Molyz7
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion CE Here Only!!!

[Post New]by Molyz7 on Jan 6, 14 7:51 AM
Gungnir wrote:The introduction scene worked well but after that the screen went black, only the cursor remained and the game didn't work anymore.

Same problem! Unistalled - reinstalled - no change!

So many of us fishies having problems with this game, not at all like BF in my humble opinion...

Re:Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by amgood on Jan 14, 14 2:34 AM
phlzz….I am having the same problem with my MAC. What's funny is that I played the entire hour of free play with not a single issue. Then, I purchased the game, activated it and can't even get the thing to open. I have re-installed once which didn't help. It seems lately I am having more issues with games than ever before! I have been a BFG member since 2008 and have had a number of technical issues in the last year.

mahbah55
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,025 Posts

Re:Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by mahbah55 on Jan 24, 14 12:33 PM
I contacted BFG a while back because my game crashes after the loading screen. You never replied. I contacted you again a week later. You never replied. Now I'm stuck with a useless game that I spent 2 credits on. I either want my credits back or I want the issue fixed.

p.s. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling and sent a Dr Felix report on my original email to support.

[Post New]by TheFizz on Feb 9, 14 10:45 AM
I too have had the same problem as katejoe999. i didn't notice the chess piece but was able to complete the objectives in Emil's mind except for collecting the rope. The work around suggested of going into Emil's mind via the map and guessing where the chess piece goes does work though

erebelen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by erebelen on Mar 20, 14 2:45 PM
I bought this game after playing the hour and am just now getting back to playing the game in earnest. When I try to open it it will not even open. it just pops back to the "you own this game, play again?" button. I uninstalled and tried to reinstall and it won't even try to find the game to install it. I even deleted it from my application data and it still won't install. It's like it has dissappeared off your site. Any help would be appreciated. I have never yet gotten a response when I send in a dr felix to technical support so I am asking for help here instead.

[Post New]by OliveRidley on Mar 25, 14 7:04 AM
PC Windows 7

I had the same problem with dice game which was resolved by exiting and reentering the game. After saving the boy I found that I had missed the pawn and had to reenter the boys mind to get the rope only to find a black room with snow, exiting the game didn't help although I could guess where I had to place the item.

I could not complete the book puzzle in the bonus game as it kept shifting the final two books on me so I ended up skipping. I could not complete the final puzzle of diamonds and lasers in the bonus game beyond the first stage even with the strategy guides help, had to skip that too.

CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Jul 9, 14 1:24 AM
I, too, had the trouble with the dice game. Tried everything and nothing worked, including the skip button. Finally I got mad and just clicked randomly on the screen and Voila! the cut scene! No idea what happened, but it does show that you should not give up easily.

I started this game back in December 13, but my computer reset and I lost all my programs so had to re-install my games. Finally getting to this one and really love it.

CelticCoco

Go to: