Re:Collectibles - Where to find 'em!

[Post New]by tenggareesje on Nov 18, 13 1:44 PM
Thx, this Thanksgiving Collectible list also helps a lot!

Does anyone already received the Thanksgiving item at Philip's Place - The Stamp Collector (18 envelopes) ?
I spent > 150 envelopes and had no drop so far...

[Post New]by mammamia21099 on Nov 18, 13 7:43 PM
tenggareesje wrote:Thx, this Thanksgiving Collectible list also helps a lot!

Does anyone already received the Thanksgiving item at Philip's Place - The Stamp Collector (18 envelopes) ?

I was able to finish the Phillip's Place quest, but it did take quite a lot of envelopes to get there. It didn't cough up the goods until I hit 3/15 at the professional level! That seems to be the magic number for a lot of the quests, at least for me. Each day there is one, that doesn't drop until I hit that magic number. I've spent a lot of time finishing collections to get the items needed for each quest. They really make you work hard for some of these quests.

[Post New]by tenggareesje on Nov 18, 13 9:44 PM
mammamia21099 wrote:
tenggareesje wrote:Thx, this Thanksgiving Collectible list also helps a lot!

I was able to finish the Phillip's Place quest, but it did take quite a lot of envelopes to get there. It didn't cough up the goods until I hit 3/15 at the professional level! That seems to be the magic number for a lot of the quests, at least for me. Each day there is one, that doesn't drop until I hit that magic number. I've spent a lot of time finishing collections to get the items needed for each quest. They really make you work hard for some of these quests.

Yeah the quest also took me an awful lot of envelopes to finish it. But what I meant to ask is: does anyone know if there's an item drop (with or w/o doing the quest) at the special Thanksgiving 18 stamp in Philip's Place ?

[Post New]by pixietamber on Nov 20, 13 2:13 AM
Does anyone know where to find "Guises of Ran the Owl) i.e. the 5 required along with the other Thanksgivings Collectibles? Or have they not listed/requested them yet?

Thanks

[Post New]by mammamia21099 on Nov 20, 13 7:05 AM
pixietamber wrote:Does anyone know where to find "Guises of Ran the Owl) i.e. the 5 required along with the other Thanksgivings Collectibles? Or have they not listed/requested them yet?

Thanks

I have only received one so far and that was for completing 7 of the Thanksgiving quests. They have not turned up anywhere else so far. I am guessing that it's either a glitch (not like we don't have hundreds of them in the game at any one particular time) or the developers haven't put them in game yet. I guess we just have to patiently wait.

[Post New]by pixietamber on Nov 20, 13 1:30 PM

I have only received one so far and that was for completing 7 of the Thanksgiving quests. They have not turned up anywhere else so far. I am guessing that it's either a glitch (not like we don't have hundreds of them in the game at any one particular time) or the developers haven't put them in game yet. I guess we just have to patiently wait.

Thanks,

My other question is does anyone know where The Beechwood Tour Trophy is? I've received it before but I'm not sure where. It's not the medal but the trophy which is required to complete a platinum collection (which I'm currently focusing on reaching 20 collections).

Thanks again to whoever can help.

[Post New]by ScotEmpress on Nov 20, 13 3:46 PM
Thanks for this guide!!

[Post New]by pixietamber on Nov 21, 13 1:06 AM
Found Beechwood Tour Trophy (it's in the last scene in fire house).

Now if anyone finds the graduation gown please let me know. I'm assuming it hasn't been released yet.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Nov 21, 13 8:30 AM
ladyblingbling wrote:bronto stamp - i have used 7 envelopes 4 times and still not been given the flippin' thing! Argghh!!!

The bronto stamp is given regularly at Phil No 7 - but you need to be on a high level, i think

Edited on 11/21/2013 at 8:31:12 AM PST

[Post New]by mzvette60 on Nov 21, 13 7:04 PM
Thank you all for all the hard work you put in on the lists! They are a huge help! It is greatly appreciated!!

_ok_
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by _ok_ on Nov 24, 13 9:56 AM
Thanks for all the lists and tips everyone! Does anyone know where to find the Blue and White Plate, London Bridge Photo, Red Wine Glass, or Silver Sauceboat?

tmac0120
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by tmac0120 on Nov 25, 13 11:30 PM
This is great - thanks to everyone for listing these. I am having a problem finding the stuffed doll that Phillips wants. The map shows that it's in the carnival in Salinas, Kansas, but I don't see it in the items. Any thoughts?

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Nov 27, 13 9:31 PM
_ok_ wrote:Thanks for all the lists and tips everyone! Does anyone know where to find the Blue and White Plate, London Bridge Photo, Red Wine Glass, or Silver Sauceboat?

These are items the game does NOT give you. You have to buy them with gold bars. Once in while you might luck up and find one in auctions.

Also Graduation, Mythical Cameo, G.W. Carver Stamp, and several of the medals, (I get them mixed up), You have to buy these.

_ok_
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by _ok_ on Nov 28, 13 7:45 AM
Thank you april3850, that's what I suspected, but hoped I was wrong. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

[Post New]by puggle1217 on Nov 28, 13 3:11 PM
A huge thank you to all who created and added to the lists that tell where to get the collectibles! I see that some are listed in the Firehouse in West Virginia. I haven't been able to unlock that city yet. All of my buildings in all 3 locations are updated to a level 5 and customized, however the game hasn't unlocked 2 buildings for me to upgrade yet... 1 in Paw Paw Grove and the other is in Dimhammer Valley. Is using my gold the only way to unlock West Virginia? Thanks in advance for your answers and Happy Thanksgiving!

[Post New]by pixietamber on Nov 28, 13 8:01 PM
Only an hour left on Thanksgivings Special Quests & I'm sitting at 16 or 17 quests completed with no sign of the 17th forthcoming.

Anyone else having the same problem? Or am I the only one.

[Post New]by pixietamber on Nov 28, 13 8:03 PM
The above should read 16 OF 17

[Post New]by KachinaEarth on Nov 29, 13 12:34 PM
I am so glad to have found this thread! I was pulling my hair out trying to find some of the items to finish up parts of my collection but this makes it so much nicer to know where I need to concentrate playing at. Thank you all for the work that went into this! Its so very cool.

[Post New]by mammamia21099 on Nov 30, 13 8:43 AM
As I've been playing, I noticed that some of the rare items that we get in the mini games, also come up as a drop in the HO Scenes as well. The rare ones do not seem to be marked in the list of items under each scene. I've started with a couple of the gold collections to start with that can be completed without the mini games for those of you who are interested. I am at master level on all the HO scenes, and don't know at what level these rare items start dropping. Here is the list so far. I will add to it as I find the completion items in the scenes. The rarer items seem to drop 1 in 5 plays for me.

Gold Collections (Items in HO Scenes):
[u]

--The Imperial Chrysanthemum Court--
Her Serene Highness- Candy Shop
Cherrywood Darling- Guo Antiques, San Francisco
Zen Fortune Talisman- Hotel
Mother Goddess Effigy- Hunting Lodge
Pink Silk Princess- Candy Shop

The Icons Of Liberty
Miss Cosmopolitan- Doll Shop, Dolores Barn, New Mexico
Financial Freedom Sam- Red Mine
Cotton Stuffed Cutie- Carnival
Dashboard Hula- Bar
Corn Husk Chieftainess- Bar

DrGoldin
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by DrGoldin on Dec 1, 13 5:18 PM
Consider yourself lucky! I've played the Chicago Bar to Mastery also, getting "Quick Find" on virtually every item over the last 2-3 levels, and I never got the Hardwood Driver. Not once. And since there's apparently no other place to find it, I'll have to buy it in an auction or spend gold on it.

This nonsense mars an otherwise enjoyable game. Having to do one of the expensive mini-puzzles over and over in order to get a unique item is not my idea of fun. How am I supposed to get enough envelopes after maxing out Red Mine?

blahblahboo wrote:
Fix this please! As well as not being able to get items in the cities. I played the Chicago Bar to Mastery, and only received the Hardwood Driver once. So I did complete that Platinum collection once. However, I played that city fast and had speed bonuses all the time and I should have received that driver many more times. Since I have mastered most of the cities available now and cannot get new items, it seems I should have found all of the collections items, but that is not the case. I enjoy many aspects of this game, but hope the changes come soon.

Go to: