couple days ago. I was wondering if I should post my friend code on here, or is there another place to go to find some friends. I unfortunately only know one person who plays this game on my Facebook and they're hardly ever on. Anyway hello and I love the game. Lookin g forward to adding some friends. Ps I'm not posting my code until I know this is the place to do it.
You can find and post friend codes here at - App. Users, please, use this thread to exchange Friends Codes / http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/272085.page

[Post New]by galxyman22 on Apr 19, 14 10:03 PM
To breed gawst its trox and enterbrat

[Post New]by galxyman22 on Apr 19, 14 10:07 PM
Im a my singing monsters pro ask anything
And i will anwser

[Post New]by galxyman22 on May 8, 14 6:50 AM
To breed gawst enterbrat+trox plus 10 light torchis
To breed grumpyre degge+congle plus 10
Light torchis :-)

[Post New]by galxyman22 on May 8, 14 6:52 AM
MeTue wrote:What does XP mean?
thanks

[Post New]by Hopefullyone on Jun 25, 14 8:13 PM
Ok, I have every island....all monsters except the rebroo and anything to do with this monster. Not that I haven't tried everything in the book,,,,,I will not buy it with money.
Have two the the big wumboxes. Is there anything I can do to get it. I have tried everything possible. Its getting boring......Any new updates maybe a new island...new monsters. I do need hoola...But yeah getting tired of this game. I don't want to quit .......................but maybe I will any ideas out there Thanks Donna

[Post New]by pumpkimseed on Aug 15, 14 8:37 PM
Hello People
Only been at this about a month and my program crashed. I have filled out a report and waiting to hear.
Can anyone come to the aid of a newie? need friends and help

Thanks Pumpkinseed

[Post New]by maggieblue23 on Aug 25, 14 9:07 AM
I have been helping my daughter do this game since Christmas. We own every island and earn probably around 1.5 Million $$ per day. We have finally gotten a couple of ethereal monsters on the island there and are breeding them. That's good. Our Gold Island is filled up with maybe 20 monsters. We are on level 26. We've never spent a REAL dime on the game and don't intend to.

SO THE BIG QUESTION I HAVE: What's the hard and fast way to earn more dough to make our islands look like the top islands? Do they spend money? Or have they just been playing for several years?

ALSO): Please add my code as a friend or whatever. I'll do the same for you.
CODE IS: 6466438EK

[Post New]by Acemyth on Sep 22, 14 4:40 AM
Need a friend? Please add me. I play this game way to much not light your torches. If interested please add me. My friend code is 14575428ka....Thanks!

Go to: