7th Day Bundles

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

Re:7th Day Bundles

[Post New]by mamacass14 on May 15, 14 5:58 AM
Jackpot! Got 5 crystals. Thought for sure I would get another resource bundle. Can not wait to see what tomorrow brings.hehe.

Mamacass14

barbir
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by barbir on May 15, 14 5:10 PM
Got soup! yey

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on May 16, 14 8:54 AM
Yeh!! Got multiplier 3 for a total of 49 days. This will be a fun 7 weeks!!

Mamacass14

[Post New]by BIGBLUE07 on May 16, 14 12:10 PM
ONE QUESTION, What is a multiplier and how does one increase it ? Correction sorry, TWO QUESTIONS, past day 21 no bundles received, how does one get a bundle at game level 45

Edited on 05/16/2014 at 12:13:56 PM PST

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on May 16, 14 12:37 PM
BIGBLUE07 wrote:ONE QUESTION, What is a multiplier and how does one increase it ? Correction sorry, TWO QUESTIONS, past day 21 no bundles received, how does one get a bundle at game level 45

BigBlue,
If you have been on game every day and each day get check off on day 7 you will get a prize. That is what the multiplier is for. In your bundle tab, there will be either a sack of building supplies, sack of resources for minigames or a sack of consumables that will increase monies or experience or increase monies earned in minigames or map locations.

If you have not received those, have you checked to see if you received 5 crystals added to you crystal bank or checked food tab for moonfell soup? If you have done those and did not receive anything after login everyday, I would send Dr Felix report.

hope this helps you.
Mamacass14

[Post New]by Jacquelyn11 on May 17, 14 3:07 AM
mpendo wrote:I got a bundle of Special Items: Ancient Bronze Coins, Ran's Travel Guide, Ironhoof's Pieces of Eight and Bluebird Music Box. A sweet little bundle. All that just for showing up everyday!

On what "Day" did you get this bundle? On the 14th day I got a bundle of 1 each of the paint brush, dew, fungi tiles.....about 8-10 items. Day 21 I got the building supplies, which like everyone else I need like a bag of rocks! (oh, right it DOES have rocks!) I think I got a Ran's guide in the first bundle. They must be random as I haven't got 5 crystals yet!

Good luck with the bundles. GF, I like getting a prize every 7 days. It keeps me playing!

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on May 17, 14 7:12 AM
Soup this time.

I've decided to save it (and the nectar I bought on sale) for the next update. Meanwhile, I'll play to about 10% of what I need for the next level each day. So if I get more "goodies" I'll save them too.

On this last update, I spent all my money getting every possible castle upgrade, so I had to go back to the fungus hut and spend hours there getting my cash reserves back up. Now I've spent quite a bit on sandwiches (I couldn't afford to buy more than one nectar!), and I'll have to do it again. But 14 games puts me at my 10% of experience for the day, and there's always enough energy early in the day for me to do a few HOS. So it's working pretty well.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on May 21, 14 4:05 PM
One of each resource ....
again ah well it all helps I guess!

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on May 22, 14 5:53 AM
I finally got my bundle with specials. It will be very helpful on next update. Cannot wait to see what next week brings.

arwen777
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by arwen777 on May 22, 14 5:25 PM
Crystals, bulding resources, crystals, building resources. Hot and cold every week.

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on May 23, 14 9:30 AM
Today's was cool...one resource for every mini-game. While one of each isn't much, I thought it was a really cool idea, especially since some of them are SO expensive to buy at the store.
THANKS!

Kittene
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Kittene on May 24, 14 4:27 AM
Can someone tell me what *bundles* are? I got something called *Bundles of Mini Games* and don't know what to do with it? I also have tons of resources and don't know what to do with them either? Help Please!

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on May 24, 14 8:30 AM
Bundles are a number of similar things 'bundled together'.

Your Bundle of Mini Game resources is in inventory under Bundles. When you click on it, it will show you what is in the bundle. Click again? to have them go into your resources inventory.

When you say you have tons of resources, I assume you mean building materials. Most folks have similar excesses. Remember though, when the 2 new areas open up under the clouds, you will need some of those for new buildings.

Hope this is helpful.

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on May 24, 14 1:05 PM
Bundle History:

Week One: Power-Up Bundle

Week Two: Mini-Game Resource Bundle

Week Three: Crystal Soup

Week Four: Building Supplies Bundle

Week Five: Mini-Game Resource Bundle

Week Six: Building Supplies Bundle

Week Seven: Crystal Soup

Week Eight: Power-Up Bundle

Curious to know what other "bundles" are out there if any. I do know that some people are receiving individual crystals, either one, or five.

Since these are all gifts just for logging in daily, it's a nice addition to the game, and even though the "bundle" value varies, you also get all the extra coin and stars, which gets higher every week.

Edited on 06/27/2014 at 4:46:33 AM PST

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on May 29, 14 6:34 AM
Happy to say. I received another consumable bundle. I will be so ready when next update comes. Just a couple of soups and I will be ready to go. LOL.

Mamacass14

[Post New]by Jacquelyn11 on May 31, 14 9:47 AM
Got another building resource bundle. Had soup last week and collectibles bundle the first week. Hope I get the good one next week.

Zevah4
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Zevah4 on Jun 20, 14 11:25 AM
This is my 3rd week of building supplies. Really? Seriously?

I find this to be frustrating and insulting. I do like the extra stars and money that comes daily - but these building supply bundles are worthless. They are less than worthless.

Is there one player in this game that needs an extra 5 pieces of oak wood? One? Just one? Worthless

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Jun 20, 14 11:31 AM
Zevah4 wrote:This is my 3rd week of building supplies. Really? Seriously?

I find this to be frustrating and insulting. I do like the extra stars and money that comes daily - but these building supply bundles are worthless. They are less than worthless.

Is there one player in this game that needs an extra 5 pieces of oak wood? One? Just one? Worthless

I think the "building supplies bundle" must be the "booby prize". I've gotten it twice.

Sheria
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by Sheria on Jun 21, 14 11:25 AM
No bundles for two weeks now. Reported the glitch, but wondering if anyone else is missing them.

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Jun 21, 14 4:20 PM
Yup! that would be me. They've seen fit to stop my daily bonus AGAIN! 2 days short of the bundle. So if/when they say I'm up again I'll be back to day 1 week 1...

Go to: