Feedback with Blam! Games

Sirocco
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Re:Feedback with Blam! Games Last Soldier Found!

[Post New]by Sirocco on Nov 4, 13 4:17 PM
Thank heavens the prop was not a propeller and I had already used it and I just found the last soldier. My point still applies though, maybe if I had not taken the pot and the prop first they could have been thrown back on the bank so the gamer could have still found them. It is soooo easy to make a mistake of this type in some games.
Also I have to agree with others that a comment for every click is very annoying or if you feel a response is required far greater variation is needed not to get bored with them and some people apparently take them personally and feel put down. The more humorous the better. If you look at the HOS in the Beauty Within which came out on BFG in the last week, they are the only ones I have ever enjoyed. Sadly they were the only puzzles in the game and I play games because I love puzzles and mini games to flex my brain with a bit of fun. I also like to relax by escaping to another place which is why beauty is so important. I don't like dark creepy games unless the artwork is also intricate and superb forget dirty old garages, diners and mine shafts, who wants to go there but a cave with beautiful stalagmites or a gothic cathedral or ruined castle on the moor with moonlight well that's fine!

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

Re:Feedback with Blam! Games

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 4, 13 10:24 PM
easyflaliving

We hope that new version of the game will be available soon. Sorry for issues.

Hi Sirocco!

In the new version of the game this problem will be solve.

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 4, 13 10:26 PM
twinsoniclab

Thank you for the nice words!

Edited on 11/04/2013 at 10:26:26 PM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Nov 5, 13 11:13 AM
but I liked dressing the raccoon!
yes....some of us are very silly creatures....and it is not as if anyone is twisting another person's arm to house a cute helper or dress it.

I love any game that notices small details and adds in small animations that are nor required just for the story.
They add a richness to a place, so we can imagine being in a real world...and out of whatever we are given to live in, in this world.

mjc570
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by mjc570 on Nov 5, 13 4:16 PM
Like the game very much, but I do have 1 suggestion: Please number the SG pages. I often go forward or backward in it, and it would be helpful to know the page #.

Otherwise, I am very much enjoying playing. Thanks!

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 5, 13 10:09 PM
tookat

mjc570

Thank you! In our future games we'll add numbers for SG pages.

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 6, 13 10:39 PM
twinsoniclab

Big thank you for notes!

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 12, 13 7:55 AM
twinsoniclab

so sad to hear about technical issues - but maybe you can find a hep in a technical support of BFG?

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Nov 12, 13 2:45 PM
twinsoniclab wrote:I finished the game and loved it. But, there are three things...

1) the achievements are not clear. I can't tell what I didn't get, what they were, it just says I didn't get that one. I would like to know what I missed, so if I play again I can watch for it! (cut out the meaningless ones, like meeting so-and-so, or visiting all locations, as those you get no matter what, they aren't achievements)
2) where can I see how many bells I found. I know it says as I find them, but after finishing the game, where does it say? I know I can see where they are in the SG, but isn't there a tally? Did I miss it in the achievement area?
3) is the last puzzle supposed to just interrupt when the player is going to win? I would have liked to have completed playing the puzzle, but once I was ahead, it just abruptly cut off and went directly into the ending cut scene.

1) If you say what item/picture shows when you hover I could help you with what you didn't get
2) In the achievement area, on the right side near the top, you will get the achievement to say you got them all but if you didn't then unless you took notice as you found them then I don't think there's a way to find out how many you're missing
3) That happened to me and I was enjoying the game

I normally delete games when I've finished but I'll leave it installed until tomorrow night in case you come back wanting a reply to number 1) above

Oh I forgot the purpose of this thread... great game Blam!

Go to: