Housen
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Someone else accessing my game.

[Post New]by Housen on Jul 18, 14 9:13 AM
I don't know it that makes sense. {my above post}

Bottom line is I am sorry that I took your posts out of context. I should not have assumed the worst, just because of previous experiences with other game companies.
I hope we are good.

Edited on 07/18/2014 at 9:14:17 AM PST

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 18, 14 9:23 AM
Housen wrote:I don't know it that makes sense. {my above post}

Bottom line is I am sorry that I took your posts out of context. I should not have assumed the worst, just because of previous experiences with other game companies.
I hope we are good.

We're good. I've also had bad experiences with the other game company you mention. It's the reason I'm here buying from Big Fish.

Housen
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Housen on Aug 11, 14 8:43 AM
Have not updated this for a few weeks as there has been nothing new to say. Even though there have been a couple of updates since my problem began they did nothing to fix the situation. I have heard nothing further from BF or the game developers, to whom the problem was supposed to have been turned over to. I guess they don't understand my problem either. Am going to uninstall the game for good today and move on. A shame this happened. Thanks to everyone who provided suggestions about how to fix the problem. I sincerely hope that none of you ever have to deal with this issue. Have a great day all!

Edited on 08/11/2014 at 8:45:01 AM PST

Go to: