Some GOOD News?

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

Re:Some GOOD News?

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Jan 30, 14 5:27 AM
WoW! WillBill and Skarabo you kiddos are just skipping along! Hearing about your successes spurs the rest of us to keep going...and going....and going...and...well you get the picture.

This game is so addictive because just when you think you're not getting anywhere....start thinking of giving up and finding another game....good things just pour on...then there we go again!

I'm in one of them dry spells....few things happening...don't seem to be making a dent in saving money or food to do the things I want....monsters not breeding fast enough...or even at all...losing hope, but you remind me that it won't last. Lights DO sparkle at the end of the breeder and soon they will shine again on my Islands!

Thanks guys....and Happy MSMing!

skarabo
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by skarabo on Jan 30, 14 8:48 AM

Lights DO sparkle at the end of the breeder and soon they will shine again on my Islands!

Thanks guys....and Happy MSMing!

HOWGH! And so be it shall keep my fingers crossed and now let's go & breed our Schmoochles
Lucky MSMing to all

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Jan 30, 14 2:00 PM
My Earth island made it to the Top 1000. Have no idea what the number is because I can't get past 615 before it kicks me out. But I'm going to keep trying.

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Jan 30, 14 3:05 PM
Congrats Granny!

It doesn't matter what # you are....you made it past the hump (long climb isn't it?)...it's all gravy from here on out. But...if you do get to see your island in lights...let us know so we can all...run....ahhh..well.....slowly click our way to it....and take a gander!

Again...congrats and thanks for sharing your good fortune with us!

DB_Guy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by DB_Guy on Jan 30, 14 6:46 PM
First attempt at a Smoochle wasn't successful, but I got a Jeeode going in the Water Island Breeder, a Shugitar in the Shugabush Island Nursery AND another Shugabush in the Plant Island nursery. Probably sell him off as I have two there already, one of which is Level 15 and on Gold Island, and also one already on Shugabush Island "being fruitful and multiplying".

Zoppy
Herring
Herring
396 Posts

[Post New]by Zoppy on Jan 31, 14 2:47 AM
Same here. No luck after a couple tries on Smoochle.

But I did just get a Boodoo going!

And for as long as Halloween and Christmas lasted I'm sure there'll be plenty of time.

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Jan 31, 14 6:30 AM
Zoppy wrote:Same here. No luck after a couple tries on Smoochle.

And for as long as Halloween and Christmas lasted I'm sure there'll be plenty of time.

I hope so...because I'm seeing a surplus of Tweedles.....4 so far (4 hours worth of less than 400 coins each LOL)....sigh....I seem to have the worst luck with these special thingies. But, I do eventually get them...so I will hold my breath. put my head down...and keep on chugging!

Best of luck all!

Zoppy
Herring
Herring
396 Posts

[Post New]by Zoppy on Jan 31, 14 8:13 AM
With a turn around of only 4 hours though there will be plenty of chances!

bren3776
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by bren3776 on Jan 31, 14 10:03 AM
I am happy to report that I got a Smoochie in the breeder on my first try last night. For all the name/level/game theorist out there, it was with a level 15 Riff (Grind, 75% happy) and a level 7 Tweedle (Flap, 100% happy). I have been unsuccessfully trying to breed a Reebro on Air island for about a month, so seeing something "special" in my breeding station there is very exciting for me.

Congrats to all my fellow forum players who are now new parents to a Smoochie. For those of you who haven't been able to breed one yet, here's wishing you the best of luck to breed one soon.

CaptainRambo
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by CaptainRambo on Jan 31, 14 11:26 AM
bren3776 wrote:I am happy to report that I got a Smoochie in the breeder on my first try last night. For all the name/level/game theorist out there, it was with a level 15 Riff (Grind, 75% happy) and a level 7 Tweedle (Flap, 100% happy).

Question for you bren3776.
How were they placed in the breeding structure?
Did you have Riff on the left and Tweedle on the right?
Or was it Tweedle on the left and riff on the right?
Thank you.

bren3776
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by bren3776 on Jan 31, 14 11:33 AM
CaptainRambo wrote:
bren3776 wrote:I am happy to report that I got a Smoochie in the breeder on my first try last night. For all the name/level/game theorist out there, it was with a level 15 Riff (Grind, 75% happy) and a level 7 Tweedle (Flap, 100% happy).

Question for you bren3776.
How were they placed in the breeding structure?
Did you have Riff on the left and Tweedle on the right?
Or was it Tweedle on the left and riff on the right?
Thank you.

My Riff on the left and my Tweedle on the right. To my knowledge, I do not recall flipping my breeding structure when it was placed.

CaptainRambo
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by CaptainRambo on Jan 31, 14 11:45 AM
Thanks for the quick reply.
OK that explains a lot. I have been doing Tweedle on left and Riff on right and getting a lot of Tweedles. So I will switch them and see what the results are.
Thanks.

wtchytig
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by wtchytig on Jan 31, 14 2:19 PM
Happy Dance! Happy Dance! Finally have a Shugabush incubating
Was so jealous of everyone getting all the etherals and legendarys, now I am getting a Shugabush. Now to cross the fingers and keep trying for my first ethereal.

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Jan 31, 14 2:33 PM
wtchytig wrote:Happy Dance! Happy Dance! Finally have a Shugabush incubating
Was so jealous of everyone getting all the etherals and legendarys, now I am getting a Shugabush. Now to cross the fingers and keep trying for my first ethereal.

Yeah!! Wtchy!! He sounds so great on your island...he completes the song and makes it special. You're gonna love him!

WTG hon!

bren3776
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by bren3776 on Jan 31, 14 9:31 PM
CaptainRambo wrote:Thanks for the quick reply.
OK that explains a lot. I have been doing Tweedle on left and Riff on right and getting a lot of Tweedles. So I will switch them and see what the results are.
Thanks.

No problem, Captain Rambo. I think it's great that we all have this forum to communicate with each other on. When I am not successful (just yet!) at breeding a certain monster, I am always interested to hear what worked for the players that bred one successfully. My pair of Punkletons came pretty easily, but the Yool was a tough one for me to get. I am hoping that my success and the other players here who reported breeding a Smoochie on the first day/try, means that they will be relativity easy to breed for everyone. If you haven't gotten one yet, here's hoping that you get one soon.

lacharro
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by lacharro on Feb 1, 14 12:42 AM
thanks to all the fishies, I love visiting some of the threads and having a smile this thread has been especially fun to read

lacharro
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by lacharro on Feb 1, 14 5:01 AM
NewMexShelly
***There's a new Ethereal Island circulating on Random kiddos. It only has Reebros and Gazths on it...the song is sublime...but, a few Sox would really mix in with it's haunting tune. I wanna copy cat it...lol

what does it look like

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Feb 1, 14 5:42 AM
lacharro wrote:NewMexShelly
***There's a new Ethereal Island circulating on Random kiddos. It only has Reebros and Gazths on it...the song is sublime...but, a few Sox would really mix in with it's haunting tune. I wanna copy cat it...lol

what does it look like

They've added to it since...sigh...shame. But, we all have to keep moving forward...we'll see what they make of it from here...

But. it had Reebros (about 10) in a circle around the Gazths (maybe 8) and everything else was in a outside circle....not a whole lot of stuff either...just simple, beautiful and sublime. There's a picture of it on another site under ...(check your pm).

I'm working on duplicating it...but with my own style of course...

skarabo
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by skarabo on Feb 1, 14 6:28 AM
I too think this thread is very heartwarming and giving us poor things hope and smile - it was a great idea NewMexShelly, thanks
OK, now reporting:
Sugabuzz - at last I got him, yes! now I only miss three Sugas and hope to report obtaining them soon.
After I placed my first Nebulob, I mated him with Ghatz to obtain another Ghatz (I only have Ghatz and Rebroos on my Etheral) and... another Nebulob is going to hatch in a few days
I also happened to find my old saves of the long lost and forgotten msm game and started it up - they work! Can you imagine how hungry and angry my old monsters were after three or four months in limbo? So now I've got two sets of monsters to look after, tough
Ok,back to work then and luck to all

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Feb 1, 14 9:02 AM
Yipeeeeee! After 15 Tweedles I got me a Smoochie! He will be here tomorrow all shiny and new and in love! And my spare Shugabush was hatched this morning too!!

***It almost makes up for the dang puppy eating my keyboard cord! I have/had one of those big split ergonomic keyboards...now I'm using a regular one....very hard on me to use these small ones...I'm hoping I can get it fixed...I looked at it and it has two thousand teeny tiny connectors in there. I guess gray tape won't work LOLOL

The puppy is now caged when I'm on the computer heheheee...I win!!

Go to: