What Level Are U on?

WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

Re:What Level Are U on?

[Post New]by WeeSam on Jul 1, 14 4:45 PM
Hey Scott

I have heard rumours of snow falling in parts of Canterbury, but as for me, I am sitting here looking out the window at the glorious sunshine. Chilly, but sunny seems to be the forcast for today.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Edited on 07/01/2014 at 4:46:09 PM PST

Gillian8512
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Gillian8512 on Jul 2, 14 2:56 PM
Well, I've reached Level 25 using all of the patience and fortitude of my 71 years young...enjoying retirement for over three years now. Greetings & good luck to everyone residing in the Midnight Castle!

Edited on 07/02/2014 at 2:58:53 PM PST

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Jul 9, 14 1:51 PM
McCoy3 wrote:
WeeSam wrote:Hello everyone, I am reasonably new on the forums so thought I'd introduce myself here. I play as Louise, and am one of the endangered species of Kiwis in the Midnight Castle.

I am at level 29, and just yesterday I ran out of quests, so now I am holding and waiting like so many others.

And I seem to be a little on the young side for this game. At only 48, I haven't reached the half-century mark you seem to need to be part of this crew! I hope you will accept me anyway!

Well McCoy3 I know this have nothing to do with the subject but my maiden name is McCoy 'How about that' BTW I'm from Cork Ireland U

SARAHBEE
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by SARAHBEE on Jul 9, 14 2:05 PM
Sarah Bee - playing as SarahWasSarah in the Castle level 29 and 46 years of age and loving meeting everyone on this wonderful crazy forum

Edited to add - yet again it is nice to see a thread that encourages some of our shyer members to pop in and say hello (like 'where are we all from')
So HELLO and WELCOME to all of you

Edited on 07/09/2014 at 3:20:37 PM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jul 9, 14 2:12 PM
Hey Everyone,

This thread seems like an excellent way of getting to know where everyone is at in the game! I've gone ahead and added it under to the Social Threads heading in the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle thread. Now it'll be right where everyone can find it!

bfgVaiya

Edited on 07/09/2014 at 2:13:04 PM PST

[Post New]by Canny_Fifer on Jul 9, 14 2:19 PM
Hi. I am half way through 15. Oh, and I'll be 67 next month.

laran
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by laran on Jul 9, 14 2:29 PM
level 29 and 69 .......and (happy to see) not the oldest player

laran/manyhugs

started another game as MCloony who is on level 14 now

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jul 9, 14 5:01 PM
FudgeChi wrote:
Thank you bfgVaiya It is a nice thread and we can get to know each other here but look at our ages!!!

If they have sense, they will look at our ages! You need to know your market to sell to it, so this is an excellent way for them to find out who we are.
Rose, level 29, and a baby boomer (that's as specific as I'm going to get )

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jul 9, 14 6:16 PM
Level 27, almost 28 thanks to my friends, due to hit 66 this month. Retired one year in August.

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Jul 10, 14 8:41 AM
rosiebvt wrote:
FudgeChi wrote:
Thank you bfgVaiya It is a nice thread and we can get to know each other here but look at our ages!!!

If they have sense, they will look at our ages! You need to know your market to sell to it, so this is an excellent way for them to find out who we are.

Rosie---:"Baby Boomer" ?---How Passe
"Old Enough to Know Better---Young Enough Not to Give a Rats' "Pa- Tootie" !!

Drew--24 & Rising---55 & Holding

Edited on 07/10/2014 at 3:04:13 PM PST

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jul 10, 14 11:51 AM
drew248 wrote:
rosiebvt wrote:
FudgeChi wrote:

Rosie---:"Baby Boomer" ?---How Passe
"Old Enough to Know Better---Young Enough Not to Give a ats' "Pa- Tootie" !!

Drew--24 & Rising---55 & Holding

I trust that is not a stick I see you holding, with which to whack moles?
0 0

McCoy3
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by McCoy3 on Jul 10, 14 12:56 PM
RiaBonus wrote:

Well McCoy3 I know this have nothing to do with the subject but my maiden name is McCoy 'How about that' BTW I'm from Cork Ireland U

Ria,
I once had a genealogy tree on my family name and it stated that the McCoy's (with our spelling) are descendants of an Irish family of fishermen.

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Jul 10, 14 1:16 PM
bfgVaiya wrote:Hey Everyone,

This thread seems like an excellent way of getting to know where everyone is at in the game! I've gone ahead and added it under to the Social Threads heading in the <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/284084.page>Helpful Links for Midnight Castle</a> thread. Now it'll be right where everyone can find it!

bfgVaiya

Hallooooo Were getting 2 know each other here Whats wrong wid dat dont U think thats good or not

I'm so angry with U now and heres a round of and a cup a 4 the Teetotallers

Ria I started this thread 4 just this reason 'Lets Go Be Happy'

PS Guys sorry 4 de rant

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Jul 11, 14 2:36 PM
have ye all abandoned me

Ria

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Jul 11, 14 2:55 PM
McCoy3 wrote:
RiaBonus wrote:

Ria,
I once had a genealogy tree on my family name and it stated that the McCoy's (with our spelling) are descendants of an Irish family of fishermen.

Where from McCoy3 any idea ?

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Jul 11, 14 3:11 PM
FudgeChi wrote:Haha! I'm still here Ria, waiting to hear other player levels and more importantly, their ages!!!!

TKS I thought I let U all downed with me rant

Ria

Edited on 07/11/2014 at 3:15:08 PM PST

McCoy3
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by McCoy3 on Jul 11, 14 3:17 PM
RiaBonus wrote:
McCoy3 wrote:
RiaBonus wrote:

Ria,

Where from McCoy3 any idea ?

Ria,
I've lost the print out, and I can't remember the area.

1Hangman
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by 1Hangman on Jul 12, 14 6:08 AM

Edited on 07/12/2014 at 6:10:56 AM PST

1Hangman
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by 1Hangman on Jul 12, 14 6:08 AM
OMG ! I am a Guppy, not a lobster any more, I love Lobster especially Maine rock tails. Level 30 with 76 quests to go. 67 USA New update and graphics are beautiful !

SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Jul 12, 14 3:16 PM
Level 30 on PC, level 29 on iPad (waiting for update), closing a 3rd game... the house was getting kinda dusty and hubby was complaining about the wee morning hour I was coming to bed. 71 years young and its very hot in Texas!

Happy Gaming to all from an addict of MC!

Go to: