n2u2nyte
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost Collector's Edition Here

[Post New]by n2u2nyte on Jan 29, 14 9:54 AM
n2u2nyte wrote:Need help,reinstalled a couple of times and still getting a "video card does not support" error message.Never had this message with my other games.

I've changed my screen resolution to the lowest setting,started the game and returned to it's original setting and it worked fine. Hope that'll help someone out.

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost Collector's Edition Here

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Mar 16, 14 10:12 AM
kcoh61 wrote:I've read all Tech. Issues on this game, but did not find the problem I'm having. I go to train turnstile, insert ticket, unscrew panel, click on broken belt and it disappears. I can't get thru the turn stile, nor find the belt ( that according to the SG, is suppose to be placed back into panel after clicking on it). Is this my computer acting up, or anyone else having that practicular prob? Is this a tech issue? I uninstalled and redid all that, still can't get thru the turnstile.

Thanks!
You have to cut the bridal off the horse outside, and use these as the belt.
My issue is that I have the handle (the broken one from the rails) and the spade head, and I am supposed to combine them - but they are on different parts of the inventory list! That is to say, the handle is the first object in my list and to see the spade I have to scroll the list right; and you can't do that while holding one item - so no way to assemble it! And I can't use any of the other items (to bring the head to the same window) until I have shovelled the coal! grrrr - anyone have any bright ideas?

Oil Can doesn't work on Sled

[Post New]by Kildara on Mar 31, 14 6:08 AM
I have clicked on sled - all over - even tried clicking on reindeer several times - no results - just comments about "brain freeze," ancestors depending on me, etc. I'm sure there's a small section of pixels where oil can will work, but it's got to be awfully small because I can't find it, even following guide in the Collector's edition hint book.

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost Collector's Edition Here O

[Post New]by MikaJackson on Aug 26, 14 1:28 PM
Can't get the oil can to work on the sled. Restarted it same thing.

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost Collector's Edition Here O

[Post New]by Nicolemarie001 on Jan 7, 15 7:12 PM
I have the collector edition for iPhone (5). I am stuck in that hidden object game with the doll sleeping and the vampire. The doll is dreaming about a figure riding a horse. The hint button tells me I need to click on the horserider with my little dream catcher but when I do nothing happens. I've closed the app and reopened but that didn't help. Unless I can get a fix I'll need a refund.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 8, 15 8:45 AM
Hey Nicolemarie001

I'm really sorry to see the game isn't responding when you try to click on the horse rider! I would definitely recommend contacting Mobile Support HERE and one of our Reps will be happy to work with you to find a solution

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by cocobolo1 on May 28, 15 8:55 AM
Game does not start - flashes a black screen for 1 second then goes back to manager with the Play Again button.

The other Redemption Cemetery games work fine on this computer.

Dell 1747 Laptop, 8 gig memory Dual i7 quad processors

Go to: