ZoeCan
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Technical Problems for Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition Collector's Edition

[Post New]by ZoeCan on Dec 5, 13 4:20 AM
I uninstalled and reinstalled & now have the game. YAY! No more blue screen!

Re:Technical Problems for Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition Collector's Edition

[Post New]by ErinBrinser on Dec 6, 13 5:36 PM
Didn't work for me either!

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Dec 9, 13 1:56 PM
Hello All,

I just wanted to pop in to let you know, if the game is still not working for you, there's now an update available that should fix the blue screen issue. To find out more about that, just click on the blue text below:

UPDATE now available for Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition Collector's Edition!

If you're still having trouble with the game after installing the update, please do get in touch with our Tech Support Team so our Reps can help out.

Thanks!

bfgDeveron

jojo1940
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by jojo1940 on Dec 9, 13 6:10 PM
I have played the same level over & over. I finish the level and it goes right back to the same level. 6 times in a row. what is up with that. I uninstalled and reinstalled and problem still there. Is it me or is it this game

[Post New]by shyone2051 on Dec 14, 13 9:09 PM
My game played fine until tonight when all I get is the blue screen. I have tried uninstalling, running as admin from the folder, and nothing but the blue screen. Really frustrating since it ran fine less than 12 hours ago with no changes to my computer because it was turned off.

Cybele_uk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Cybele_uk on Dec 19, 13 2:11 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled the update... twice. Still get the blue screen. Guess I'll need to contact tech support.

chiniakbay
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by chiniakbay on May 28, 14 9:19 AM
I have had this game since it came out. It's always opened until just today. A blue screen came up and just stayed. Had to ctrl/alt/del to get out of it. Why would it crap out now ?????
Windows 8

kitbit
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kitbit on Sep 6, 14 5:35 AM
Ok this game is driving me crazy today!!

First it bluescreened several times, crashing my entire pc. So I uninstalled it and reinstalled the updated version, (which I think I was running anyway, mind you), and now it no longer bluescreens but it does crash every single level. Multiple times. It took me 7 attempts to play a single level.

Am running:

i5 3570K CPU @ 3.4Ghz
Asus GTX 680 with latest Geforce drivers
16Gb of Ram
Windows 7 Home Premium running as Admin.

This should not be happening!!!
Any chance of an update to the update?
All my other games, including MMORPGs which require vastly greater system reqs, are working just fine.

Ticket submitted to Tech Support

Edited on 09/06/2014 at 5:40:26 AM PST

[Post New]by smb921 on Oct 10, 14 9:38 AM
I have an entirely different problem - just couldn't figure out how to start a new string here.
I'm running Windows 7, and have typically no issues with BF games. However with this game, when the map with the levels comes up, part of the levels on the right hand side of the screen are cut off - the map is cut off - and there is no way to move the map. So I'm limited to only play the visible levels of the game.
I put in a ticket to customer support over 48 hours ago but haven't heard a thing from them.
Hoping to hear anything helpful in this forum.

Go to: