raduzhok
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks Blog Now Available for My Singing Monsters!

[Post New]by raduzhok on Aug 12, 15 3:01 PM
Mike4769 wrote:
trishg55 wrote:any one know how to use a Grumpyre to breed monsters it don't show up when i try to use it to breed it is at lev 14 Does any one else have this problem?
trishg55

Get it to level 15 and move it to ethereal island. You can then breed it with another ethereal. You cannot breed ethereal monsters with regular monsters.

That's a good question... When you talk about getting it to level 15, are you speaking of the Grumpyre or getting my game to level 15? That would make a difference.

[Post New]by spos2003 on Sep 17, 15 12:02 AM
To breed a gatz you need the Entbrat and the Pummel in that order.

[Post New]by Rocket_squirrell on Oct 7, 15 6:16 PM
Mystryx wrote:I can't figure out how this works. It costs you $300 for each egg but you can only sell it for $225. Any way I look at it it is costing you $75 each time you hatch and sell.
entbratdefender wrote:Tip for new players: As soon as you get the hatcher, hatch quick monsters like drumplers and maws then sell them to build cash quickly. You can make up to $100,000 your first day by doing this.

Just like a pawn shop, actually in real life, pawn shop wise something that is worth 300 a pawn shop wise you wold only get $60

But all things used has loss of value

[Post New]by Rocket_squirrell on Oct 7, 15 6:29 PM
I am a begginer and found a way to build money quick.

I first followed all the goals till level 14. Level 15 seemed unattainable until I tried a new strategy. I cleared all rocks and trees and made an army of low cost quick hatching monsters as much as it would allow me.

Then I fed the all to same level. I am still on level 14, but with 22 mammoths 3 bowgarts I am making $10,000 every 10 minutes.

I am in the process of making an army of clambles and bowgarts (gradually getting rid of mammoths). It may take 2 weeks, but I should be making good money, and hoping that way by focusing on money and feeding I will get a shugabush somewhere along the line, by the time I fill up all the beds.

[Post New]by hoobie on Jan 16, 16 12:38 PM
Rocket_squirrell wrote:
Mystryx wrote:I can't figure out how this works. It costs you $300 for each egg but you can only sell it for $225. Any way I look at it it is costing you $75 each time you hatch and sell.
entbratdefender wrote:Tip for new players: As soon as you get the hatcher, hatch quick monsters like drumplers and maws then sell them to build cash quickly. You can make up to $100,000 your first day by doing this.

Just like a pawn shop, actually in real life, pawn shop wise something that is worth 300 a pawn shop wise you wold only get $60

But all things used has loss of value

I know this post has some dust on it by now but in case anyone else comes looking, you don't buy the maw, drumplers, etc from the market. You buy the lesser monsters and the breeding structure. Then you choose which way you want to go. You can breed quick monsters if you have more time. Or you can breed monsters that take up to 12 hours to hatch and sell those.

Example: I bred a Noggin with a Toe Jammer to get a Fwog.
On the Plant Island you can open up the Noggin (300 c), Potbelly (250c), Toe Jammer (250 c) and Mammott (300 c).

I found a breeding chart for the Plant Island because I like having a quick reference. I do not have a link to it because it took a bit of editing in Paint so I could print it. However, some possibles are:
Noggin + Potbelly = Shrubb sells for 5,500
Potbelly + Toe Jammer = Oaktopus sells for 5,500
Potbelly + Mammott = Furcorn sells for 5,500
Toe Jammer + Noggin = Fwog sells for 4,250
Noggin + Mammott = Drumpler sells for 16,000
Mammot + Toe Jammer = Maw sells for 4,250

Not much you breed is guaranteed, but if you see a monster you want in the store, try using two monsters that have the traits to make that monster when breeding. Ex: Drumpler shows the rock and snowflake looking icons, so you'd want to pick two single element monsters that have those traits. Sometimes it's easy to overlook things that seem pretty simple. But we're dealing with random number generators to hatch these things so what you should get, isn't always what you will get. Sorry about the mini novel Anyway, I hope this helps someone down the road.

Edit: A monster's sale value doesn't go up if you feed it. Only the amount of coins it pays does.

Edited on 01/16/2016 at 12:51:31 PM PST

[Post New]by barbmakris on May 25, 16 8:45 PM
I got up to placing the last monster on gold island and the game disappeared now each time I go into game it goes back to start new game

[Post New]by XXSkitzoPandaXx on May 28, 16 9:55 AM
Hey everyone! Just stopping by and saying hi. If anyone would like to add me, I can help light torches and I can like your islands. The game is much more fun with friends!

Friend code: 43925165LJ

TheGW
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by TheGW on Jul 21, 16 12:05 PM
Hello people. I just joined. I am very confused on how I am supposed to sign into my MSM account on PC. This account was created on iphone. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Edited on 07/21/2016 at 12:06:21 PM PST

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jul 21, 16 10:15 PM
The GW, you can't play your iphone game on the PC. They are not compatible across platforms and are considered completely different versions of the game. The one offered here on BF is for the PC and only goes up to level 30 and does not have all the things that mobile platforms offer, such as the seasonal and rare monsters, glowbes, and dipsters. BF's version also does not allow for friends to be included so you'll have to light your own torches. If at all possible, stick with playing it on your phone since you'll get a lot more out of it and you can take advantage of frequent sales and promotions that you won't get here.

Go to: