Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by milliemaltese on Apr 4, 14 5:22 PM
I am ready to talk to Henry and FINALLY get my last rune. When will he be available? In other words, when is the next update coming out? I've sloughed through 6 Bow Figurines and would like to see some progress at last.

wenmk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by wenmk on Apr 5, 14 9:05 AM
Have read the posts about level 18 but I'm at 19 and can't get anything in the hops to help me. I have opened Mirror Lake and can do nothing except collect flowers. I am totally stuck on two quests and the hops I'm directed to never give me the items I need to complete the quests. This has been happening since opening Mirror Lake. What can I do.

[Post New]by hda999 on Apr 5, 14 9:05 AM
Help! I,m stuck.Quest shows completed but didn't give me the last key. How do I start over using I Pad???

Edited on 04/05/2014 at 9:07:54 AM PST

[Post New]by GAMEZ22 on Apr 9, 14 11:12 AM
Has anyone else had the problem of items you have found, disappearing when you come back to the game? I'm on level 17 and this happens all the time.

[Post New]by Geminibyron on Apr 10, 14 9:18 AM
I've looked through the forums a bit, but am finding nothing on this subject. I downloaded the free game but when I load it up, it's not at the beginning. I'm already named, avatar selected, and level 16 or something...it drops me right in the middle of an adventure. I've looked in the options to attempt to change users, or sign in using facebook...or ANYTHING...to no avail. What the heck am I doing wrong??? Thanks for any replies.

SARAHBEE
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by SARAHBEE on Apr 11, 14 1:13 PM
Hi Geminibyron and welcome to the MC forum, if I was you I would post this query again in the Tech help thread (either the ninth or tenth thread down the page depending on whether you are playing on a PC or ipad. I would also contact Tech Support, to do this go to the help section towards the top right of this page and then towards the bottom left of that page you should see STILL NEED HELP? Contact Us

Good luck with getting this issue sorted

Sarah

[Post New]by flower257 on Apr 11, 14 11:43 PM
I am having a problem with sending gifts. The gift does not go and is taken off my daily 5 allowance ! It also has not been taken from my inventory either. I have seen the problem on here , but haven't seen a solution to the problem, so is there one ?

Viki_1_2
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Viki_1_2 on Apr 12, 14 10:36 AM
flower257 wrote:I am having a problem with sending gifts. The gift does not go and is taken off my daily 5 allowance ! It also has not been taken from my inventory either. I have seen the problem on here , but haven't seen a solution to the problem, so is there one ?

I don't know if my suggestion will help in your case but it has eliminated the same problem in my games. After loosing 100 gifts (in 2 games) I decided to change timimg patterns. I think it has something to do with the time zones, either yours or your game friends or both.

Now I have daily gift sessions - I gift all 5 at the same time and as you can give out only 5 per day that shouldn't be a problem. Never ever gift between midnight and 3 a.m. Most important, I always take care there is at least a 24 hour gap between my gifting sessions. Never had that problem again in either of the 2 games I run.

I hope this will work for you. Happy gaming :-)))).

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Apr 15, 14 1:01 PM
Why cant I feed my pets I own Winged Cat and Snow Griffin I have 18 bags of food for De Cat but I cant seem to feed Him

Edited on 04/15/2014 at 1:02:41 PM PST

SARAHBEE
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by SARAHBEE on Apr 17, 14 12:34 AM
Ria Bonus, have you set your cat as your active pet ?if so just click on it on your main game page left hand bottom corner and it should activate
If not, you need to go into the pet tab and 'set' the pet you want to use and then go back to the main game page as above
If neither of these things work I would suggest you contact Tech Support
Good Luck
Sarah

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Apr 17, 14 1:30 PM
gadget23mom wrote:Calm down everyone. You don't need to spend anything. The game has ways for you to get in and out unscathed by requesting items that you need in the friends option, or clicking on the flowers which will pop up from time to time and will give you coins. It does get repetitive, but I challenge myself every time I go in to find as many flowers as I can. I'm almost up to 8,000 flowers. Have fun with it.

I agree with U in every way but the thing that annoys me is the time in the games and hour is a bit long though;; and Wow How do U have so much flowers when as I get to 5 of them they automatically go to coins[money] LOL
Ria Bonus

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Apr 19, 14 12:34 PM
LizzieK wrote:
Poisond_Apple27 wrote:
troublesleeping wrote:How do you give the gift boxes that are in the inventory? I have 35 and don't know what to do with them.

I'm really wanting to know the same thing. I have a lot of those gifts in my inventory as well. What do you do with them? Anyone? Please?
At this point there is not a use for them. Perhaps in a future update we will find out what they are for.

Good luck!

Well we Should sell all of them and make some coins and have a few beers With the Luck of the Irish hey who agrees with me LOL while we're waiting 4 De Up date and get 21Just21 Drunk sorry I cant give U a Shamrock BTW yea I'm Over 18 and 21 or is it 25 in the USA I'm 56 years old

Ria Bonus

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Apr 19, 14 1:44 PM
Sorry guys must have drank too much beer U cant get refunds on presies

Ria

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Apr 21, 14 1:30 AM
Dear friends of "MIDNIGHT CASTLE" forum good morning from Greece.

I have been playing the game on my daughter's laptop and I have reached level 14.

I have 1 question :

I tried to play the game on my desktop but I see that it starts right from the beginning.

Is there any way to continue thew game on my desktop from the point I left it on the Laptop?

I would appreciate any reply.

Thank you

[Post New]by KateBE on Apr 22, 14 12:55 PM
I have followed all of the instructions for the update. I'm getting frustrated as it does not allow me to download the update.

By the way, I really like this game.

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Apr 22, 14 1:14 PM
KateBE, you just need to wait for the update to go live. The servers are down temporarily while they get the update in place. The message you are getting is just the standard error message they use to tell you that the game is getting an update. Once they update is live BFG will let us know and we can go download the update.

[Post New]by Dragone1977 on Apr 25, 14 8:50 AM
please add me
code : 142723

i need friends for this beautiful game!!!!
i try to send gift every day
thanks!!!

[Post New]by bareblack45 on Apr 27, 14 4:56 AM
im in need of freids, please add

seems i have been on level 10 like for ever, and i have they update, but how do i find flowers or geesh, how many times do i have to pay to get to all the items if its taking me for ever to pass teh lever, tips please, ty, oo and yes its days playing.

Edited on 04/27/2014 at 4:57:18 AM PST

griller1
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by griller1 on Apr 27, 14 3:24 PM
this game is so addicting it has become a job and not a game any more. I cant quit playing no matter how impossible it has gotten,

griller1
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by griller1 on Apr 27, 14 3:30 PM
this game is so addicting it has become a job and not a game any more. I cant quit playing no matter how impossible it has gotten, it seemed to make sense until level21 cant get the correct objects when I need them . use diamonds like water and the friend gifts are too little too late. got to go now need to find hidden objects again.

Go to: