Re:Post Any Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale Tech Issues Here

[Post New]by itshugz on Dec 26, 13 7:38 PM
I'm pretty angry- Thanksgiving evening, my game reset at level 43, and I had spent money on bucks. Tonight, I was at level 38 and it reset. I will not try again.

[Post New]by zore1105 on Dec 27, 13 5:31 AM
Ipad4 - This has now happened two times and my patience is officialy gone! First time game reset to lvl ZERO was around lvl 16, and now at lvl 25. Both times I have used real money to purchase bucks and some boosts.You should seriously consider not only fixing the obvious problem, but to reimburse the players what they have spent ingame. Reading lots of other user posts, what the heck do your game testers do when you have so many defects?!? Disaster!!

[Post New]by Punky435 on Jan 2, 14 5:25 PM
Level 50! I have bought many bucks also and the game just reset itself to nothing! I0S 7. iPad 2. That is what I use. Please help and fix this! I even went to Game Center and it says no achievements. Please help!

Nickyh2505
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Nickyh2505 on Jan 4, 14 2:12 AM
Hi Punky435

The same thing happened to me at level 39. I think the best thing to do is contact BFG tech support - I found it took them about 3 days to get back to me, but once the first contact was made, communication was quite quick and helpful

They gave me a solution which got me back to level 23 - not ideal, but better then nothing. I don't want to share it on here in case it's not right for you, but it involved removing Game Center and then the game - something like that anyway, I can't remember exactly

I am now up to level 48 and if it resets again, I don't think I'll be bothering with the game again

Good luck

[Post New]by alsmith2000 on Jan 10, 14 5:46 AM
I've just purchased the extra time boost and nothing has happened. £6.99 has gone from my iTunes account and I haven't received the boost. Not very happy at the moment!!!!

[Post New]by Mimi1191 on Jan 12, 14 10:05 AM
Hello,
Once again the daily task (fish tacos) desapeared and this is the second time in 1 week.
I know that I'm ont the only one to have this kind of issue and apparently it only happened for the fish tacos.
Maybe you're already working on this issue and that would be nice to have a feed-back.
Thanks in advance

[Post New]by alsmith2000 on Jan 13, 14 12:44 AM
alsmith2000 wrote:I've just purchased the extra time boost and nothing has happened. £6.99 has gone from my iTunes account and I haven't received the boost. Not very happy at the moment!!!!

Never mind, I contacted apple and they gave me a refund, I won't be trying to make an in app purchase from big fish games again.

[Post New]by brailleworks on Jan 13, 14 6:30 PM
My game crashes about every 5 minutes, or more. I've updated the game, and tried all the suggested fixes on the help pages (other than uninstalling, as I've been playing this game for months and do not want to lose my progress). It's been fine, then mysteriously about a week ago all cooking times were very short (as in mango salsa 0 minutes, fish tacos 3 hours etc). This lasted for about 24 hours, then reverted to the correct times and since then it crashes non stop.

Any ideas? Anyone else have this problem?

[Post New]by weeping_willow72 on Jan 18, 14 3:05 PM
For the second time now, the game has reset itself to zero. This time I was at level 50, last time level 43. Apple did refund most of my money last time, this time I am just done. I will not use another Big Fish game. There have been so many problems with this one, and since Big Fish hasn't pulled the game until fixed by the developer, I have no faith in BFG.

Edited on 01/23/2014 at 5:33:39 PM PST

flo314ca
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by flo314ca on Jan 29, 14 4:36 PM
I just did the iPhone update today and my WHOLE game restarted!!! I've been playing forever!!! Anyone else have this problem?? I'm ready to delete...what a waste of time!!

[Post New]by Jessmik on Mar 27, 14 2:14 PM
So I was playing my restaurent royale game and it froze then when I restarted it it had reset itself to the very beginning. I'm furious. Now I can't even open the game it won't load it exits out once I get to title screen.

duncak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Post Any Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (iOS) Tech Issues Here

[Post New]by duncak on Apr 13, 14 5:49 PM
Don't know what level I was on when I received Fatal error 299. Playing on PC, Windows 7. I've reinstalled, updated Adobe and followed some of the other instructions to try and get game to play, i.e. using basic and high resolution screens. Is there any fix for this?

[Post New]by ladydaa50 on Apr 23, 14 10:18 AM
When I get ready to play the game it says an unexpected error has occurred. The error number is 299.

Re:Post Any Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (iOS) Tech Issues Here - Popularity Score drops

[Post New]by D10001 on Apr 23, 14 1:46 PM
I had popularity up to 162/162 and overnight it has dropped to 148/148. I've no idea why.

duncak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by duncak on Apr 24, 14 9:17 PM
I'm still waiting to hear from the tech people regarding the Fatal error 299. Is anyone monitoring the tech issues, working on them, any feedback, patches, etc...? Should I just give up on this game? If so, let me and the others know who have been waiting patiently to get some assistance.

[Post New]by CanonicalKoi on Apr 28, 14 4:41 AM
Having the same problem as Brailleworks--the game keeps crashing on my iPad. I've lost about 5 bucks total in crashes as it frequently dies just after I've purchased a spice for a recipe. I may be jettisoning this turkey soon.

[Post New]by tribeslady on Apr 29, 14 1:37 AM
I can't buy bucks and the bucks i do have keep disappearing have sent a drfixsit email but recieved no reply

[Post New]by tribeslady on Apr 29, 14 3:23 AM
I cannot buy bucks it tells me this can't be processed right now, how do i do it

[Post New]by CanonicalKoi on Apr 29, 14 8:14 AM
Frequent game crashes eradicating bucks spent on spices or just obtained as tips. So far, I'm down 5-7 bucks.

Disappearing muffins--I had two batches of muffins come out of the ovens and an hour later? All gone. I only have 8 tables and an average of 6 seated customers at any time and my coins certainly didn't reflect them having sold. Where did they go?

2-buck prizes are often not worth it. I bought one and it grew out--500 gold? Really? "Fortunately" I had yet another crash and the next time it came up as a sunflower. Yay! Well, until it crashed again and I wound up with 1000 coins. The "not worth it part" is more of a general game complaint, but the crashes are iOS-specific.

Also: if we're not going to get any sort of Big Fish or game designer feedback here, could you do something with the "Help" FAQ? It's all pretty much designed for PCs. I don't have graphics card driver problems and sorry, no Flash here. The only ones that apply are checking for updates and reinstalling and trust me--I've tried both several times.

Running an iPad with up-to-date version of iOS.

[Post New]by CanonicalKoi on May 19, 14 3:49 PM
Oh, hey, guess what? Ooooooh...you guessed--still crashing. Worse than ever today. This morning, game started and I harvested herbs. Game died. Restart, reharvest and replant. Game died. Restarted, reharvest and replant. Game died. Restarted, got things harvested and replanted and went to serve something? Yup, game died.

Earlier today? Tried to serve something? Game died. Restart, repeat, ad nauseum. Just now? Yup. Game flopping faster than a *insert country of choice* soccer player. I realize we're all talking into the void here since nobody from BF ever responds and I certainly don't expect anyone from Fugazo to respond, but, having spent actual money on the game, I'm very close to sending an official complaint to Apple and see if I can get my money back and if the game can be yanked from the Apple App store.

Go to: