bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Re:Post Any Technical Problems for Order of the Light: The Deathly Artisan CE here only

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jan 25, 14 11:44 AM
Hey All,

Thanks for letting us know about that issue with the pliers disappearing. We are currently looking into it and our Tech Support Team is available to help troubleshoot the issue. Feel free to contact them with a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report by clicking on the blue link below:

Contact Us

One of our Reps will be happy to investigate why that might be happening. I hope this helps!

bfgWendwater

cynadav
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Post Any Technical Problems for Order of the Light: The Deathly Artisan CE here only

[Post New]by cynadav on Jan 26, 14 9:15 AM
I can't even get this game to open. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it is doing the same thing. I have downloaded hundreds of games from BF and have never had this problem. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions. Using Windows 7.

[Post New]by BarbShaw on Jan 26, 14 9:37 AM
I am nearly at the end of the game where the map is "locked". According to the strategy guide, there should be a rock in the wheel barrel for me to pick up, but there is none there. The hint button does not work and there's nothing in my inventory. I cannot leave the scene and am stuck. Anyone else have this problem? I uninstalled the game and reinstalled, but it just takes me back to the scene and the same problem.

[Post New]by spraguefamily on Jan 26, 14 6:55 PM
Towards the end of the game I am using pliers to remove 3 pieces of wood from the window to let the smoke out. I was only able to remove 3 pieces of wood and then the pliers were taken away as an option.

I am unable to continue or finish the game without the pliers.

Please tell me how to finish this game, this is frustrating for my son who wanted to finish it before bedtime.

Thank you!

[Post New]by dgrove8018 on Jan 27, 14 12:24 PM
dgrove8018 wrote:
rmcCDA wrote:I cannot go any further than Sayman's house. The damp rag on the hot handle to the pipe simply does not work. Also, the water has not stopped flowing into Rupert's house...and there doesn't appear to be any additional action that can be taken. Anyone else having these same issues?
[/quote

HAS ANYBODY GOTTEN ANY ANSWERS TO THEIR QUESTIONS???? HELLLLPPP!!!
]

[Post New]by richleb on Jan 27, 14 7:18 PM
pattiepicc wrote:There is a Glitch in Chap 6! At Syman's workshop
You are to remove the 3 boards on the window but the pliers ONLY remove 2
which means you can't get rid of the smoke in the house... and douse Syman with the holy water... and you can't finish the game!
Please fix and post patch!

Same prob as pattiepicc- 97.7% through the game this glitch stops game play. Not able to finish. Not able to play bonus level in C. E. Please fix.

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Jan 28, 14 12:45 AM
Same problem. I could only remove 2 boards. Please fix this problem. This is the third game this month I can't finish because there is a problem with the game.

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Jan 28, 14 12:53 AM
bfgWendwater wrote:Hey All,

Thanks for letting us know about that issue with the pliers disappearing. We are currently looking into it and our <a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Tech Support Team</a> is available to help troubleshoot the issue. Feel free to contact them with a <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report</a> by clicking on the blue link below:

<a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Contact Us</a>

One of our Reps will be happy to investigate why that might be happening. I hope this helps!

bfgWendwater
What the heck does that mean?. Are you fixing the game or not? Do you people really think we don't try all of these canned troubleshooting solutions you post? We come here after we have tried EVERYTHING. Please lets us know when the game is fixed. If it isn't going to be fixed please tell us so we can get our money back. This is the third game this month that I can't finish. And from the looks of these posts I am not alone. I really love spending $13.99 on a game I have to wait weeks to play. Get it together.

[Post New]by frenchysandi on Jan 28, 14 8:30 AM
I had problem removing all three boards at Sayman's house, I started at the top, and went down, on second board the pliers disappeared, could not remove third board. My boyfriend stated that he started at the bottom and was able to remove all three boards...go figure!

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Jan 28, 14 9:59 AM
There is a glitch in the motel room when the vines come out.
I sprayed the poison and it killed 2 vines
then the poison disappeared and 1 vine is left
and I can't leave that scene, and the map is locked.

[Post New]by polidori on Jan 29, 14 8:42 AM
I'm in Sayman's house and have the damp rag, but it does not work on the handle, so I cannot proceed with the game. I'm getting tired of glitches with Big Fish games despite being a customer for years!

[Post New]by Cookie827 on Jan 29, 14 2:32 PM
Having the same problem many other are having with removing the boards at Sayman's house. The pliers disappear after removing two of the boards and I cannot proceed further. Hopefully, there will be a "patch" to fix this problem because I do not want to start over.

bonny1957
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by bonny1957 on Jan 29, 14 4:00 PM
I have the same problem with the pliers they disappeared after removing the second board, I cannot remove the third board and therefor can go no further. I do not want to have to start over have you gotten anywhere with this issue

jlroeder
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by jlroeder on Jan 29, 14 7:33 PM
I finished the main game, no problem. Now I'm playing the bonus chapter. I'm almost done with it. But I'm stuck and it won't let me proceed. I'm in the laboratory and need one more ring for the closed door. I already got the ring from the library books in the library. But it says I haven't and keeps directing me to the library. I need one more ring for the door but I can't proceed because it says I need the one from the library which I already have! Now what? Seems a shame to be this close on completing the whole game and not be able to. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

[Post New]by ldylearra555 on Jan 31, 14 6:01 AM
i have had the pliers disappear on me as well! And cannot proceed. i contacted tech team.

Their response was to update my video card and gave a link this link to go to update;
http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect/graphics
it didn't work for me because it checks your system and it told me that my video card was customize for my computer and to install a generic driver would cause my computer to crash. to take it in to have an upgrade.

the other thing was to play the game with administer privledges.nim not sure what that does because i tried that and nothing happened differently

[Post New]by ldylearra555 on Jan 31, 14 6:15 AM
i sent a response back so i'll wait to see what they say.

the good part was they gave a coupon for a free collections edition game for if the issues continue.
i did mention that this was happening with other people as well. and that it maybe not so much as a "computer issue" as that it is a "software issue".

spiritc
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by spiritc on Jan 31, 14 6:58 AM
Same problem with the third board. Wrench disappeared.

[Post New]by spraguefamily on Jan 31, 14 8:57 AM
They had me play as "administrator" it made no difference. We need a fix for this issue, too many of us have the same problem.

Edited on 01/31/2014 at 9:57:09 PM PST

[Post New]by kstarnes1952 on Feb 2, 14 4:57 AM
The hot handle on the furnace will not accept the damp rag. I've tried every little spot in and around the handle. No go.

[Post New]by dianemc7 on Feb 3, 14 6:33 PM
I am trying to close the stove in Sayman' workshop. I can pick up the wet rag and place it on the handle. When I click, the rag goes back into inventory and the hand flails. No message appears so I am putting the rag in the right place. So I'm stuck and can't continue. I have Windows 8.1 and have an HP Envy desktop.

Thanks

Go to: