DianeSS42
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:Post your Awakening Kingdoms Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by DianeSS42 on Dec 25, 13 2:17 AM
Starfish -
Thanks a LOT - I am now on-line and the game is working like it should... just need to send a message -HELP need more of everything! ;-)

zephyrzodiac
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by zephyrzodiac on Dec 26, 13 12:16 AM
One thing I noticed since installing this game is that my Start-Up list as shown in Task Manager now shows over 100 MB for Windows Explorer, whereas previously it showed 20MB approx. The entire amount of RAM has increased from 21% to 25%, and this is after waiting around 20 minutes for Windows to finish all the stuff it does at start-up. This is the case before I have done anything at all apart from loading Task Manager! Makes playing certain other games I play almost an impossibility on this laptop!

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Dec 26, 13 5:06 PM
Having issues with game found all the relic pieces in the boards when you go to relic temple or whatever its called it shows all are finished but the mayor won't give reward don't know if it's becouse I found two in same game at same time or what but would like a fix to it please
also I've explored and opened all map senes on max level with 3/4s of senes and level 4 on all others yet Still can't find Four of the Collectable items to finish my collection list is there an issue here with map senes or is it something that I haven't gotten into yet I know I have not completed game yet there is still buildings to upgrade and the door in castle still needs 3 tiles and I'm only on Level 36 but can someone give a hint please???
My system is a Dell Pc p4 wind 7 explorer 11

[Post New]by Fortunelily on Dec 27, 13 5:20 AM
I logged on this morning to finish some quests and found my entire game had vanished and I was now at the beginning once more, as if I hadn't played at all for the last few weeks. I'd just hit lvl 22 Iast night, I believe, but it was a lot of playtime, and I'm not exactly enthused by the idea of re-doing everything. Is there any fix for this? Or am I just out of luck?

edit: as I play back through the game from the beginning, I still have my collections and my friend list and messages.... so strange. Clearly the game remembers my earlier progress to some degree.

edit #2: closed the game for awhile, went back to check on my building progress and it had restarted again, only this time it remembered how many crystals I had and how many coins I had, but back to square one... at this point I'm not playing this game again until this stops, and I'm really, really disappointed. Dozens of games on BFG over the course of years and never seen anything like this.

Edited on 12/27/2013 at 6:40:19 AM PST

AuntieEva
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieEva on Dec 27, 13 10:29 AM
I keep getting "Error loading auctioned items." Sometimes I can never see the auctioned items, but sometimes if I keep trying to go into the auction screen I can eventually see items (but they all seem to have almost 24 hours left to go on the auction...surely there are some auctions with less than 23:50 left to go?). I haven't seen anybody else post this issue so I'm posting it here.

[Post New]by RhadooBC on Dec 28, 13 3:55 AM
Same problem as Auntie, Error loading auctioned items

[Post New]by patch59 on Dec 29, 13 3:09 AM
this morning I reached level 20 and was mid way through the level. few hours later I logged back into the game to find my character is still there but that my level has been auto set by the 'application' to the commencement of the game. I've sent email to the tech support and have been told it could take up to 4 days before I receive a reply ..... no much for this being fixed in the 19 December update, which I never got and am unable to find the location to load the update.

zephyrzodiac
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by zephyrzodiac on Dec 29, 13 3:25 AM
The update should show up on the Game Manager. But don't hold your breath, it kills more than it cures, I'd wait until they bring out the next one, and it's been trialled for a bit if I were you!

[Post New]by patch59 on Dec 29, 13 4:13 AM
now every time I log into the game my profile has been reset to level 1 and, if I want to spend anytime playing this game, I'm being forced to restart everything but my game progress is not being saved anytime I leave the game.

very frustrating and extremely disappointment with the game as it is.
I have thoroughly been enjoying playing this game but now .....
Decision will be made if or when I have from tech support team

[Post New]by Fortunelily on Dec 29, 13 6:07 AM
patch59: I went into the properties of the BFG Game Manager and set it to run as administrator and so far it seems to be saving my game... but I don't know if it will work when I get back to the high lvl I was at when the original reset came. I've only made it back to lvl 12 so far, but it's been saving at the moment.

[Post New]by patch59 on Dec 29, 13 1:27 PM
Fortunelily wrote:patch59: I went into the properties of the BFG Game Manager and set it to run as administrator and so far it seems to be saving my game... but I don't know if it will work when I get back to the high lvl I was at when the original reset came. I've only made it back to lvl 12 so far, but it's been saving at the moment.

I made it to about level 4 last night before running out of energy, shutting down the game and re-logging in after playing another game. I have already updated my properties to run as administrator which didn't make any difference for me

Whommel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Whommel on Dec 29, 13 2:18 PM
I just purchased from the auction and went into my collection. It said something about needing an internet connection and my item wasn't there. I went to buy another one after memorising the amount of coins I had and checking my connection and could see that the 600 the item cost was removed when I did. Once again in my collection it said something about needing an internet connection and the item isn't there. Hope it's there after I sleep on it, I won't dare to try and buy more.

zephyrzodiac
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by zephyrzodiac on Dec 29, 13 9:01 PM
Well, I've just about had it with this game! After exiting on several occasions, and the game being saved, even when it had used up most of my available RAM, it suddenly decided this morning that I was to be returned to the beginning, which means all the houses will be back to square one, but no money available now to redo them (and all the money I've spent on coins and crystals is yet again gone) and I will have to restart all the scenarios from the beginning again!

This game was definitely released in an unfinished and ineffectively play-tested condition!!!

Whommel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Whommel on Dec 30, 13 6:43 AM
Whommel wrote:I just purchased from the auction and went into my collection. It said something about needing an internet connection and my item wasn't there. I went to buy another one after memorising the amount of coins I had and checking my connection and could see that the 600 the item cost was removed when I did. Once again in my collection it said something about needing an internet connection and the item isn't there. Hope it's there after I sleep on it, I won't dare to try and buy more.

Now it the day after an the items haven't appeared and the connection thing is still an issue.

zephyrzodiac
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by zephyrzodiac on Dec 30, 13 10:39 AM
Funny thing though - there's never a problem with accessing the store to buy coins or crystals! They made sure they got that part right.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Dec 31, 13 2:22 AM
Not sure if it is a technical problem or just not so smart thinking in design but third portal in hog map scene Fairy Dragon Nest will not open - no quests or ways to do so are given. There's not even a magnifying glass where it should open, unlike all other portals that do show it before opening. It's the fourth map scene yet the only portal from all map scenes that won't open. Weird indeed. Bug or what?

[Post New]by Katt_V on Jan 2, 14 4:42 AM
Yesterday afternoon I had 30-something crystals. Then in the evening I had 17 (I did not use them, I was saving up). I logged in again this morning, had 21 crystals but my progress on some quests was gone and some areas of the game that I had unlocked were locked again. This is VERY frustrating, I already restarted the game once because of this.
It's such a shame to see such a lovely game ruined by so many issues.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Jan 2, 14 4:41 PM
Reply to Zephyrzodiac (Dec 30, 10:39 AM

Funny thing..-my game won't let me purchase CRYSTALS-could be a blessing.
Now that I have read all these technical issues, I probably won't buy.

-ANTIQUES... stole 1000,000's coins from (some bought with my REAL $), so I won't go down that road again I hope. Except the game is so addictive and I keep hoping BOOMZAP had fixed these glitches and the highway robbery. Our hard earned real or game assets disappear with no viable appeal process-no credit for our losses. I've been waiting 5-6 days for a reply from DR FIX for ATR for my constant screen blackouts.

So bad. So sad. lol

Mpendo aka Aksanti (due to a restart at level 1)

zephyrzodiac
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by zephyrzodiac on Jan 3, 14 4:15 AM
Well, this time the game just crashed on me! Everything gone, again!!!

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Jan 3, 14 5:07 AM
Still waiting for an update to this game. I can't save my game so each time I have to start over at the beginning. Gets old really fast!! Contacted tech support, they said they were addressing this concern and gave me a coupon for a free game. That was over 10 days ago! Where is the update?

Go to: