rosehill50
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Welcome to Awakening Kingdoms forum

[Post New]by rosehill50 on Jan 1, 15 1:51 AM
I love this game but I have all the trophies and upgraded everything but have no quests when will there be an upgrade? I play on PC

wad1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by wad1 on Jan 4, 15 1:39 PM
I too, am having the same issues as rosehill50. I, too play on PC. I am on level 72, and I have not had any new quests appear since I fed the Dark Chest the 1000th time. Also, the Dark Chest keeps wanting to be fed. I got to the point of facing the Balistick (sp), but cannot get any further. I've been playing everyday for over 250 days. What's up? Is there an update coming soon? I really enjoy my down time playing this game and would hate to delete it now because of not being able to progress any further. HELP!

[Post New]by Khaleesi1981 on Jan 10, 15 7:32 PM

Last months update was garbage.....took less than a day to finish it. This game is sooooo soooo soooo boring for the time being.....I really hope the next update is actually something FULL of quests and new areas. Stupid chest, same objects needed to feed it, Can we all say BORING?

JayceeAZ64
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by JayceeAZ64 on Jan 17, 15 9:20 AM
I'm stuck at the basilisk in the dark tower. No quests. Took forever to feed that stupid chest and now nothing to do? Is it over?

[Post New]by mystical_me77 on Jan 18, 15 2:14 PM
I found the mysterious egg but have no clue what to do with it?? Help...anyone?

[Post New]by Geeege on Jan 20, 15 12:08 PM
I play on an iPad and I'm on level 57 with no quests other than the "feed the chest" but my biggest issue is the map button is frozen. Any suggestions how to activate? If I can't get it to work I'm done with this game as I've spent $$$ buying crystals and enjoyed the game but there are so many bugs and glitches it gets so frustrating that it ruins the fun.

bud22_
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by bud22_ on Jan 21, 15 3:29 AM
I am feeding the dark chest and need to find 2 Goblin Duffel Bags. I can't find them. Can anyone tell me where I can find them?

Thank you.

luzifera
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by luzifera on Jan 21, 15 7:40 AM
Hi budd22, you can find the goblin duffel bags in the goblin mines

good luck

ZinaC
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by ZinaC on Jan 22, 15 7:53 PM
I got an answer today from Keith at BFG that the map button problem is being addressed- and has an URGENT with the developers.. In the meantime, go into the maps via the collections.. Do a FIND on whatever you're looking for- that'll work until a fix... I just got into the shrine room....in reading other posts, I have a basilisk to look forward to in the dark chest!! Bring him on!! Having too much fun to give up now!

[Post New]by pambissett on Jan 23, 15 12:09 PM
I am at level 62. All buildings at level 5, all relics found, black tower open. I have no quests. So what am I supposed to do now? Do I wait for a new update?

[Post New]by 01mojo on Jan 27, 15 8:24 AM
I am having the same issue with no quests. Customer support said they do not know when the next update will be. So I guess we sit and wait which is not fair since the last update was way too easy.

[Post New]by WOODLAND1954 on Jan 31, 15 2:29 PM
ANY IDEA ABOUT THE GOBLIN ORBS QUEST(?) WENT TO ACHIEVEMENTS AND FOUND THAT . IS THAT THE SAME AS THE "SHRINE" ORBS? FINISHED THAT ALREADY. I'LL BE HERE. JUST SITTING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! THANKS.

[Post New]by dearyme on Feb 1, 15 10:23 AM
airelav wrote:I am Extremely disappointed: I spent money and energy on trying to complete your quest. Used every resource and more. DO NOT tell me objects are randomly generated because it is not true. Your program stopped giving me the objects needed to complete the yura festival challenge and I was unable to finish unless prepared to spend an exorbitant amount of money ( 80 crystals). This is Unfair. Considering I have had to give up playing dark manor after having bought from you "virtual" money or goods totally wasted was never even able to play the game again!!! Never opened after your alleged update !!!!! TRULY ANNOYED: FREE GAMES:

YOU LIE

[Post New]by dearyme on Feb 1, 15 10:29 AM
I.ve never had this trouble, I've never had to spend any of real money the only thing i did actually buy was a new helper a baby pegasus for.95$ the yura festival quests were the best quests everI never needed to buy crystals with actual money because you win those in the game. maybe you should try it again, you ned to be connected to the internet to play.

[Post New]by dearyme on Feb 1, 15 10:32 AM
dearyme wrote:
airelav wrote:I am Extremely disappointed: I spent money and energy on trying to complete your quest. Used every resource and more. DO NOT tell me objects are randomly generated because it is not true. Your program stopped giving me the objects needed to complete the yura festival challenge and I was unable to finish unless prepared to spend an exorbitant amount of money ( 80 crystals). This is Unfair. Considering I have had to give up playing dark manor after having bought from you "virtual" money or goods totally wasted was never even able to play the game again!!! Never opened after your alleged update !!!!! TRULY ANNOYED: FREE GAMES:

YOU LIE

[Post New]by dearyme on Feb 1, 15 10:33 AM
dearyme did not write this . i only answered that i did not have this trouble, idont want my name on something i did not write

[Post New]by pambissett on Feb 1, 15 3:14 PM
When are we getting a new update? You are losing a lot of players!!!

[Post New]by MagicPixie on Feb 6, 15 7:12 PM
I have reached level 58 and have been that way for several weeks. When will we get another update so I can do something besides go in circles and play everything over and over and over with no new quest to do?

[Post New]by WOODLAND1954 on Feb 8, 15 12:09 AM

I FIND IT VERY INTERESTING THAT BFG IS NOT COMMENTING ON QUESTIONS OF NO UPDATES NOR ALL THE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE AMOUNT WE GAMERS HAVE TO PUT OUT IN COST OF DIAMONDS & COINS. I THINK THERE IS A REAL REASON BEHIND THIS. THEY DO CALL THIS A FREE GAME, WHICH MEANS A "FREE" GAME. NO ADDED COSTS. IF IT ISN'T, THEN THEY SHOULD COME CLEAN & SAY " THE GAME ITSELF IS FREE, BUT TO CONTINUE IN CERTAIN AREAS, YOU MAY HAVE TO DISH OUT MONEY." SINCE THEY HAVE NOT SAID THIS, TO ME THIS CONSTITUTES "FRAUD" IN THE HIGHEST SENSE. SURPRISED THAT NO ONE HAS SOUGHT LEGAL RESTRAINTS ON THIS COMPANY & ITS DEVELOPERS IN A BIG WAY. I SUGGEST THAT ANYONE WHO HAS COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS GAME, LAY OFF OF IT FOR AT LEAST THREE MONTHS & SEE WHAT BFG DOES. THE GAME WILL STILL BE HERE BUT BFG WILL NOT BE GETTING ANY MONIES. MONIES THAT PEOPLE GIVE TO CONTINUE THE GAME. NO MORE FREE GAMES. NOT WORTH IT!!!

[Post New]by tractorgal on Feb 8, 15 2:18 AM
When are we going to get the instructions on how to beat the basilisk. I am working on feeding the dark chest, but it is the same pattern all the time. I play Mystic Copse 12 times or more for the dragon plushie. By the way, I have not spent a penny of real money and finished all but Leodici's quest. I wasn't able to log in on my laptop to complete it.

Go to: