eggs to gift.....

Re:eggs to gift.....

[Post New]by buttons369 on Jun 18, 14 8:09 PM
Hi Burmeselover:

If you still have a tiger egg - may I have one? Hopefully I can help in future.
I sent you an invite - my code is 54223

Thanks

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

[Post New]by barregar on Jun 18, 14 8:27 PM
kahlan11 wrote:bgirllui - I have a Voracious Lemur egg and Parrot egg if you are interested. I will invite you then you can decide if you are interested.

I checked and you are already on my friend list, so just add to your wishlist and I will gift it to you, but not until tomorrow as I am done gifting for today (hope they add more than 5 gifting items in the update) If you want to gift me an item on my wishlist would be appreciated.

Hi kahlan, I would love to have that Parrot egg if no one asks for it. I can trade a Squirrel egg in exchange if you want it. My id is 1292 barre. Please let me know. Thank you so much.....hoping no one wants your parrot egg yet.

Edited on 06/18/2014 at 8:28:02 PM PST

kahlan11
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
466 Posts

[Post New]by kahlan11 on Jun 18, 14 10:12 PM
barregar - Are you by chance on a PC, because your ID number doesn't look like mine would. I am on a PC so I may not be able to gift the egg even if it becomes available. Let me know if this is the case. Thanks.

Edited on 06/18/2014 at 10:13:10 PM PST

[Post New]by burmeselover on Jun 18, 14 10:22 PM
Hi Buttons!

I have not seen your invite yet, but yes you can have one. I will try to send it tomorrow (Thursday) but it might be Friday, as I am behind on some of gifting.

Please put it on your wish list if you have not done so yet.

Enjoy!

Umi

Hildeguard
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Hildeguard on Jun 18, 14 10:54 PM
I would love a manticore egg if anyone has an extra, it is in my wish list.

Code: 250003

also if anyone would like to be friends, send invite, I love friends.

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

[Post New]by barregar on Jun 19, 14 9:51 AM
kahlan11 wrote:barregar - Are you by chance on a PC, because your ID number doesn't look like mine would. I am on a PC so I may not be able to gift the egg even if it becomes available. Let me know if this is the case. Thanks.

Hi kahlan11, yes I am on a PC, my code is a very low number because I am one of those who started the game when it just came out. I have put the Parrot egg in my wish list. You can try and invite me to join as a friend if you like. Will your code name be kahlan in MC?

Mine is barre, code 1292 if anyone wants to add me.

kahlan11
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
466 Posts

[Post New]by kahlan11 on Jun 19, 14 10:33 AM
barregar -- I am waiting to hear from a couple of people about the Parrot and Lemur eggs I have (I'm thinking they may be on a different time zone so may have to wait for today at least), but if nothing happens by tomorrow I could certainly add you to my friend list to receive an egg If that's ok with you. My ID is Pat 73260.

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

[Post New]by barregar on Jun 19, 14 12:02 PM
kahlan11 wrote:barregar -- I am waiting to hear from a couple of people about the Parrot and Lemur eggs I have (I'm thinking they may be on a different time zone so may have to wait for today at least), but if nothing happens by tomorrow I could certainly add you to my friend list to receive an egg If that's ok with you. My ID is Pat 73260.

I have gone ahead and sent a friend request to you.

joylight57
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by joylight57 on Jun 19, 14 12:24 PM
figured I'd add my name here in case anyone has some extra eggs to share. if you friend me, you'll see what I need (right now it's turtle, snail, & hippo).

Thanks, Joyce 131210

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Jun 19, 14 12:43 PM
Hildeguard wrote:I would love a manticore egg if anyone has an extra, it is in my wish list.

Code: 250003

also if anyone would like to be friends, send invite, I love friends.

Hi Hildeguard are you still looking for a Manticore Egg? I gifted all I can for today but tomorrow is a different day. Please PM me if you still want one!

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

[Post New]by barregar on Jun 19, 14 4:33 PM
kahlan11 wrote:barregar -- I am waiting to hear from a couple of people about the Parrot and Lemur eggs I have (I'm thinking they may be on a different time zone so may have to wait for today at least), but if nothing happens by tomorrow I could certainly add you to my friend list to receive an egg If that's ok with you. My ID is Pat 73260.

Hi Pat, thank you so much for the parrot egg!!! You are a very generous and kind soul. I'm glad we're friends and I'll reciprocate whenever I have something you need.
Hugs,
barre

[Post New]by purplelinguist on Jun 19, 14 5:51 PM
Suggestion for the mods: maybe this thread and the "eggs to trade" thread should be split out by platform the same way the friend codes and tech issues threads are.

Edited on 06/19/2014 at 5:52:33 PM PST

[Post New]by Mcoll57 on Jun 19, 14 8:29 PM
I have pink piggy and ferocious lemur eggs to trade,need any others besides snow griffin,flop eared puppy,pink piggy winged cat and ferocious lemur.my id is i266734

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Jun 23, 14 11:31 AM
I would love to have one of the newest eggs ...Panda,Seal or Hedgehog if anyone has a spare. Please P.M. me

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on Jun 24, 14 9:21 AM
I need a panda, seal, and/or hedgehog egg. Please PM me if you have extra and wish to share. Thanks! Joan

Carina7600
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Carina7600 on Jun 26, 14 7:34 AM
Hi,

I have:

2 puppy egg to gift.

Anybody interested?

(I play on PC).

Karina

Edited on 06/26/2014 at 11:04:53 AM PST

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jun 26, 14 10:12 AM
Tiger egg free to a good home. I play on a PC.

[Post New]by purplelinguist on Jun 26, 14 10:50 AM
Hi TiramaSue,

If no one has yet claimed the Tiger egg, I would like it please.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jun 26, 14 11:29 AM
purplelinguist wrote:Hi TiramaSue,

If no one has yet claimed the Tiger egg, I would like it please.

PM me your friend code. I will send you egg tomorrow.

Patm49
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Patm49 on Jun 27, 14 6:06 AM
I have a Hopping Tiger Egg to trade for either an Emerald Dragon or Purring Manticore. Would greatly appreciate any help! Thank You in advance!

My ID Code is 176908.

I play on a PC.

Edited on 06/27/2014 at 7:38:58 AM PST

Go to: