Bun49
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Bun49 on Mar 18, 14 10:08 AM
giddiup101 wrote:
deadravins wrote:
LyndaLynLou wrote:I am at the Ice Sculpture Park. There is an Angel laying on a pedestal. She has the Clock I need. But first I need to put the violin together. It has 3 pieces. I put in the top piece and the bottom piece but I CANNOT GET the middle piece to go in. What do I do? I'm stuck right here. I've been trying for almost 2 hours to get that middle piece to go in. NOW WHAT?? HELP.....

I'm having the exact same issue. Up till then I've had no problems. Hope they can fix this issue as it will make finishing the game impossible. How long do I have to request a 2 credit refund on a game because of a glitch in the game its self?

Me too.. same exact problem..

Got it to work.. don't try to line it up, just drag it and click with your cursor where you want it to go

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by gb1014 on Mar 21, 14 9:00 AM
Penny1942 wrote:I too was almost at the end of the game when moving from one location to another the screen froze, two pictures one on to of the other and had to use task manager to exit the game. Tried to re-enter but the screen was frozen in exactly the same place.

I really do not appreciate paying for a game even with 2 credits and not have it function properly. My computer is less than 2 years old and fully up to date. If this cannot be corrected I would like to have my credits back or my money and certainly not PCC's as I currently have 6 and nothing that I want to purchase with them.

Operating system HP 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate.

[Post New]by matada on Mar 22, 14 5:57 AM
Ice Sculpture Park Hidden objects, you must outline note in blue on stone box with bumps. First bump changed to yellow then nothing happened.

Edited on 03/22/2014 at 5:58:27 AM PST

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Mar 22, 14 11:11 AM
I think I have discovered the glitch in this game. If you try to use the map to go somewhere and their isn't a check mark, question mark, or explanation point on that particular part of the map it will freeze the game and you will have a split screen. The top of the screen will show one level and the bottom part will show the other. My game froze up when I tried to go to a part of the map that didn't who that I had anything to do there. I hope this makes sense.

[Post New]by willaminagirl on Mar 23, 14 7:54 AM
Hapless wrote:I have the exact same problem, I have also uninstalled and re installed the game and just goes back to the same problem. There is no access to my tool bar or the strategy.

Is there going to be a fix?

Linda

[Post New]by willaminagirl on Mar 23, 14 7:55 AM
willaminagirl wrote:
Hapless wrote:I have the exact same problem, I have also uninstalled and re installed the game and just goes back to the same problem. There is no access to my tool bar or the strategy.

Is there going to be a fix?

Linda

Minnihopps
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Minnihopps on Mar 23, 14 10:16 AM
Same problem. Game froze in pianoroom. Not even able to use ctrl/alt/del. Can anybody fix this please?

[Post New]by bluefeather2 on Mar 23, 14 3:57 PM
Enjoyed the game almost to the very end. Just froze and it appears to be two different scenes put together at the entrance of the school. I have forced quit and uninstalled then reinstalled and nothing. Still takes me back to the school house and does nothing. Been a big fan of big fish for very many years and perhaps they can get a fix so I can finish the game. Disappointed. But still a fan.

missy1858
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by missy1858 on Mar 23, 14 4:02 PM
is anyone else stuck on the paper doll puzzle? I have tried every possible stance and used the sg but I cannot get past this part, this is the only problem so far in the game. and can anyone tell me how to clear my bf cache?
thanx!!

[Post New]by lillybusch on Mar 24, 14 7:46 AM
I am at the Ice Sculpture Park. There is an Angel laying on a pedestal who has a Clock I need. But first I need to put the violin together which has 3 pieces. I put in the top piece and the bottom piece but I CANNOT GET the middle piece to go in. What do I do? I'm stuck right here. I have also uninstalled and then re-installed the game several times with no luck. Is there a patch for this game.
Thanks,
Bill

[Post New]by nyterae58 on Mar 24, 14 1:30 PM
I'm in the girls room, at the book on the floor, put out flames can't pull the tab to get the fire thing to go to the desk an do that part. cant do anything else in game. is there a fix for this??? has anyone else gotten stuck here?????? Please help if you can. Thank you

[Post New]by bdebiase on Mar 24, 14 6:41 PM
;click play and game closes everytime.
this is the reason I stopped myBF membership
figure this out.

[Post New]by matada on Mar 26, 14 1:26 PM
I'm towards the end of the game and can't get the spider to move in the stage area.
I tried doing what the guide said and it does not work

Edited on 03/26/2014 at 1:49:28 PM PST

[Post New]by scottycbox on Mar 27, 14 4:36 PM
LyndaLynLou wrote:I am at the Ice Sculpture Park. There is an Angel laying on a pedestal. She has the Clock I need. But first I need to put the violin together. It has 3 pieces. I put in the top piece and the bottom piece but I CANNOT GET the middle piece to go in. What do I do? I'm stuck right here. I've been trying for almost 2 hours to get that middle piece to go in. NOW WHAT?? HELP.....

I had the same problem. I was able to figure it out by clicking the right mouse button after you move the piece around and try to get it near where you need it to be. Hope that helps.

[Post New]by Roadhardd on Mar 28, 14 8:45 AM
I am at the second HOG that takes place in the ferris wheel gondola, and I can't do more than 2 or 3 steps before the game crashes.

Edited on 03/28/2014 at 8:46:03 AM PST

[Post New]by toomanycats on Mar 30, 14 7:29 AM
Rhysdux, the there is a button that just says "Guide" which will take you into the SG.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 3, 14 10:28 PM
Roadhardd wrote:I am at the second HOG that takes place in the ferris wheel gondola, and I can't do more than 2 or 3 steps before the game crashes.

Hi Roadhardd! Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, I don't have a good solution for you, only suggestions. Firstly, you might want to check the help articles on games crashing. Just go up to the top of this page and click on the "Help" tab in the upper right corner. Once you get there you can search for "game crashing" and see if any of the suggestions help.

If not, secondly, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling your game to see if you acquired a "bad" download.

Lastly, you may need to get in touch with tech support directly. From any page in the "Help" section, look at the bottom of the left-hand column and click on "Still need Help? Contact Us". When you get to the report page, don't forget to include your Dr. Felix diagnostic (instructions for that should be included).

I hope one of those suggestions helps you! Good luck!

paco003
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by paco003 on Apr 4, 14 5:10 PM
I got to organ, then game froze! will try to reinstall and go under a different name, see if that works! Hate to loose everything I have got! BUMMER!

[Post New]by norwiegianwood on Apr 6, 14 12:57 PM
If you remove/re-install and play without using the map to jump to other places, there is no problem finishing the game.

[Post New]by CJConley on Apr 6, 14 3:19 PM
When I go into a hidden object scene, the one with the snowman, melted caramel and raven with the piece of cheese, when I stick the apple with the stick the game freezes and shuts down. Has happened twice now, so I can't play beyond that section in the game.

Go to: