TGT Lost in the City

SSmitty
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,250 Posts

Re:TGT Lost in the City

[Post New]by SSmitty on Mar 14, 09 2:56 PM
Throughly enjoyed this game. The locks and sphere puzzles got a little harder as you go along, but still not impossible to do. They are not games I particularly care for, but don't mind too much. The game moved along well in all senses of the word. Didn't have to use any strategy guide too get there. Some might say easy, I say fun. I give it 4 of 5 .

ladycholla
Manatee
Manatee
3,720 Posts

[Post New]by ladycholla on Mar 14, 09 3:03 PM
Demo'd and found some of the stuff so tiny and in such dark places, in the early going I used my magnifying glass. Then it popped up and told me about the built in magnifyer, either they didn't say to start with or I missed it. Anyway it's with my group for possible purchase.

Waiting for next week to see what comes out.

Enjoying Robinson Crusoe right now. Don't go as fast as some of you, rest my eyes and have murder mysteries to read and swap. Need different angles for my eyes.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Mar 14, 09 3:22 PM
prpldva wrote:My only complaint is the the sphere and lock puzzles, although increasingly more difficult, became tedious. My thought was, "Again?" I would have like to seen a little more variety.

No glitches encountered here, either.

I agree about the repetitious sphere and lock puzzles. My exact thought, too - "again?".

While I've not quite completed the game, four chapters to go, it's been a fun and easy flowing game for me. I've enjoyed the ride so far and don't regret the purchase or time spent on it.

Hubby's not so sure about the game. He played a few chapters but wasn't compelled to continue. Said he may try again later. I think there's too much reading for him to enjoy the game. He's not much of a reader type person.

[Post New]by CRAFTYLADY98 on Mar 14, 09 6:04 PM
to elkestra

could not get passed choose your enemy. kicks me off even when pick nar- whatever. the mean girl

[Post New]by CRAFTYLADY98 on Mar 14, 09 6:45 PM
help with level 36 please????

Edited on 03/14/2009 at 6:45:41 PM PST

[Post New]by SpiritseekerX on Mar 14, 09 6:55 PM
This game reminds me of my favorite game series. Needless to say, this is a keeper!

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Mar 14, 09 7:48 PM
Crafty, maybe you made the wrong choice. What other help do you need?

tictacsix
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by tictacsix on Mar 14, 09 7:53 PM
On level 36, Does anyone have the answer for the computer password? Using the letters MURBEOENL?

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Mar 14, 09 7:55 PM
I Pmed you with it, tictacsix.

ngj67
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by ngj67 on Mar 14, 09 7:55 PM
This is the best game ever!!!...it is a long game, well worth the money. I just simply love it!!!

tictacsix
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by tictacsix on Mar 14, 09 8:06 PM
Kishimojun - THANK YOU !!!!

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Mar 14, 09 8:08 PM
More than welcome. Glad to be able to help.

RainCat
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by RainCat on Mar 14, 09 9:56 PM
Is anyne else having problem with the sound? I had to mute it, becaue when the game is open, I get a constant loud buzz (like the drone of bees, or an alarm buzzer) that overshadows any of the sounds in the game.

I have not had a problem with any other games and sound. This is a new problem for me.

That said, it played find with the sound muted. I am just not sure how much creepy abandoned city atmosphere I am missing.

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Mar 14, 09 10:00 PM
Did you try diddling with the options menu?

Re:TGT Lost in the City-level36

[Post New]by CRAFTYLADY98 on Mar 14, 09 10:35 PM
kishimojun

i talked to narsha? then to sid, then it says choose enemy but a gun is in front of me. if i shoot her or not it says i lost out on knowing the answers. try again or don't if don't shoot her, just pick her and do it before critical time up.

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Mar 14, 09 10:37 PM
I PMed you craftylady.

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

[Post New]by Elkestra on Mar 15, 09 1:14 AM
kishimojun wrote:I PMed you craftylady.

ditto

Trion_EGSS
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Trion_EGSS on Mar 15, 09 1:24 AM
bump

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Mar 15, 09 2:03 AM
I have absolutely loved this game beginning to (almost) end. I am pretty much stuck on what I assume is very last puzzle "talking" to ghost. I know I can manage but need frsher eyes so will try again tomorrow. I didn't mind the repetitious sphere puzzles because it is a sort that is my favorite (like pipe flow puzzles) but got to hate the lock pick ones. Skipped about 3 of them I think?

But over all a super experience, assuming I can wrap up this last bit.

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Mar 15, 09 2:17 AM
Hi all, finished this game last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. No glitches for me.

The hint system is a bit much as some objects are hard to find. The puzzles are quite easy, but do get a little harder further into the game although, for me, not too challenging. The spheres do get a bit tedious, but part of the story I guess.

Will play it again as I don`t think I found all the secrets and the storyline is a bit grim, but all in all a game well worth the money.

Go to: