JennyThorn
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by JennyThorn on May 27, 14 3:49 PM
I have been working on the knight achievement. On Saturday (May 24th) I was up to 22 days. I have moved them everyday since the update. Today it says 17/30! So now it is counting backwards? WTH?
Anyone else have this problem?

wenmk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by wenmk on May 29, 14 4:26 AM
Both the dice game and the daily quest are crashing when I try to complete and I have to shut down. When I go back in it takes me back to the previous accomplishment.
I am playing on a PC

[Post New]by drtr65 on May 29, 14 4:52 AM
I am having a "lagging" problem. It seems the further I get into the game the slower play gets and there are times it will freeze me in a hos with no list. I have to shut down the pc to get out because c+a+d doesn't work. I am running windows 7.

[Post New]by Lady_Caroline on May 29, 14 11:07 PM
Hi! I can't get into my game! The announcement says there is an update available and to download it. My iPad always lets me know automatically if there is an update but I'm not getting anything about it. Can anyone help? Thanks!

[Post New]by Jassybee on May 30, 14 1:23 AM
Me too, game refuses to load saying I need to install the update - but no update available in the App Store.
What do we do......?

[Post New]by Kik_Kik on May 30, 14 1:40 AM
Same

[Post New]by MC_bubbles on May 30, 14 3:05 AM
Lady_Caroline wrote:Hi! I can't get into my game! The announcement says there is an update available and to download it. My iPad always lets me know automatically if there is an update but I'm not getting anything about it. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Me too, iPad user. Loving the game but can't play!!

[Post New]by Lady_Caroline on May 30, 14 3:09 AM
Big Fish......please help us! Lol! I think I have to admit I'm addicted to this game and I'm having withdrawals!

[Post New]by Aurora_Leigh on May 30, 14 3:13 AM
Having the same trouble with the update on my iPad mini, running iOS 7.1.1, won't let me in the game and no update appearing in the App Store, just hope it gets sorted so I don't lose my knight achievement progress!

Bun11
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Bun11 on May 30, 14 6:04 AM
I'm also having the same problem with the latest update!

[Post New]by l3erine on May 30, 14 6:15 AM
Same issue with my iPad. I cannot update, there is no update available at the App Store and I have no clue what the message means that says I can "manually update"!

[Post New]by asapre1 on May 30, 14 11:16 AM
This is really annoying. Please fix the update

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on May 30, 14 11:30 AM
G'day.

Apologies for the delay Our team are hard at work trying to determine why the update is not showing in the App Store for a number of users.

Rest assured we will have this taken care of as soon as we possibly can.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by BeccaRice on May 30, 14 12:20 PM
I'm not able to find update either on my iPad I wanted to play my game while the other half watches football :-(

[Post New]by Jassybee on May 30, 14 1:09 PM
Couldn't see the update until I updated my apple software, then it appeared as an update to download and seems to work. Hope that helps....

Edited on 05/30/2014 at 1:10:59 PM PST

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on May 30, 14 1:32 PM
G'day again,

I am happy to report that the update should now be showing in the App Store for all users here. We had a few members of staff having this same issue and they've all now been able to install the update.

I hope you really enjoy the next content.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by BeccaRice on May 31, 14 2:06 AM
I can't complete the daily tasks each time I complete one it closes the app down and when I turn it back on it's gone back to before I completed the challenge

[Post New]by chocovelvet on May 31, 14 3:20 AM
Hi All

I've recently moved to Level 15 and I can't purchase any objects with my diamonds. The game freezes and I have to break out of the game using Task Manager. This has never happened before. I've deleted the game and re-installed but still happening. It doesn't matter what object I try to buy - the game freezes and I have to re-start. I'm not sure if it's just Level 15 - this was working fine yesterday but not today - anyone else having this issue?
I'm using the PC version on Windows 7

hvymtlcttr
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by hvymtlcttr on May 31, 14 7:52 PM
I'm level 13 and when I feed my pet griffon it locks up and when I return it sets me back where I received my last feed bag. it's happened 10 times that I tried.
added 6/1 now when I go spin the prize wheel it locks up also, seems to be that the bonus levels are reached it locks up. wheel 9 to 10 daily's. pet feeds to 100.

Edited on 06/01/2014 at 2:17:17 PM PST

[Post New]by JASparky on Jun 1, 14 12:15 AM
When completing the quest to gain an item I get to the end it then crashes and shuts the game down I then reopen the game and have to start the same quest again have done this over last two days it's happened since I got last update I'm on level 21 please help as I love this game .

Go to: