Did you notice ...

Re:Did you notice ...

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on May 17, 14 8:36 AM
silver_hawk wrote:Well I was thinking sleep in those 4 hours would be better than cleaning the litter box.

EEEEWWWW Plugs my nose

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 17, 14 6:50 PM
What the hey?! I got through the first of the Bard's list of requests, and suddenly POW . I was not expecting that. Drama comes to Mystery Castle! Tune in kids, next level, same bat place to see what happens next! da da DAAAAAA

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on May 17, 14 7:22 PM
rosiebvt wrote:What the hey?! I got through the first of the Bard's list of requests, and suddenly POW . I was not expecting that. Drama comes to Mystery Castle! Tune in kids, next level, same bat place to see what happens next! da da DAAAAAA

I got to that place earlier today and really liked what happened since I knew it from reading this forum weeks ago.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 17, 14 7:29 PM
I do remember seeing something that one of the characters is not who he seems to be, but how could he do that to her? (I am being intentionally vague, not accidentally so.)

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on May 17, 14 7:33 PM
rosiebvt wrote:I do remember seeing something that one of the characters is not who he seems to be, but how could he do that to her? (I am being intentionally vague, not accidentally so.)

Hmm....now YOU'VE got my curiosity up since I have no idea to what you are referring, but since you did say you're being intentionally vague, I guess that's the point? lol

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 17, 14 7:39 PM
Yes, yes it is. I don't want to spoil anything for those who aren't at level 24 yet. Actually, he hasn't done anything to her yet, he's just planning to (as of quest 4 of 8 for him). Maybe it won't happen and your curiosity can safely take a break.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on May 17, 14 8:37 PM
maybe I am hung over from that red cup what's you talking bout cyn????
Did I miss something ??? I am on level 24 I click on the barb and get No Task he has enough on his plate come back later??? and I do the Doll House and the Antique Shop so have I missed something????
Do not want to spoil for others so can you PM me please

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on May 17, 14 8:37 PM
maybe I am hung over from that red cup what's you talking bout cyn????
Did I miss something ??? I am on level 24 I click on the barb and get No Task he has enough on his plate come back later??? and I do the Doll House and the Antique Shop so have I missed something????
Do not want to spoil for others so can you PM me please

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on May 17, 14 8:45 PM
WTFUDGE posted twice???
Anywho back to the post...
*Under * Did you notice... seems we got a tad off track lol.
So did you notice...
The flames under the Rock Garden do not push them up .... they just float.
The Crab on the Game Table only has one eye...
in the Bar behind Salty... Mouth's Fly around the lamp... and on the broken Carraige but not on the Lamp on the Castle gate beside the Knight on the left....

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 19, 14 7:11 PM
Maybe I'm hallucinating from mead fumes, but it seems like the wheel is starting to show practical items? I've gotten devils gloves and live potions in the last couple of days and had a mandrake root too. Maybe they're sneaking something into the game to help us out?

KittChaos
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by KittChaos on May 25, 14 9:18 AM
Blue door, red door?

I don't know if it's the same in the areas unlocked after level 14, but have you noticed that the various doors and arches from one area to another glow if you place your cursor on them?

All of them, starting from the Castle Vicinity area are blue except for the passageway into the Throne Hall (pale red) and the Dungeon of the Cursed (more significantly red) and the Forbidden Tower (it's almost a pale lavender -- blue with a hint of pale red). Does this carry into the areas unlocked at later levels? Do you think there is any significance to the glow color?

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 25, 14 9:23 AM
I know that it glows to show you that you can move into that area. At least for me, since I've already opened those areas. Try clicking when your cursor is on a glowing spot and see if you go there?
Never really noticed the different colors, have been through too many times to pay attention. I just assumed it matched the color scheme of the room you're in .

Go to: