Welcome to Annabel forum

nursegay
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Re:Welcome to Annabel forum

[Post New]by nursegay on Apr 24, 09 5:08 AM
Hi all, new fish here. I'm playing this at the moment and loving it. The graphics are great, and I really enjoy how it moves from room to room - does anyone know if there are any other HO/adventure games that are similar? Maybe the large file games are, but I haven't dared try them in case they don't work on my system. Thanks.
Annabel Forum

Welcome to Annabel forum

[Post New]by chisox on May 5, 09 3:33 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Annabel forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Annabel players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

i have just left the ship, and am where annabel's boyfriend is under the knife. i can't figure the third in a series of puzzles with the sliding tiles. there appears to be no way to get the last tile on the bottom in its proper position cause there's a gray area where it should be. that doesn't hold tiles. help!

LadyCedar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Welcome to Annabel forum

[Post New]by LadyCedar on May 13, 09 10:25 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Annabel forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Annabel players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I must say that this is one of the BEST games I have purchased here!

I would recommend this game for ALL ages but especially for young girls ages 12 and up, due to the positive role model of Annabel.
So heads up to parents and other family members, this game would make a GREAT gift!

AS I said above it is good for all ages, I am a Grandmother and found the game quite entertaining!

Graphics are beautiful, highly detailed, and run smoothly.
Just enough ( believable) dialog to carry the storyline.

I would have liked a slightly longer story/game, there was a bit of trouble for me with my vertigo, with the swift, smooth movement in some areas.

But altogether, this has been the best game I have bought here!
Somebody please let me know when this team of software designers/game developers puts out another game?
I want to be the first to try it!

Cherieaa
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Cherieaa on May 26, 09 12:04 PM
Yes I agree that "Whoopie Goldberg" is the voice for "Thoth" the mummy. I am so glad to find someone else who feel the same as I do. I checked the credits and her name is not listed.

[Post New]by trixcy on Jun 11, 09 12:01 AM
im having trouble on the 2nd puzzle of the mosic i cant seem to get it could some one help me. Trixcy

Welcome to Annabel forum

[Post New]by sanoma on Jun 20, 09 9:03 PM

IS THERE A SEQUENCE FOR THE LAST PUZZLE? IF SO, WHAT IS IT?

[Post New]by jraussie123 on Jul 7, 09 4:16 PM
I'm stuck on the circuit board puzzle. I was having problems with my game freezing and have had to restart the game from the beginning about 4 times. Have gotten past the circuit board before, but this time I seem to have a layout that there is no way to connect. Can anyone help me? I really don't want to have to restart the game yet again in the hopes of getting a different circuit board layout.

ladygem6
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ladygem6 on Jul 8, 09 2:28 PM
I am at the circuit board but can't get anything in the scene to work. Do I have to start all over again or what do I do to make the board do something. Also, in the scene before going down to the engine room, Annabel is suspended in the ceiling. Is this correct or a glitch?

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Sep 29, 09 4:29 PM
[b] am off the ship am at the door with the 2 dogs breathing fire...everything is done exept stuck on mini-game at the door...What is the code to that puzzle? Tyvm have a good one

[Post New]by angelgabriel2 on Oct 6, 09 8:11 AM
Hi all !
I just bought the game and I love these kinds of games.
but I am stuck at the picutre . I put the snake to sleep and put all the pieces to the puzzle together, but nothing happends. Is there a picutre to show how it's supposed to look in the right order. thanks for any help.

[Post New]by angelgabriel2 on Oct 6, 09 10:37 AM
I found a site that gives u hints and tips and shows u pictures on how to do this game.
http://www.gamezebo.com.. When you get there put in this game in the search.
You can print out the 11 pages if you want to. I hope you all find this page good for this game. Enjoy!! and Good Luck ... Angelgabriel

jmic
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by jmic on Oct 8, 09 6:01 PM
Help!!! I am on the second puzzel of the sliding tiles. One of the grey blocks changed places with a green tile at the bottom and will not slide back. I don't think this was supposed to happen. Can I do anything or is it just a zlitch and I am stuck and its the end of the game for me.

[Post New]by grandmaellie on Oct 16, 09 8:14 PM
Is there a walkthru for this game? I am getting dizzy!!!!!

[Post New]by medvito on Jan 30, 10 11:59 AM
Well, I've decided to give up on this game. I had a free game code and unfortunately I used it on this game, I'm so sorry I did that. I cannot get past the circuit board game. I've tried connecting the outside things first, but simply cannot get them all connected. There are too many great games out there to waste time with this one. Oh well... Too Frustrating!!!

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by 1654 on Feb 25, 10 9:07 AM
Just got to the game at the end where the tiles have to be matched and dropped. I too am very frustrated and fatigued by this game. It runs out way too fast and even my very patient other half handed the game back and said FORGET IT. You really need to put a skip it section on that one! It is a waste of money if you can't get through the whole thing without hurting yourself or getting mad!

got2play
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by got2play on Mar 15, 10 7:14 PM
I don't know how anyone can play this game without

And what's with the horrible (and I mean HORRIBLE) voice acting??!

too bad, it seems like it could have been a good one.

vonniefaye
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by vonniefaye on Mar 30, 10 8:37 AM
Well, I don't want to be a grumpy guss, but this is an awful game. The old star crossed lovers fleeing the evil tryant is just so yawn. I only played about 20 min. and just couldn't take it any more. I love adventure games, but didn't find much adventure in this one. That is too bad because I am jonesing for another good adventure game.

sarra73
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by sarra73 on Jun 1, 10 3:11 AM
What an awful game. I couldn't get past the females sounding like total males and that MUMMY. O_O male voice, and a chest like a woman..... soon as I met it and it wanted me to find olive oil, I exited the game, uninstalled and ran here to put in my 2c.

game play was HORRIBLE having to go back and forth, back and forth, back and forth and after a while you knew where everything was due to having to search for other things prior.

i LOVE ancient egypt almost as much as I love the Titanic, but this game was the pits and then some.

Seester2
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by Seester2 on Feb 11, 11 6:15 PM
I really liked this game...it made me dizzy a little right at first, but after I got used to it, I really enjoyed it. It had a decent length, great graphics, unique storyline, and good puzzles.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Dec 31, 11 4:19 PM
This game is beautiful, with crisp graphics and nice story line and great plot, love the colors and brightness of the scenes.

I spend my time with this one to enjoy it fully.

This game is a winner.

Go to: