strewth1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden here

[Post New]by strewth1 on Jul 5, 14 9:32 PM
why wont it let me remove the hands on the clock?

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Jul 6, 14 12:07 AM
This game is all screwed up it has multiple issues. Contact CS for a refund is my suggestion.

poggyapoo
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by poggyapoo on Jul 6, 14 3:16 AM

I too have the same problem with the wall!!

iamchani wrote:Windows 8 with crashing when I crash the bricked up wall. Wished I could just pass that darn wall. Oh well, so far none of my troubled games have been fixed so I have little hope for this one too. Thanks BF for another pooper.

Edited on 07/06/2014 at 3:17:31 AM PST

[Post New]by Rottie_Lover on Jul 6, 14 4:05 PM
JirafaVanidosa wrote:
wrenbird wrote:
crypsynight wrote:I've just been booted out - twice - as well.....but a little further into the game.
Have had no troubles at all with it right up until I knock the brick wall down with the pick.
The wall comes down - then i'm back looking at my desktop.
I'm on windows 7.

That is the exact spot where I get booted out too. I am also on windows 7. I reinstalled the game three times and played with two different profiles, but as soon as I break that wall down with the pick, I'm out of the game again. I also went to the help pages and tried all the tips they suggest, but in the end, it's the same result. I did contact BFG and sent them an attached Dr. Felix report like they advise you to do, but after seeing your post, I am now convinced it is not my computer that is the problem. I still can't get any further in the game, but at least I don't have to worry that there is a problem with my computer. This is the first time that anything has happened with a game from BFG on this computer, so I'll consider myself lucky and just wait for the fix. Thank you so much for posting .

I have exactly the same problem. Every time I try to use the pickaxe on the wall, the game is closes itself and I am back to the desktop. I`ve sent a message to Tech Support today.

I have the exact same problem too with the pickaxe on the bricked up wall, then game crashes and boots me out. :-(

Edited on 07/06/2014 at 4:06:22 PM PST

player75
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by player75 on Jul 8, 14 7:41 AM
Re-installed this game AGAIN. Still not fixed. So frustrating. I don't want to ask for a refund bcuz I like the game. Please BF get er done.

[Post New]by pattymelt1946 on Jul 9, 14 9:10 PM
I too am using Windows7 and I am booted off after I hit the play button. This is a problem that I see several people have, hopefully there will be a "fix" soon. I was really enjoying playing this game until it stopped me.

[Post New]by capeal56 on Jul 10, 14 2:17 PM
Why hasn't there been a fix for this yet? I have over 100 games in my account and find it very frustrating when there's a game that looks like a lot of fun, but is unplayable. I, too, have had the same problems as everyone else in this forum. Glad I didn't purchase the game!

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Jul 12, 14 12:14 AM
It has been a week. Are you planning on fixing this game or not? What is it with all of these games that don't work? I went 4 years and maybe had trouble with 2 games. They fixed them within a few days. The last year since BFG made all of their changes almost every game is messed up. Why is that? I can think of at least 5 games that still don't work. I got all my credits back. But come on. That can not be good for business.

Edited on 07/12/2014 at 12:20:23 AM PST

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Jul 12, 14 6:09 AM
This was a great game until the end. I got all the way to the very end with NO Problems at all...until the ending. And then it just kicked me off and closed. I cannot get it to work. I don't know what happens in the end of the game. This game was one of the best quality and fun SE's in a very long time.

WHY WON'T YOU FIX GAMES ANYMORE?

Now I have to ask for my money back. And I want my money...Not a coupon.

Big Fish used to care about their Customer and the Quality of their games so much. But now with FTP games...there more important to . For those of us who buy the downloadable games...we've fallen to the way side...As well as our Customer Service.

I implore you PLEASE FIX GAMES YOU SALE!!!!!

jenaBoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by jenaBoo on Jul 12, 14 5:33 PM
HELP!!! i am on the boat after getting the lamp, when i go thru the window and try to put the diving helmet on and dive .. it wont let me, the hint sends me back and forth out the window and right back in.. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Jul 13, 14 12:10 AM
LovetoMissLisa wrote:This was a great game until the end. I got all the way to the very end with NO Problems at all...until the ending. And then it just kicked me off and closed. I cannot get it to work. I don't know what happens in the end of the game. This game was one of the best quality and fun SE's in a very long time.

Big Fish used to care about their Customer and the Quality of their games so much. But now with FTP games...there more important to . For those of us who buy the downloadable games...we've fallen to the way side...As well as our Customer Service.

I don't even think they read these posts. But you are right. Things have gone from excellent to way below average. I am looking for a new place to shop for my games. I still have had excellent service from CS. I have a least 7 games that we were told they were fixing and they never did.

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Jul 13, 14 5:04 AM
Robilyn wrote:
LovetoMissLisa wrote:This was a great game until the end. I got all the way to the very end with NO Problems at all...until the ending. And then it just kicked me off and closed. I cannot get it to work. I don't know what happens in the end of the game. This game was one of the best quality and fun SE's in a very long time.

I don't even think they read these posts. But you are right. Things have gone from excellent to way below average. I am looking for a new place to shop for my games. I still have had excellent service from CS. I have a least 7 games that we were told they were fixing and they never did.

Hi Robilyn: At least I don't feel alone now! I know so many have left...and woundered if there were still old timer's like myself....still here. I want to stay...I really do...but their making it so impossible.
Thanks for making me not feel so alone with my wanting the games I buy....to be fixed.

iamchani
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by iamchani on Jul 13, 14 3:13 PM
OK, I don't know why but I went back in the game after trying two times before. I left the other two players on and opened a new player named lower case a. That's it just a and the game went through to the infamous wall. Instead of hitting the wall, I went to the top of the stairs where the three pots are and touched them then went down to the wall. Bam, I hit the wall and to my enjoyment, it worked. I haven't finished yet, but I wanted you guys to know. I'm running 8.1 on a Samsung computer. I don't know why I am not a tech person by no means. I'm just a happy gamer.

hzenrock
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by hzenrock on Jul 14, 14 3:04 AM
I use Firefox and the same problem. I did what was suggested and uninstalled. Then I went to the site using Internet Explorer (my system has xp) and reinstalled. I started a new game using just an "a" as a profile name. I just played for 1 hr with no problems.

iamchani
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by iamchani on Jul 14, 14 1:19 PM
This is my third post and I finished the game with NO new problems. Check out how I did it on my past posts. I still don't know why but hurray it worked. Hope it helps you.

[Post New]by mimicampdesert on Jul 14, 14 7:28 PM
I just wanted to add: I downloaded the game yesterday and was able to compete the game. No glitches/no bugs. I have Windows 7. I hope Big Fish resolves the problem with everyone who could not compete the game. I doesn't look like there is going to be a patch though, sadly.

[Post New]by Calycanthus on Jul 15, 14 8:48 AM
Hi, I had got the same problem with pickaxe and the wall. I have windows 7 64 bit. I tried the another profile name: "a", but it wasn't a success. Then I changed the options: from full screen to window mode, and from hard difficulty to the easiest. That way, I could break the wall. Then I set back the original settings. I don't finish the game yet, but since then, there isn't any problem. It worth a try.

[Post New]by JirafaVanidosa on Jul 15, 14 1:58 PM
Calycanthus wrote:Hi, I had got the same problem with pickaxe and the wall. I have windows 7 64 bit. I tried the another profile name: "a", but it wasn't a success. Then I changed the options: from full screen to window mode, and from hard difficulty to the easiest. That way, I could break the wall. Then I set back the original settings. I don't finish the game yet, but since then, there isn't any problem. It worth a try.

Thank you so much Calycanthus! Your advice is brilliant! I changed difficulty mode from hard to casual and I could use the pickaxe! It worked for me! Now I have changed the play mode again and can continue with the game. Thank you again!

[Post New]by junea9 on Jul 15, 14 3:05 PM
Same here! Got as far as the intro then got thrown out. Did the uninstall & reinstall but no dice! Guess we've got to wait for a fix. So tired of waiting for fixes these days! I'm on Windows XP too! BF shuts down> I,ve already paid for & lost a game from BF.

[Post New]by noosarite on Jul 15, 14 10:31 PM
I have downloaded this game twice has the same result .I hit play and it goes straight to play again,any hints

Go to: