Burning stake!!!

xshoshin
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

Re:Burning stake!!!

[Post New]by xshoshin on Oct 28, 13 10:50 AM
Awesome as that burning stake is, it would be so cool if it were actually, uh, ON FIRE!!?! As in BURNING.....lol

Deegb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by Deegb on Oct 28, 13 5:56 PM
Horla13 wrote:@ Deegb:

I just visited your mansion and did not see any Burning Stake, so I decided to go ahead and sent you one.

Please do not send me anything back, this is just a gift I am pleased to offer, okie?

Enjoy!

Oneqwah

Thank you Horla13, that's very thoughtful. I was wondering what it looked like, since you can't zoom into the gifts-for-sale page! Looks very cool at night. I'd not visited your mansion before - you have a nice mix of decorative and functional items. I especially like how your gumbo shack is so tasty even the underground giants pop up to get some!

[Post New]by DragonflyWoods on Oct 28, 13 6:58 PM
I just found a burning stake in my inventory. I have no idea how it got there. I didn't see who gifted it. I keep track of all who send gifts, how could I have missed this one. The stake is not available to me as I am still on level 43, but whoever gifted this to me please reply and I will gift one as soon as I can.---DragonflyWoods

Horla13
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by Horla13 on Oct 28, 13 7:03 PM
Thank you for your kind word Deegb

Yes the Burning Stake looks really nice at night, although I do agree with other players saying it should be burning (and even turning imo) so that I could put him near the restaurant for a kind of 'à la broche' meal... could be a 'sweet' concurrent to the shrimps!

And thanks also for your gift!
Have fun

Oneqwah

Winfrey3
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
472 Posts

[Post New]by Winfrey3 on Oct 28, 13 7:14 PM
xshoshin wrote:Awesome as that burning stake is, it would be so cool if it were actually, uh, ON FIRE!!?! As in BURNING.....lol

Oh I do agree. I was hoping for at least flames like the torches.

I think I finally managed to get you added to my neighbors list. Since you already had the stake I have sent you a different gift. Maybe they will have some other items such as the stake available in the future.

Sapphirain
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by Sapphirain on Oct 28, 13 8:52 PM
Thank you Spirit River!!! I got the stake, but since (at the time), I was only level 44, I sent you the cauldron instead. Wow, love the juju with this!

NanaBanana1967
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by NanaBanana1967 on Oct 28, 13 9:53 PM
I love the "Un-Burning Stakes"!!!! A perfect addition to the torture chamber area. MuuuAhaha. Since there wasn't any burning involved I added a bunch of boiling cauldrons around the bases. Looks pretty cool...but I have to wait 8 hours to summon them. Stop by for a visit. 1221 Blackraven Blvd

MudDogs
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by MudDogs on Oct 29, 13 11:46 AM
I haz a sad
I've gifted 4 burning stakes out to various neighbors yesterday and not one stake in my own yard to be found.

What's a girl gotta do? Now, I've parted with so much silver to do this and am still recovering from a land expansion purchase, so I can only afford to send out one more stake until my cash flow improves. Would anyone be willing to trade? I promise to also send another gift of your choosing as a grateful neighbor thank you gift. Just let me know which item strikes your fancy!

My iOS manor name is 58 Mud Dog Lane

ETA: update - L_Amour sent me a lovely burning stake which I've placed in my yard with fire burning all around it. I keep admiring it! Lol.
So, I'm a whiny girl, but not too greedy - if anyone wants a stake just let me know. If you're a neighbor I'll send one out right away!

Edited on 10/29/2013 at 4:15:27 PM PST

Horla13
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by Horla13 on Oct 29, 13 12:02 PM
Hello MudDogs,

I would have been very pleased to send you one, but I just checked out and you are not one of my neighbours. I also checked in the new invites list and did not find your mansion either. If you can find my mansion through this list, then just send me an invitation request and I'll send you one with no need to send anything back.

Oneqwah

MudDogs
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by MudDogs on Oct 29, 13 12:15 PM
Horla13 wrote:Hello MudDogs,

I would have been very pleased to send you one, but I just checked out and you are not one of my neighbours. I also checked in the new invites list and did not find your mansion either. If you can find my mansion through this list, then just send me an invitation request and I'll send you one with no need to send anything back.

Oneqwah

Thank you so much for your kind offer - which has greatly brightened my day! Sadly, you aren't in my neighborhood, though I do recall seeing you on my list back in the pre-neighbor change days. My list seems to change on it's own daily, so perhaps you will breeze into my side of town one day soon!

Thanks again dear!

Horla13
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by Horla13 on Oct 29, 13 12:19 PM
You are very welcome to send me a request if you see my name pop back in your list. I will also pay attention on my side and will add you as well if your mansion shows up.

Have a sweet day and do not get discouraged!

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by L_Amour on Oct 29, 13 1:00 PM
MudDogs wrote:I haz a sad
I've gifted 4 burning stakes out to various neighbors yesterday and not one stake in my own yard to be found.

What's a girl gotta do? Now, I've parted with so much silver to do this and am still recovering from a land expansion purchase, so I can only afford to send out one more stake until my cash flow improves. Would anyone be willing to trade? I promise to also send another gift of your choosing as a grateful neighbor thank you gift. Just let me know which item strikes your fancy!

My iOS manor name is 58 Mud Dog Lane

Hi MudDogs!
We're neighbors. I'll send you one today, as soon as I have enough silver saved again (almost there), and see you on my list. You'll see it coming from LAmour Rocky Skull.

Happy gardening!

ETA: he's already in the pipeline, my friend!
Hope you don't mind he's still raw, didn't took the time to get him medium or well done, lol

Edited on 10/29/2013 at 1:10:09 PM PST

MudDogs
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by MudDogs on Oct 29, 13 1:52 PM
L_Amour wrote:
MudDogs wrote:I haz a sad

Hi MudDogs!
We're neighbors. I'll send you one today, as soon as I have enough silver saved again (almost there), and see you on my list. You'll see it coming from LAmour Rocky Skull.

Happy gardening!

ETA: he's already in the pipeline, my friend!
Hope you don't mind he's still raw, didn't took the time to get him medium or well done, lol

Hi Johanny!

Received your generous gift, placed it in my yard and sent a stake back to you with some silver for your trouble! Thank you so much! I'm a happy girl now lol!!

If I can send along a stake to anyone else just give a nudge - I've built up more silver since I first posted, so I'd be happy to share the wealth!

Thanks again, Johanny!!

Winfrey3
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
472 Posts

[Post New]by Winfrey3 on Oct 29, 13 2:25 PM
If you are on my neighbor list (Chateau Loup Garou) and want a stake let me know. I'm a little low on silver right now but have enough to spare for some stake gifting. I don't need a stake back; I think I have five now.

Edited on 10/29/2013 at 2:25:52 PM PST

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,601 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Oct 29, 13 2:27 PM
I would be happy to send out stakes too - and please, no return gift - I literally have no room!

Casa A GoGo One

I'm not at level 45 in the other one yet so only One will work...

Sorry, forgot to add that you can PM me or post here with your manor name!

Edited on 10/29/2013 at 2:29:06 PM PST

NanaBanana1967
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by NanaBanana1967 on Oct 29, 13 5:35 PM
Any neighbors of 1221 Black Raven Blvd, if you want a Burning Stake let me know. I also have 5 and do not want any returned. I'm in a game lull right now, lots of silver, all the land purchased, have rearranged 20 times (haha). So, I'd be happy to send out Stakes!!

[Post New]by zzsoxx on Oct 30, 13 12:20 PM
First, I have to admit that I read the forums all the time but I have never posted.

However, I just had to post to thank L_Amour for her generous offer to reciprocate any burning stakes gifted to her. Thank you, L_Amour!! I received my stake yesterday and placed it right in the center.

Joyce
Undead Mansion

Munromd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Munromd on Oct 30, 13 1:21 PM
I was thinking today how nice it would be to give a low level player such a good ju ju earning gift, it's only a few circus runs so if anyone below 45 and friends with Keiras alley, let me know and will do one a day

mjpi
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by mjpi on Oct 30, 13 1:59 PM
I'm at a point where I have just one land plot left to purchase, and since it won't take that long to save up for it I'm not in any hurry. That gives me a few hundred thousand silver to play with every day.

So if any of you are neighbors of Casterly Rock and want a stake, let me know--I'm currently giving out 5-10 per day. Return gifts appreciated but not required--I like energy, but whatever is within your budget is fine.

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by L_Amour on Oct 30, 13 2:25 PM
zzsoxx wrote:First, I have to admit that I read the forums all the time but I have never posted.

However, I just had to post to thank L_Amour for her generous offer to reciprocate any burning stakes gifted to her. Thank you, L_Amour!! I received my stake yesterday and placed it right in the center.

Joyce
Undead Mansion

You're welcome!

To all:
Also want to thank all friends for their generous gifts, no matter what kind of gift it is.
At the moment, I can only accept free energy gifts. But I see other gifts (silver/premium item-silver-energy) show up a sec, then they hide behind the free energy gifts, but that all happens too fast to see from who those pending gifts are.
So, I'm sorry I can't thank you personally spontaneously at this moment. The gifts are still pending, just can't see them yet. Already submitted support request for that, btw.
I think that issue comes with the freezing/crashing issues. Hope they can fix it soon.

Go to: