bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Awakening Kingdoms Tips and Tricks available!

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jul 8, 15 2:48 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to stop by and let everyone know that this game will no longer be updated, as explained in the following post:

An important announcement regarding Awakening Kingdoms - May 18, 2015

While there won't be any fixes for known issues in the game, you can still contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report if there are any other issues that you'd like to troubleshoot.

Best of luck,

bfgWaimea

Edited on 03/11/2017 at 2:18:13 PM PST

[Post New]by Fishgamesite2 on Jul 13, 15 9:52 AM
Every sorry to hear that this game will not be updated. I\m on level 49 feeding the dark
chest got through to the dark tower floor #1 and there is a Baslik there not letting me go through. the Major says we have defeat him I have no new quests as of yet. What do I do now!

Edited on 07/13/2015 at 9:53:16 AM PST

[Post New]by DustyScruff on Aug 19, 15 11:02 AM
Very disappointed to hear this game will not be updated anymore. It would have been considerate of the programmers to have completed the quests to get rid of the basilisk and clear that area, even if they didn't open up the last Garrison? area.

[Post New]by Guayana on Sep 1, 15 9:07 AM
JayceeAZ64 wrote:I am at the Dark Tower first floor facing the basilisk. There are no quests. What am I supposed to do?

I am at level 55 and have the same problem. How to surpass the basilisk? There are no more achievements.

[Post New]by mpenda1 on Sep 6, 15 11:49 AM
I'ts over

[Post New]by diamondruby on Sep 8, 15 7:58 PM
I use the objects that are to give me 10% or 50% on coins I earn, but I don't get the extra money. I just received a smoothie thing and when I clicked on it to use it...nothing happen!

[Post New]by ingaboo on Sep 16, 15 7:17 PM
How can they just end a game so abrupt? Its poor taste for some one to buy a game and that happens we paid full fare so we should have gotten a whole game.

[Post New]by catsmeow299 on Dec 5, 15 9:45 PM
Question I had over 300 days playing and some how missed a day I don't think I did because I do it at different times but may have. It drops you all the way down in the 80's on days played is very unfair.

[Post New]by neomom1012 on Dec 28, 15 8:00 PM
catsmeow299 My wife got stuck like that for about a month but it finally caught up. I stopped play after maxing out the day which is something like 84 weeks straight, stopped about a month ago. just went back in they dropped me all the way back to week 1 day 1. It's a shame this game has gone away.

BoiseDon
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by BoiseDon on Mar 21, 16 6:11 PM
How do you play the skull map ? I only get something about circular indentations when I click on either the indentations or the Rune symbols . How do you play this ???

[Post New]by missElllie on Sep 5, 16 6:44 AM
I can not understand Fahleeds Emporium puzzles. numbers dont make sense to me. what am I not getting. bloggie

[Post New]by Fishgamesite2 on Dec 22, 16 1:33 AM
I have same problem gave and using cystals pass the mini games'''''''1

all those numbers must mean somethings

Need written instructions for these two mini gamesl

bunbury5
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by bunbury5 on Jan 17, 17 8:20 PM
Fahleed's games are like "mosaics"; those numbers tell you how many are in the vertical column/horizontal line. if the number says 1 that's all it has; if it says 15 that's what it has. it makes a picture. the idea is that those are the patterns he's putting on his cloth at the emporium.

[Post New]by bobflavell on Mar 28, 17 2:20 AM
how do I open the goblin door orbe

Go to: