herchev68
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Bluebeard's Castle: Son of the Heartless here

[Post New]by herchev68 on Feb 13, 14 3:45 PM
Uninstalled game 3 times. Still freezes at the alter and have to shut computer off as everything is locked

[Post New]by saltyliving on Feb 13, 14 5:53 PM
I cannot figure out how to do the ship game the wheels will not turn and that and the rope ladder seem to be all I can do . But cannot seem to find the rope ladder had just ran out the demo and bought it now it doesn't work

[Post New]by aguardiente on Feb 13, 14 7:21 PM
I'm enjoying the demo and contemplating purchase, but Drawn crashed for me and despite Dr. Felix and a lot of emails, I was never able to run it again.Since this is the same developer, I'm hesitant to buy.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Feb 13, 14 7:26 PM
Opened the game tonight, and it was still frozen at the altar. Had to Ctraltdel to get out of it again. Can't move forward now, and am not even going to bother doing the 'uninstall-reinstall'. It is obviously another glitch and if not fixed soon, I will request a refund.

Edited on 02/13/2014 at 7:27:57 PM PST

[Post New]by white_snake on Feb 14, 14 12:46 AM
It doesn't work at all. When I want to start the game, I only get a error.
I have an Apple OS10.6.8
I really want to play the game, but I have all my latetst updates, so what's the problem then?

Edited on 02/14/2014 at 12:46:41 AM PST

[Post New]by elvenstardragon on Feb 14, 14 2:35 AM
I've got another glitch.

I've found the Princess and put the birds in her combs, then gone back to get the honey. Got that and need to put the wasp in the fan. I've zoomed into the fan previously (when I did'nt have the wasp) but now I've got the wasp it's as though I've already done it. Nothing happens. I can't zoom in to the fan but I still have the wasp and the hint button is still telling me to put the wasp in. So I can't finish the game.

I'm getting really fedup of buying games I can't finish.

[Post New]by kim_majbr on Feb 14, 14 2:59 AM
game freezing

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Feb 14, 14 1:12 PM
The first game I have bought this month--and I can't even finish it. I had no problems with the demo--and trusted that the freezing problem was fixed when I bought it. I also froze trying to go through the dragon gates, had to alt/ctr/del. I opened the game again, and I was through the gate---but it was frozen immediately.

mlc9
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by mlc9 on Feb 14, 14 3:47 PM
Did not receive an update when I manually checked for downloads. Game still doesn't work! Bummer. Please get a download for us!!

Debbie387
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by Debbie387 on Feb 14, 14 6:16 PM
When I get into the Altar room, the left hand side is black with a lime green bar in the middle, can't see the altar and can't access the inventory either. I have the first totem.

Yet another game I can't go any further with this. This is now the fifth game in two weeks that doesn't work.

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Feb 14, 14 8:42 PM
crashing and freezing @ the alter room...i have rebooted and started a new game and it still is doing the same thing...i did get past the alter to the 1st item for the alter but as soon as i placed the item it did the SOS! this is annoying and frustrating...i would not have gotten it if i had known that this was going to be a perpetual problem and from what i am reading i am not the only having these issues...whoever made this game NEEDS to FIX IT! this game is seriously BUGiGED and has some serious isssues! i played the demo but it was timed! so i did not have a chance to find out about this bug....makes me wonder if they did that intentionally!

Edited on 02/14/2014 at 8:45:09 PM PST

[Post New]by HappyGrandma38 on Feb 15, 14 2:30 AM
Hello everybody, Each time I arrive at the altar the games freezes. I reinstalled Adobe Flash Player and Shockwave as well as the game yesterday. I had to replay from the beginning but I have always the same problem. Can you help me ?

[Post New]by sweet4grease on Feb 15, 14 4:24 AM
We're still waiting on an update that works for this game. It seems that most are freezing at the same point, after opening the fire and ice portal and trying to enter the alter room.

[Post New]by CalliopeNY on Feb 15, 14 6:18 PM
I did not have an update when I checked manually. Prior to that my game froze at the Dragon gate. I uninstalled and reinstalled. I was able to play through to getting the mask from the puppeteer. I am again frozen.
I did not have these problems on the beta I tested. But that stopped at the dungeon gate. Perhaps if the beta tests went beyond a short part of the game and went to the end instead these problems would be found before actual release.

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Feb 15, 14 9:05 PM
My game manager didn't show an update either, so I did the reinstall. Finally got to the altar--and I did get the mask at the puppeteer. I took the mask and put it in the slot at the altar---and I froze again also. Had to alt/ctrl del! Devs??? Help!

Edited on 02/15/2014 at 9:09:38 PM PST

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on Feb 15, 14 11:06 PM
Its won't play on MAC- I get error report page

I uninstalled & am reinstalling- but likely I'll Dr Felix this to help

C

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on Feb 15, 14 11:10 PM
I checked 'manually ' for updates- there are 3- but none for this game-MAC

I did the Dr Felix report- but requested a coupon for a replacement game

I bought this during the 2 for 1 sale & do NOT WANT A HALF REFUND

AGGRAVATING

MAC OS MAVERICK

Edited on 02/15/2014 at 11:22:32 PM PST

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Feb 16, 14 1:22 AM
I also got the mask and placed it at the altar. All of the rocks started to fall down and the game froze again. I am done with this game. I am sick and tired of buying games that I have to wait for them to be fixed before I can play them.

[Post New]by sabbel on Feb 16, 14 6:29 PM
playing on win 8. no freezes so far. but the instructions for the puzzles are not clear at all.
I'm stuck at putting the wasp in the slot in forest glade, The wasp don't want to get stuck, I guess.
Keep trying.

sixmilecoss
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by sixmilecoss on Feb 16, 14 7:22 PM
I, too, checked manually for an update which was supposed to be on the 15th. But there is no update for this game. I am also stuck at the heart gate.

Go to: