Where to Feed Pets

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

Re:Where to Feed Pets

[Post New]by eastendteddy on May 26, 14 7:17 PM
Sorry I can help here I have not fund ONE gold chest and have been playing from day one.
Guess I am being punished for teasing cyn so much.

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on May 27, 14 1:43 AM
Morning All it is 1: 32am and yes Cyn it is dark outside ya'll are 8 hours ahead of PST and I sent my Phoenix from the Airship Tower 2 times first was silver 800 coins a Diamond and 1 or 2 Blue Stamps the 2nd was GOLD 1600 Coins a Diamond and 2 Green Stamps . He doesn't like the Fire Fountain brought back rusty chest .

Musicalizzie
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Musicalizzie on May 27, 14 2:22 AM
I've tried feeding my little dragon next to the big dragon in the tower, but I've received mostly rusty chests, and only one silver. Then I decided what the heck, let's try the dungeon (we all know the name of the game) and got my one and only gold. I think I found his favorite spot now lol

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on May 28, 14 4:28 PM
I just looked for this thread all the way back to page 5 lol well, not anymore
So I tried feeding my phoenix next to airship, while it's waiting to be shipped, after playing both hos - got a rusty chest. Am tired of rusty chests!!!
I'm starting to think we're holding on to superstitions and there is no winning formula for those chests - there are some odds, yes - I mean, my phoenix will never give me anything good where it's cold and snows but I think he's tired at this point and not in the mood for gold chests anywhere.
Got 16 so far and with all due respect for the nice avatar, I need another 4 for the gold!
Oh well, keep trying...
Any ideas about the lemur btw? Weird little fellow - wants 16 bags of food and gave me a rusty chest. I could feed both my puppy and my manticore for that!

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 28, 14 4:35 PM
efi24 wrote:
Any ideas about the lemur btw? Weird little fellow - wants 16 bags of food and gave me a rusty chest. I could feed both my puppy and my manticore for that!

My Lemure has brought 2 Silver, 1 Rusty, and 3 Gold out of 6 feedings.

Give it a couple more chances before you decide whether it's worth it or not.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on May 28, 14 6:40 PM
Penelope (my Pink Piggy) delighted me when she had a picnic in the Ancient Park and found a gold chest! She is now enjoying a well-earned vacation at her favorite spa.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 28, 14 6:43 PM
I hope Penelope's spa treatments don't include a dry rub and beer marinade! I just noticed in my second game that Salty makes a comment about pork belly futures. Funny because that's where a lot of people have their best luck with their piggies, me included! I just got a gold chest from my phoenix in front of the Chamberlain and Uncle V. Getting close to 20, don't even want to think about 100.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on May 29, 14 11:12 AM
rosiebvt wrote:I hope Penelope's spa treatments don't include a dry rub and beer marinade! I just noticed in my second game that Salty makes a comment about pork belly futures. Funny because that's where a lot of people have their best luck with their piggies, me included! I just got a gold chest from my phoenix in front of the Chamberlain and Uncle V. Getting close to 20, don't even want to think about 100.

Penelope is one amazing little girl! She came back from her spa treatment quite refreshed and decided to have another picnic. After dining on her favorite delicacies in the Ancient Park, she went exploring. She brought back another gold chest and is now off for a weekend at the spa (again). She is rather fond of mud packs and buttermilk baths. (She has been reading Charlotte's Web.)

Bunnysevil
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Bunnysevil on May 29, 14 8:50 PM
Hi everyone! Can anyone tell me where to feed the hippo?

[Post New]by nanasueRN on May 29, 14 8:58 PM
I am still on the first level in the castle and have to feed the griffin. Can any of you beyond my point tell me how to do this? I don't understand.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on May 29, 14 11:25 PM
nanasueRN wrote:I am still on the first level in the castle and have to feed the griffin. Can any of you beyond my point tell me how to do this? I don't understand.

Hi, you need to have 5 bags of food for the griffin. Once you do and when he is awake, you will not see any diamond demand next to it and all you need to do is just click him with your mouse and he will bring you a chest, then you just need to click the chest, with your mouse again, and it will bring you all kinds of goods such as coins, diamonds and/or stamps. Basically you can do it wherever you want to, as soon as you can, you might want to synchronize it with daily quests. Griffin is the first pet and given for free but he doesn't give any gold nor silver chests so you might want to craft more pets as you go along. Eggs can be found through wheel of fortune, occasional courtesies of characters in the dice game, potentially but never to anyone as far as I know when crafting items and of course kindness of friends by gifts, if you have them on your wish list. There is a very helpful guide to this game, you can find it always on the 1st page of this forum and you might find it handy.
Good luck and enjoy the game

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 30, 14 8:50 AM
NanaSue and any others who need a little basic help on occasion (!),
Check out the MC Strategy Guide thread stickied at the top of the forum. it's got loads of good info both basic and detailed for a good part of the game. Now that lady_sabelle is getting back on board, it will eventually be updated to include details for the later levels, but for now you're on your own there! And yes, Xzyva, you WILL notice if you get a gold chest, they're blindingly beautiful and have lots of coins, enough to make anyone sit up and take notice lol.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on May 30, 14 5:39 PM
Hooray! I was afraid I would never be able to open some of the outrageously expensive "spots" in the area of the Ancient Park (including the Chapel and the first two HOS in there - I am sure there will be more).

I decided, however, to let Percival (Flap-eared Puppy) explore and make friends with Valeria's spirit. She must have really liked Percival because after having lunch with her, he returned with the elusive 20th gold chest! Those 10,000 coins could not have arrived at a more opportune moment! Percival is now enjoying a much-deserved architect-designed kennel - air conditioned, custom made bed, chef-prepared cuisine, HDTV, and a personal masseuse.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 30, 14 5:57 PM
thistle,
Do you have room for a cat?! I'll volunteer myself

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on May 30, 14 6:31 PM
No way rosie it is mine all mine seeing I am in the dog house anyway

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on May 30, 14 9:59 PM
rosiebvt wrote:thistle,
Do you have room for a cat?! I'll volunteer myself

You are too funny!

I am afraid that you and eastendteddy will have to share quarters with Clive (Winged Cat). He is very sweet and playful, but a bit protective of his custom-made catnip toys, however. I foresee no problems with him sharing his living quarters: multi-level condo (air conditioned, of course) which includes his chef's kitchen and living area, swimming pool (He is a "cool cat"!), guest rooms and a balcony overlooking a bird sanctuary. (He says, "A guy can dream, can't he?)

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 31, 14 4:59 PM
I don't mind Clive, but would I really have to share it with Teddy too? Wait, if he's in the doghouse then he must be a . Not allowed in the cat condo! Clive, my friend, how about I cook you up some nice salmon tartare, to be served with a piquant Eau de Cow, May 28th, and followed by a ramble through the catnip garden?

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on May 31, 14 6:17 PM
rosiebvt wrote:I don't mind Clive, but would I really have to share it with Teddy too? Wait, if he's in the doghouse then he must be a . Not allowed in the cat condo! Clive, my friend, how about I cook you up some nice salmon tartare, to be served with a piquant Eau de Cow, May 28th, and followed by a ramble through the catnip garden?

Perhaps we can prevail upon Percival to put Teddy up in his kennel. Percival is not selfish and he does have a spare guest room or two, but he says he has priority on scheduling massages.

Clive is anxiously awaiting your arrival! He said to let you know that swimsuits are optional in the pool. He does, however, always wear his water wings.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 31, 14 7:21 PM
ROFL! Water wings are definitely not haute couture! Just trying to picture how they'd fit over his own wings?

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on May 31, 14 10:37 PM
Bless her sweet heart, Phyllis (Phoenix) decided to try out the tree in the Ancient Park as a perch for a picnic. She said it was only so-so, but decided to do a little reconnaissance after her repast. She discovered a gold chest and has now retired to her aviary for some rest. She has indoor and outdoor bird baths (with overhanging trees to stay cool in summer, but delicately warmed in the winter), large balconies (screened to prevent - winged or otherwise - from creating mischief), full housekeeping staff, certified organic seeds (juicy worms, bugs and exotic fruit served on request) and nests with silk pillows.

Edited on 05/31/2014 at 11:04:31 PM PST

Go to: