EGG TO TRADE

kahlan11
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
466 Posts

Re:EGG TO TRADE

[Post New]by kahlan11 on May 11, 14 11:05 AM
Ditto for the Phoenix egg I am still on level 23 so think I will keep doing HOs and collecting items and coins to hatch him. Since this level is taking foreverrrrr as previous level, maybe this way I can finish it off and get some gold chests later. Good luck with everything!

Happy Gaming
Pat

Edited on 05/11/2014 at 11:06:07 AM PST

pandora7777
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Re:Piggy for Phoenix or Turtle

[Post New]by pandora7777 on May 11, 14 11:49 AM
I have an extra egg for the adorable pink piggy! Would like to trade for a phoenix or turtle egg. If you have an extra phoenix/turtle egg but don't need the piggy I also have some bow figurine/six paw components I would be willing to trade for it if you PM me.

Thank you!
Pandora
ID# 154312

Edited on 05/12/2014 at 12:57:44 PM PST

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on May 11, 14 11:50 AM
My Phoenix brought me a lovely golden chest back with 3 diamonds 400 coins and a load of various coloured stamps, sent from the secret chamber. I can't remember the other places I have sent Feeny from but I have had more than one golden chest from her.

Porker pig brought back gold being sent off in the tavern.

Good luck to you too, nearly there eh?

Cynthia

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on May 14, 14 8:41 AM
I still have a Gold Bearing Turtle egg to trade and I'm looking for a Snail egg.

W123
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by W123 on May 14, 14 9:58 AM
Anyone want a Pegasus egg?

[Post New]by Monacat on May 14, 14 10:21 AM
Do you know what an "ODD EGG" is good for?

Monacat

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 14, 14 1:03 PM
Nothing so far, Monacat. It used to be an egg for the blue cat, who now miraculously hatches out of thin air and thank you notes. We're all hoping that some day something interesting will happen and it will be worth hanging onto.

MrsPuzzler
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by MrsPuzzler on May 14, 14 4:28 PM
I have a Lemur egg to trade for a snail. If interested PM me. Id is 5488

MrsPuzzler
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by MrsPuzzler on May 14, 14 5:30 PM
I didn't realize I had extra eggs until I was browsing through my inventory. I have an Emerald Dragon, Manicore, tiger,puppy ,snow griffin and the lemur, and I need the snail and the turtle. PM me if interested my ID is 5488

[Post New]by milliemaltese on May 14, 14 10:50 PM
Looking for a SHARP-EYED SNAIL. Will trade sellable crafted items or if you are missing an egg I may have it. Please PM me.

kahlan11
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
466 Posts

[Post New]by kahlan11 on May 15, 14 8:01 AM
I have a Voracious Lemur egg to trade for either Celestial Hunter, Smoking Pipe, or Bouquet of Fear and Dust or anything comparable. Please PM me at Pat 73260.

[Post New]by MomBlogger33 on May 15, 14 11:49 AM
milliemaltese wrote:Looking for a SHARP-EYED SNAIL. Will trade sellable crafted items or if you are missing an egg I may have it. Please PM me.

Just got 2 Sharp Eyed Snail eggs - will keep 1 but have extra to TRADE - only have griffin and winged cat so far so any egg of similar value would be great - Friend Code on PC - 245201 "Samarie"

[Post New]by breadbakingmum on May 15, 14 12:15 PM
Hi Samarie

I have an Owl Egg if you would like it. I do not require a trade and I am happy to gift it to a good home.

I have sent you a friend invite . Just let me know if you would like the egg and put it on your wish list

Kindest regards

Bee zz 78265

Carina7600
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Piggy for Phoenix or Turtle

[Post New]by Carina7600 on May 15, 14 9:21 PM

Pandora7777, I won a phoenix egg from the dragon, so I can gift it to you, if you don't have one already.

Karina

Edited on 05/15/2014 at 9:21:59 PM PST

pandora7777
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by pandora7777 on May 15, 14 11:24 PM
Hi Karina!

After all this time, that would be soooo great!!!

I've sent you a friend request. Thank you!

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on May 16, 14 12:31 AM
MomBlogger33 wrote:
milliemaltese wrote:Looking for a SHARP-EYED SNAIL. Will trade sellable crafted items or if you are missing an egg I may have it. Please PM me.

Just got 2 Sharp Eyed Snail eggs - will keep 1 but have extra to TRADE - only have griffin and winged cat so far so any egg of similar value would be great - Friend Code on PC - 245201 "Samarie"

I've sent you a PM too

pandora7777
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Re:Anyone need a piggy egg?

[Post New]by pandora7777 on May 16, 14 12:51 AM
I have an extra egg for the cute piggie. Anyone need one?

bunnygal
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by bunnygal on May 16, 14 3:22 AM
Ok, Lots of hoopla here about eggs. So I gotta ask, just how long & how much does it cost to hatch these things?

I got my little Snow Griffin, which I have liked just fine...I never paid any attention to when he gets a full tummy, what he brings me....now that I am paying attention; seems he always comes back with a Wooden Chest. I seem to have sold most of the eggs, didn't think about ever having 'friends' I guess. I think I have saved one of every kind that I got-except for the Flying Cat (not too much into cats), and I know I have like 4 OWL eggs, now. If anyone wants one, please leave me a PM.

Also would like to say, that if you are a friend & gifted me something-and I don't send you something back; I can't always see who gives me what...Yesterday that happened. I am sorry, I will do better at seeing before accepting. Is there a 'trick' to this, seeing before accepting?

Slow learner...apologies.
Lady Diane

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on May 16, 14 4:38 AM
Hi !! Bunnygal there is no trick just click on the gift instead of collect all and it will tell you who sent it .
The eggs are crafted open the crafting lab click on the Paw at the top right side and the Lab to craft PETS will open then scroll and click on the pet you wish to craft and it will tell you what you need to craft that pet . the FLYING BLUE CAT is at the end of the list and I think it doesn't cost much if any thing at all to craft and it will give you the first trophy in the CRAFT A PET Achievement .
With the April update we got new ACHIEVEMENTS and one is too get GOLD CHESTS for each trophy and you get an award for completing each part of an achievement , there are 3 parts to each achievement . You can find them by clicking on your avatar they are on the right side of the folder .

Long and wordy I know but hope this helps a little .

ARIZONA

Edited on 05/16/2014 at 4:41:56 AM PST

kharlie
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by kharlie on May 17, 14 4:28 AM
I have a Phoenix egg for trade
looking for a lemur egg

Go to: