Lillie1
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Through Andrea's Eyes here

[Post New]by Lillie1 on Feb 25, 14 1:04 AM
I am so tired of trying to get this game to unfreeze. I am also beginning to hate turtles. Are they ever going to fix this darn game???? I used to really like this game...grrrrrrrrrrr

Rivvyy1
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Rivvyy1 on Feb 25, 14 11:54 PM
iluvgames55 wrote:I had all the fuses for the fuse box puzzle in the basement, and had to get out of the game. When I restarted the game, two fuses were missing, and they're no where to be found. I can't continue the game now because the fuse box puzzle hasn't been solved. Not happy.

I am so getting the same problem as you ilovegames......grrrrrr or what!'
And to boot there is no "solve" button either to get out of it.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Mar 4, 14 6:48 AM
Very disappointed with the play of this game. Like many others the game shuts down at the turtle when I am supposed to get on his back. I was really enjoying the game. I'm going to request a credit. I wish BF could fix this particular problem or at least address it specifically in the forum.

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by ark161 on Mar 8, 14 3:35 PM
get all the way to playground and then suddenly a weird thing happened _ hint button stop suddenly i will not unfreeze anyone else having the problem and how to fix help please

[Post New]by chalfantvalley on Mar 10, 14 9:15 PM
HAVE PLAYED BF GAMES FOR 7 YEARS, I HAD NEVER HAD SO MANY ISSUES. I WILL ASK FOR CREDIT. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR SELLING THIS GAME!

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

[Post New]by JessF on Apr 9, 14 8:50 AM
No one else seems to have had this issue - in one of the HOG scenes, I had to find a car. When I did, I was told it was missing a wheel. I found the wheel and put it on and clicked on the car. It disappeared but the item is still in the list to be found.
Clicked on the hint and it circled the place where the car was.

Very disappointing. Glad I used a coupon. I'll report it and (hopefully) get another coupon I don;t want to start again just to run into trouble with the turtle.

I often buy games weeks after release. I will have to start reading the forums not just the reviews before buying.

I've been a member since 2008 - it's sad that BFG is not what it was when it was smaller.

asharpham
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by asharpham on Apr 27, 14 4:14 AM
No point posting here. Although lots of people are having "freeze" problems, nobody is listening!!

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by ark161 on Jul 5, 14 2:34 PM
nothing to do with this game but asharpham, no one is listening to me either.

PumpHouse
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by PumpHouse on Sep 17, 14 5:36 PM
Has there been any updates since February? I am holding on to this game, I really enjoy it, at least the parts that work. I am now in the room in the attic. Cabinet won't open because the game freezes up. Was hoping after all this time BF would have fixed the problem. Such a cute game, please fix it.

shellykayd
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by shellykayd on Oct 6, 14 9:46 PM
Just bought this game and was enjoying playing it, but then it froze at the turtle just like the others have posted. It's October now...you'd think there would have been an update since then or at least not have it available to purchase anymore!

Guess I'll be asking for a refund.

hibtug
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by hibtug on Jan 15, 15 2:24 PM
I am joining the vast group of complainers, just bought the game ONE YEAR after the first posts and the game still freexes after putting the chaisr on the turtle. Appatently nothing has been done which is a real shame. Must say I unistalled and reinstalled the game with no results. Like everybody else, I am very frustrated.

Go to: