Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks here

[Post New]by redheadbabycakes on Jul 22, 14 7:28 PM
I gave the lady her ring and she gave me the butterfly. I back to the hotel room. When I opened the map I clicked a green button in the theater area which send me back to the theater, Now I can't get out???? There is no other map buttons to click on except the theater area.

[Post New]by ShelleyB1982 on Jul 31, 14 8:06 AM
Made it all the way to the teacup and even after putting them the way they are supposed to be it wont do anything. Need one more thing for the final scene and now I'm stuck because of this stupid tea set that I have re done like 6 times and still nothing!

[Post New]by 42karrat on Aug 6, 14 10:20 PM
I am stuck at the theater, which apparently is a common problem with this game because the game fails to bring the step-ladder along like it is supposed to. I am not going to restart a game I have spent hours playing because of an error in the game. If I had read the reviews before purchasing I would never have bought this game. Is there any plan to fix this error so that I will not have to waste my time replaying this game? If not, I'm sorry I bought it. Please let me know who created this game so that I can avoid purchasing anything created by them in the future. I am very disillusioned with the quality and scope of this game. This is not what I expect from Big fish.

sammi21
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by sammi21 on Aug 7, 14 1:35 AM
Help! help!

I'm about a quarter of the game in and the hint button has stopped working (to take me where I should be! )..I've arrowed to everywhere I can but no luck..
Will have to put this game in moth balls till I get a solution....Good game too....Good story....sammi

[Post New]by gbateman on Aug 29, 14 9:15 PM
When I entered the bathroom and checked the tub it gave me the gears as a sign that something needed to be done there, but never explained what. Now I need to do something with or around the hair brush but when I hit the hint button nothing happens. What do I need to do there?

pho2
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by pho2 on Aug 31, 14 9:00 PM
It seems a lot of us are stuck in the cave. I have a windows 7 and the game seems frozen in the cave. I have reinstalled the game and same thing happens " in the cave". I also tried to see if there was an update in the options and there is not one. What's up with this game and will it be fixed.

[Post New]by mamalane on Sep 7, 14 2:09 PM

Re lease post your TECH ISSUES for Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks here

[Post New]by joymama1957 on Jul 8, 14 1:36 PM

I bought this game and iam stuck at the theater also and hint button will not work restarted play with new profile same thing happen. I paid for this game and now cannot finish it

same as me except I got back to living room took me back to theater and the only place it will let me click on is where I put the plate in the office have tried to play this game several times paid for it and now can't play all of it very frustrating

[Post New]by LimaNovember on Dec 5, 14 5:38 AM
Game is bugged. Huge glitch at the end.
I have found all but the last 2 totems. I got to the end where I am given the key to the snow mobile at the end of chapter 5 and then......nothing. The snowmobile won't start because it looks like it I need to add gas but there are no instructions to indicate this. the snow mobile won't start and there isn't anything I can do about it. I then clicked on a different location on the map to go back and see if there was something I had missed and now I can't return to the location where the snowmobile is. the map only allows me to go to certain locations but there is nothing that can be done in these locations. Hint button no longer works either. Game is completely worthless if you can't play to the end. What a waste of time. If there is no fix to this, which I'm pretty sure there isn't, then shame on you developers for wasting my time and money that I could have spent on a game that actually works.

gamertlc
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by gamertlc on Apr 10, 15 12:52 PM
Add me to the list of people stuck at the cabaret. The hint button stopped working.

Go to: