Upcoming Absences

Re:Upcoming Absences

[Post New]by rhenium on May 11, 14 2:46 PM
Dear neighbors,
First I would like to apologized for not being very active this pass couple of weeks. I have been extremely busy preparing for an upcoming trip.
I’ll be back on June, hope to see you then.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on May 18, 14 9:45 PM
Sorry that I haven't been around that much for the past couple of weeks. Real life has been hitting me hard and heavy. And will continue to do so for the next few weeks. I will still make the time to gift every day and try to keep up with the forums, but, dear neighbors, please don't get too upset with me if I'm not around to help feed expeditions or post on the forums.

Edited on 05/18/2014 at 9:52:51 PM PST

saturnina100
Herring
Herring
311 Posts

[Post New]by saturnina100 on May 19, 14 7:28 AM
Marjasinstar wrote:Sorry that I haven't been around that much for the past couple of weeks. Real life has been hitting me hard and heavy. And will continue to do so for the next few weeks. I will still make the time to gift every day and try to keep up with the forums, but, dear neighbors, please don't get too upset with me if I'm not around to help feed expeditions or post on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear RL is being tough on you, and whatever it is, it sounds like it must take priority so don't worry yourself with the game / forum as well; i for one could not ask for a better neighbour than you, and i'm sure every single one of your neighbours feels the same as me, and will understand 100% -if not, well that's their problem .
And if you need to go zzz, we'll be here when you are back!
Just take care of RL. (hug)

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on May 19, 14 11:02 AM
Aww, thank you for saying that, Saturnina. You made my day.

Midnightdreemz
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Midnightdreemz on May 22, 14 5:02 AM
We (Sunni-Maru) will be off over Memorial weekend...starting Fri thru Mon...have company coming. If we can check in will do. Have a great Weekend and happy gaming!

Mnd~

Crow12000
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by Crow12000 on May 22, 14 6:58 AM
Having company come for the long weekend so won't be around much Fri-Tue. Will try to check in and gift but not sure that will happen.

Hope all my fellow American neighbors have a great Memorial Day weekend. We will be doing the big cookout and beach jaunt. Woot!

margkost
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by margkost on May 22, 14 7:17 PM
Will be very busy with RL in the next 2 weeks, so gifting will be sporadic.
Will resume daily gifting around June 5th.
Thanks to all my great neighbors
Happy hunting.

Clashfan78
Clownfish
Clownfish
695 Posts

[Post New]by Clashfan78 on May 23, 14 5:30 AM
I will be away for Memorial Day weekend May 23-27. I will have limited internet access but will gift if I can.

Hope everyone has a nice long weekend!

[Post New]by Texasmidnightsky on May 25, 14 9:54 AM
out for the weekend, should be back Tues 5/27..sorry havent been too avail the last couple days. donno if i will show dark or not as i leave my laptop on and dont normally close out and game

have a great Memorial Day and happy gaming....

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on May 26, 14 7:33 PM
Folks, just wanted to say that I have been under the weather the last few days, and think I still will be for a while - don't know exactly what is wrong, but getting dizzy spells and nose bleeds, but don't really know why - BP is fine...anyhow, too much information for here - sorry!

TexasBaker
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by TexasBaker on May 27, 14 4:48 PM
Hi - Texas Baker here. I'll be out of the pond from 5/28 thru 6/11. Heading for Montana to visit friends and do some job hunting - wish me well! PLEASE don't delete me - I promise I'll be back!

[Post New]by JavaGirl50 on May 27, 14 9:10 PM
Hi fellow fishies
I will be out for a week to two weeks dealing with real life issues so
PLEASE don't delete me starting 5/31/14

I will be back.

thank you

JavaGirl50

JillyAnna
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by JillyAnna on May 28, 14 10:16 AM
Hi fellow fishies

Due to health complications I will not be playing for a week or
two but please don't delete me

JillyAnna

bluejeans1861
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by bluejeans1861 on May 29, 14 1:27 PM
Been away a couple days - my mother has medical issues - I will be on & off over the next month until my family gets some things settled for her.

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on May 29, 14 5:24 PM
I'll be gone most of Friday 5/30 and perhaps Saturday as well. So sorry neighbors - no Friday gifts. Sniff...

johnpam
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by johnpam on May 30, 14 6:08 AM
To my wonderful neighbors: Will be gone for approx. 3 weeks starting today. May be able to gift occasionally, but mostly, may snooze. If you need to delete me...no problem. Happy gaming!

Ellei4997
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by Ellei4997 on May 31, 14 10:54 AM
Hi, Neighbors;

I will be playing intermittently until further notice while dealing with RL issues; I'll try to gift visit daily, but I may miss a day here & there

Ellei

chhayudi
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by chhayudi on Jun 3, 14 1:27 AM
I am going out into the outback for a couple of days. It's a remote area, so probably won't have fast internet. Please excuse my not gifting. Will be back on Friday.
Have fun, fishies

mrssharon
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by mrssharon on Jun 3, 14 11:32 PM
Attending a wedding this week and then a visit to my hometown. My dear friend, whom I will be staying with, doesn't have a computer (thus no Internet), so I may fall asleep.

There truly are some technology hold-outs. I guess at 86 she can have it her way!

Will be back in full swing by June 15!

missmoose
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by missmoose on Jun 4, 14 12:37 PM
my neighbor perryjd can't post in the forum and asked me to post a note to let her neighbors know that she needs to be away for about 30 days due to RL family matters. She said she will gift when able to, and asks not to be deleted. She will be back and appreciates her neighborhood and her wonderful neighbors.
The rest of her message was cut, but I guess this was anyway the main idea.

Go to: