Welcome to CSI: NY forum

Stuck on first scene

[Post New]by einarson on Jun 13, 09 12:02 PM
mygareeeta wrote:I'm on the first crimescene, and I can't get past it. There's no hint button that will tell me what to do, I've talked to everyone, asked all the questions, dealt with all the evidence, and if i ask anymore wrong questions, my credibility goes down.
There's nothing more to click on, and no hints.

Help!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Welcome to CSI: NY forum

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 13, 09 12:51 PM
There is a step-by-step walkthrough, with pictures in this forum. I don't think BFG could provide any more help.
As for the rest of us - there just aren't the people playing it now. It came out a while back.

FINISHED THE GAME IN 3 AND A HALF HOUR!!!!

[Post New]by steedvirginia on Jun 26, 09 11:28 PM
IM DISAPOINTED!!!! WHILE I WAS DOWNLOADING THIS GAME IM WAS HOPPING IT WILL MAKE ME THINK HARD! BUT I WAS WRONG. I JUST DOWNLOADED IT TODAY. START PLAYING IT AT 10AM AND FINISH IT AT 1.30PM TODAY. WELL ITS KIND OF DISAPONTING FOR THE TITLE CSI. FOR THOSE WHO ARE HAVING A HARD TIME SOLVING SOME PROBLEMS OR CANNOT FIND YOUR WAY OUT JUST ASK ME. I BE GLAD TO HELP

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

[Post New]by tayers81 on Jul 26, 09 11:49 AM
I agree steedvirginia...that game WAS kind of short. But, I still liked it. I would be excited if we got more for the CSI name. I love that show and I'm all about the games!

[Post New]by olleta on Jul 26, 09 1:55 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to CSI: NY forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other CSI: NY players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by olleta on Jul 26, 09 1:59 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to CSI: NY forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other CSI: NY players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

how I get to the next step clik here and there and nathing happen.
Any help it's welcome
thanks

char1132
Manatee
Manatee
4,059 Posts

[Post New]by char1132 on Aug 22, 09 7:35 PM
I still cant get past 3rd crime scene interview with vince Whats up with this game

[Post New]by unicornfish on Dec 8, 09 7:52 AM
really like the show, but the game is a bit complicated. I'm stuck on the first scene, tried all I could, nothing happened...

[Post New]by Ladyhawk0777 on Mar 9, 10 9:40 AM
Hi, I just recently purchased CSI:NY and I am having a hard time advancing in the second game. I'm at the point where I have to collect evidence in the kitchen. I was able to collect all the food there but for some reason, I can't go any further. I tried clicking on the can of cooking oil but it won't pick up. I tried using the hint button and it kept targeting the fire extinguisher. When I tried to pick it, Stella keeps giving me messages to try something else. The only other items listed are the cooking oil can and the apron. I cannot find the apron and the cooking oil can will not budge. If anyone has played this game can you please give me some pointers on how I can get through this? At one point I thought that maybe there is a problem with the game, so I uninstalled it, updated my computer and checked the DirectX (or whatever it's called), but it seems to be working fine. I have also downloaded and bought other games from this site, but this is the only one I am having trouble with. I would greatly appreciate any input you can give me on this case. By the way, the first case with Mac Taylor worked with no problem, but this one is driving me crazy. Please help!
Ladyhawk0777

FINISHED THE GAME IN 3 AND A HALF HOUR!!!!

[Post New]by Ladyhawk0777 on Mar 9, 10 9:42 AM
steedvirginia wrote:IM DISAPOINTED!!!! WHILE I WAS DOWNLOADING THIS GAME IM WAS HOPPING IT WILL MAKE ME THINK HARD! BUT I WAS WRONG. I JUST DOWNLOADED IT TODAY. START PLAYING IT AT 10AM AND FINISH IT AT 1.30PM TODAY. WELL ITS KIND OF DISAPONTING FOR THE TITLE CSI. FOR THOSE WHO ARE HAVING A HARD TIME SOLVING SOME PROBLEMS OR CANNOT FIND YOUR WAY OUT JUST ASK ME. I BE GLAD TO HELP

pamc5
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by pamc5 on Apr 5, 10 10:07 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:There is a step-by-step walkthrough, with pictures in this forum. I don't think BFG could provide any more help.
As for the rest of us - there just aren't the people playing it now. It came out a while back.

[Post New]by littlefish88 on Apr 8, 10 11:28 AM
[i] hello! first time caller- long time listner... UMm.. love other games Ive paid for on here,,except this one. Hints would reaallly help. please understand, although I never claimed to be the smartest one ,, but this should be for entertainment, not to irritate me..couldnt get past the body- ill try again on a day where I dont get so angry easily...

Anna1782
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Anna1782 on May 21, 10 2:14 AM
Not fun at all! what for do I need a fint if it doesn' t help at all???

Edited on 05/21/2010 at 2:15:05 AM PST

[Post New]by Prayerpartner on Aug 12, 10 3:06 AM
If you look on the "How to Play this game" I wrote some stuff about the first game. The egg shape is actually a blood sample on the window ledge. You'll need to spray it. If you're having a hard time spraying - start from a different area the next time. to skip conversations in the beginning, hit your ESC button. when you're in Mack's office, look up on the screen to see if there's stuff to click open. Ask me about the first crime scene. I'm getting better on it. As far as the second one, got as far as when they go into an office where they need to print a document off the screen. When I click yes, it says printer error. The hint says after clinking yes, go find the paper for the printer. There is an area to the left back that has white dots. I try clicking it like I did in the first game, but it only says try something else. I'm at a stand still if anyone knows what should happen, or where the printer paper is. Plz let me know. Thank you. If you need help in the first one, let me know. I'll do my best.

jolds
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by jolds on Aug 14, 10 3:15 PM
I have tried to uninstall this game and it won't uninstall!!!! I have gone thru Big Fish to uninstall but it won't do it, so then I have gone to my hard drive and try to uninstall it and it won't uninstall. Please can someone help me get rid of this game that I do not want.

Stuck on first scene

[Post New]by gikaika on Dec 12, 10 5:05 AM
mygareeeta wrote:I'm on the first crimescene, and I can't get past it. There's no hint button that will tell me what to do, I've talked to everyone, asked all the questions, dealt with all the evidence, and if i ask anymore wrong questions, my credibility goes down.
There's nothing more to click on, and no hints.

Help!

[Post New]by piper109 on Jan 2, 11 8:01 PM
i have a question i am still downloading and am wondering if the game is fun

[Post New]by smiley3321 on Mar 27, 11 7:03 PM
I am stuck in the first episode in the tattoo parlour talking to the artist and I can go no further.The game is just in limbo.I can't ask anymore questions after the first couple. Please if anyone can help me you will have my undying gratitude.

[Post New]by as4moi on Apr 17, 11 6:31 PM
it looks like im not the only having the same probs w/ this game... I cant get past the 1st ep @ the street scene w/ the body... what gives? and it looks like the others were hav'g these waaaaay back in 10 and 09!

Re:Welcome to CSI: NY forum HEEELP!!

[Post New]by lotteholst on Nov 7, 11 1:47 AM
i have put the "wings" together in the first one. but i can go any futher???
please help..

Go to: