[Post New]by NanaBanana1967 on Nov 16, 13 12:27 AM
Land, land and more land. Please

drivin
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Re:Your wishlist for Santa

[Post New]by drivin on Nov 18, 13 5:16 AM
With Thanksgiving coming up next week, a pilgrim walker that turns into a turkey would be great. Or a ghostly marching band member that turns into a football player. Or a new float would be fun.

Kevi1
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Kevi1 on Nov 20, 13 2:33 AM
I would like a church that I could place my walkers around for Xmas and then I could use it in my graveyard. I would then like a bride who has been jilted so by day in all her finery then by night in tattered dress. I also agree that we need more land with either thanksgiving theme or Xmas theme and please have a Xmas tree in the grounds.
Thanks Dolphin Walk and E Soggy Bottoms

[Post New]by Kbhall17 on Nov 20, 13 2:52 AM
A Christmas attraction like a haunted workshop...or christmas sleigh.. Or evil elve walkers.. Dont forget red glowing nose rudolph and Mrs. clause.. Really want new attractions!

[Post New]by 45045Kamehameha on Nov 20, 13 12:26 PM
How about adding the new Vertigo & Steamboat HOS to the Blitz lineup for visiting your neighbors? Both are interesting HOS, but the pay out is so low I wouldn't play it otherwise.

Edited on 12/02/2013 at 4:03:11 PM PST

Anu89
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by Anu89 on Nov 20, 13 1:28 PM
More achievments. They are a nice source of free gold, but I have already completed most of them.

mjpi
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by mjpi on Nov 21, 13 6:43 AM
Anu89 wrote:More achievments. They are a nice source of free gold, but I have already completed most of them.
I would love more achievements, too! It's fun to have something to work toward while waiting for a new chapter.

[Post New]by Sapphirain on Nov 21, 13 7:02 AM
Anu89 wrote:More achievments. They are a nice source of free gold, but I have already completed most of them.

I agree with this! I only have ONE achievement left!

lindap629
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by lindap629 on Nov 21, 13 12:47 PM
I keep thinking I need clown walkers for the circus.

Plus, I want all the other stuff everyone has mentioned as well.

Anpunefru1
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by Anpunefru1 on Nov 21, 13 4:55 PM
Evil rudolf, creepy santa, demon snowman, Scrooge. Maybe half burned tree with sculls and bones for decoration, demonic toys....should i go on? Acid snow

xshoshin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
415 Posts

[Post New]by xshoshin on Nov 23, 13 9:50 AM
Here's what I want for Christmas from the devs:

PLEASE let us give GOLD as gifts!!!!

[Post New]by sweetprules on Nov 27, 13 12:16 AM
A Dragon, and a haunted game room

[Post New]by PiperLilly on Nov 29, 13 6:56 PM
Railroad tracks to/from train station(s) that we can put haunted trains, hobos, etc on please!
Thank you,
Pipers Highland Manor

kimbgirlie
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by kimbgirlie on Nov 29, 13 11:54 PM
It would be nice if the gift list was increased or if we could have unlimited gifts for XMas!

Stacey7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Stacey7 on Dec 1, 13 2:11 PM
I love ALL the ideas for the wishlist, especially a Jack-in-the-box ??? attraction! Maybe, in Louisiana tradition-make it a jester! That way, it will blend with the other decor after Christmas.

How about some 'Christmas' kids, dressed in coats,hats, and mittens? (I'm from the south, but I don't know how cold it gets down on the swamp)

Totally agree on the Burton Christmas theme. We have to stay true to our DarkManor roots

Can't wait to see what those wonderful Devs come up with!?!

[Post New]by 45045Kamehameha on Dec 2, 13 4:02 PM
How about a way to morph the walkers into something current... change the turkey to a pig/ham, werewolf into a snowman, Dracula into Santa, kids into elves, etc.

daphnegirl
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by daphnegirl on Dec 3, 13 6:34 AM
I love all the creepy Xmas ideas, but I can't help but think...what about AFTER the holidays? They come and go so quick! I have some things I'd love to ask for that aren't holiday-themed:

More buildings, so we can make a proper "haunted town". I'd love something like an Opera House, or an old-timey Movie Theater (like with broken neon), a Police Station (again, old-timey, with the white sphere-lights that say "police" on columns out front), maybe a Haunted Jail (with the ghosts of former inmates), or a Haunted Gas Station, old-timey of course, with the bubble-top gas pumps (lol with the ghosts of dinosaurs coming out of the pumps at night!) and I'd be fine if some of these were Attractions!

More carnival stuff so we can make a Midway, like games booths (maybe that are attractions?)

I'd also like to put in my vote for the Paddlewheel for the walkers -- I would LOVE to get them off my grounds -- don't get me wrong, I adore each and every one of them -- but it's getting CROWDED! (Kamehameha, great idea to be able to morph walkers!)

Oh, and let me also put in my vote for something that BFG Deveron suggested (has anyone else noticed that all the BFG folks are named after rivers/bodies of water? I just noticed that recently and I thought it was so neat!) -- he suggested the reflection of Santa's sleigh I the water -- I think that is a great idea!

Oh, and new chapters and definitely new Achievements -- I feel as if my life has lost some of its meaning since I met my final one!

Anyhoo, looking forward to seeing what the future will bring!

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 3, 13 12:53 PM
After the Halloween experience, the only thing I want for Christmas is a discreet decoration that will not obscure our Mansions and will not ruin the beautiful purplish nightime colors! Better yet, please make decorations optional! Thank you!

Creepy_Hollow
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by Creepy_Hollow on Dec 3, 13 11:21 PM
As an Aussie, I would like a Santa in budgie smugglers cracking a VB while leaning on Rudolph to keep him upright. Then again, the game is set in the northern hemisphere.

Edited on 12/03/2013 at 11:22:47 PM PST

[Post New]by Sapphirain on Dec 4, 13 1:59 AM
A new thought, I'd like to have the amount of free gifts increase as your level increases.

Go to: