mandeemae
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice here

[Post New]by mandeemae on Feb 23, 14 1:08 PM
I too can not get the key to work on the mechanic. I checked and I do not show any updates. I clicked on the downloads, manual and find updates. It said I have 2 updates and to click to see them. When I click on it, nothing shows up. I even clicked on install updates and was told there are no new updates. Now, I am really frustrated. Since lots of people are having this problem, will there be a fix coming or should I get my money back???? So far I like this game. Is it possile to let us know a fix will be coming? Thanks for the help

[Post New]by Pattie131 on Feb 23, 14 2:08 PM
I too am having an issue giving the key to the mechanic. The key does nothing and the mechanic does not take it. Getting a bit annoyed with more and more of these games having issues.

firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Feb 24, 14 11:00 PM
I too am stuck in the ravine. Screen flips constantly from the top of the ravine to the bottom, cursor "traces", and screen snows over. I am running Windows 8, 64 bit with Norton Anti-Virus. Enough is enough, BF. I am PISSED. This is the third game lately that I have bought that DOES NOT WORK. Stop putting out shitty, substandard product. And when you do, stop blaming it on your customers, and making it OUR problem to fix. I do not want to remove my games from the BF game manager and run them as "administrator". I want YOU to do YOUR job and put out product that actually WORKS. No other business would be allowed to get away with this kind of crappy attitude. Now FIX your substandard games you have already released, and don't release any more until you have ALL the damned bugs worked out ahead of time.

a FURIOUS long-time paying customer

And yes, I know you are going to delete my post, because you won't want other customers to see it, but YOU will read it.

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Feb 25, 14 6:49 AM
I just downloaded this game last night so I would think it's the rebuilt game. DOESN'T work! Stuck in the ravine like a lot of others. I have been a BFG customer for years and have never had the problems that I have had in the last few months. I have loads of coupons to use and no decent games to use them on. BFG has really, really gone downhill. I will cancel my membership and if I want to play any of your games, will just play the trial and buy elsewhere.

lkbambi
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by lkbambi on Feb 25, 14 7:23 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled the game as suggested. I'm running PC with XP and have also been having issues with games lately. Now I'm stuck on this one since the lever won't work so I can't get the tusk. The dialog wasn't in sync with the movie but played through that. When is a fix going to be released? This is getting frustrating.

greuey60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by greuey60 on Feb 26, 14 11:09 AM
Annemotherof3 wrote:It doesn't seem to want me have the cork in the HO game, I had trouble getting the lighter in a previous HO scene and had to keep clicking, I have clicked all over but still can't get the cork. I was going to buy game but am having second thoughts now.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Feb 26, 14 11:58 AM
Hello All,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you're experiencing in your games.

First I want to make sure you all have the most recent version of the game. To find out about that, just click on the blue text below:

NEW BUILD available for Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice - February 19, 2014

If you've installed that and your game still isn't working, please do get in touch with our Tech Support Team so our Reps can gather data about the issues you're experiencing, offer some options, and help sort this out.

Thank you!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by goodyear1998 on Feb 26, 14 2:53 PM
sorry Deveron ....having the same problem as others in the ravine. tried your fix and there is no update as u stated.
there are too many faulty games coming through from BF recently and I for one am getting fed up having to go through all the rigmarole of uninstalling , reinstalling , changing profiles etc etc.
when I buy a game I expect it to work.
to be honest havnt bought much these last few months. am replaying old games at the moment.( with absolutely no problem)

tommya1947
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by tommya1947 on Feb 26, 14 4:37 PM
"click on my app". what is ,or where is MY APP???
please reply

tommya1947
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by tommya1947 on Feb 26, 14 4:40 PM
Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
Where Is My app???????

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Feb 26, 14 6:36 PM
Hello tommya1947,

Your app is the Big Fish Games app (formerly the Game Manager). It's where your games are downloaded and stored.

I hope that helps!

bfgDeveron

lkbambi
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by lkbambi on Feb 26, 14 8:00 PM
Still waiting for another bug fix. Download on the 19th did nothing to fix the problem. I've also noticed that I only seem to have problems with the games that are not CE.

lohio
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by lohio on Feb 27, 14 12:41 PM
still no fix or updates for Mystery Expedition. Nothing to download in the queue area either. What's going on Fish????

tommya1947
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by tommya1947 on Feb 27, 14 8:08 PM
Thanks bfgDeveron it helped but what I was getting at did't.
thanks all the same.

donnaplan
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by donnaplan on Feb 27, 14 10:04 PM
i am having same problem as Sante001 erorr message then i have to shut down game and reopen can you help or fix this

ARIA32462
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ARIA32462 on Feb 28, 14 6:28 AM
I try the fix we were given everyday since it was posted and I still get "No Updates Available". This is crazy. Someone should know how to fix these problems. We get our games because we trust BF. I guess I will have start using the trial hour again.

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Feb 28, 14 11:58 AM
The fix for this game on 2-19-14 did not work. I am still having the same issues in the cave. Water dripping down and the cursor going wild. It has been a week. Are you going to fix this game or not? Thank you.

nixnz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by nixnz on Feb 28, 14 1:13 PM
I too am having constant 'snowing' in the ravine. I am also on Windows 8 which seems to be a common denominator here (hint, hint!). As I purchased the game after 19 Feb (wished I'd read this thread in addition to reviews before purchase) patch on 19 Feb is not the ultimate fix.

tommya1947
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by tommya1947 on Feb 28, 14 1:38 PM
bfgDeveron The problems didn't show up in the demo hour.

[Post New]by oxjoxo on Feb 28, 14 2:25 PM
well I made it to the cave with out issues trying to leave it is tough tho I only have 3 logs need 4 and there is a mini game that lowers the bridge says I need a clue for I suspect it is in the wall which tells me I need to highlight an engraving. nothing in my toolbox works I suspect I need charchol fron previous area it wont let me go back to. hint keeps telling me to use a rope which im pretty sure I need to tie the logs together
around and around I go im stuck gone to far to delete and start over but I guess it is the only option I really like this game and had no issues otherwise I pay per data so this game I gonna cost me using windows 7 wish there was a walkthrough

Edited on 02/28/2014 at 2:28:53 PM PST

Go to: