Happy thougths thread

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

Re:Happy thougths thread

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Sep 26, 14 2:25 AM
My Reebro hatched and I've almost fed him to level 15; when I get there I'm gonna send him to Ethereal Island. I just checked and saw that I've gotten 30 likes for my Plant Island and I'm so happy about it! My computer broke down and I couldn't play for a while, now I finally get to continue and I'm so happy about it.

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Oct 1, 14 2:08 AM
Woop woop, only one species left to get to Gold Island, once I feed the Quarrister to level 15 I've got one of each on Gold and a Shugabush and a Hoola. Reebro is happy on Ethereal, I'm trying for an Arackulele. Now I'll buy the rest of the decorations missing from the other islands except Plant and feed all the little monsters to level 15. I bought one permanently lit torch on Plant with the diamonds I had been collecting for months and I am happy, hopefully it'll give me even a slightly better chance of getting another Ghatz on Plant, I've been trying to get that for months and nothing. And it looks beautiful, the blue fire, I hope at some point to be able to light more torches there just for the beauty of it. I'm considering collecting 40 diamonds to get the Paradise Castle on Plant but I'm not sure because it doesn't look as good as the Extravagant. However I'm gonna have to get it if I want to get the Wubbox and the Punkleton, and I do. I'm gonna leave the Wubbox very small because he looks cute that way.

Jack3235
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Jack3235 on Oct 2, 14 8:55 PM
got 2 reebos but one I had to sell cos I did not have enough beds. Also didn't have enough to upgrade but hey, I have 1 reebo!

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Oct 3, 14 10:26 AM
Jack3235 wrote:got 2 reebos but one I had to sell cos I did not have enough beds. Also didn't have enough to upgrade but hey, I have 1 reebo!

Hi Jack, why didn't you put it in the hotel if it's not full ? or u could have sent it to me by airmail, I need one in my second game
Wish u lots of ethereals, i got them all in my first game but it was long and hard, so hard I had to buy grumpyre and humbug, whereas in the second game started in march i have jeeode (from the very beginning), ghazt and humbug only 2 days ago, so keep up

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Oct 6, 14 11:53 PM
Congrats redcloud and jack for your Ethereals, amazing! I got one of each monster on Gold now and only 10 more goals all of which are hatching an Ethereal of some kind. I'm feeding all of my non-breeding monsters on Plant to level 15, I think they look better the bigger they are I've got 31 likes on my Plant and I'm so happy, waited for a while to get another like, yei. Finally bred the missing Shuagrock on Shugabush Island and then realized I had had one in the hotel all along I thought I accidentally sold it Well, no harm done then. I'm still breeding a bit more on Shugabush because I have the Paradise Castle there so I've still got some room left and I want to fill the whole island. Ethereal Island is still dragging it's feet and not giving me any of the two-element babies, just a lot of Reebros I'm saving my shards to buy a Tub Fountain since the Jeeodes love it and I want them happy. Still no Humbug and I'm gonna switch the three-element monster I'm using to try and breed it to see if that would help me get one. And soon I'm getting my computer back all fixed up, I guess I'll be more exited about playing once I get it in a day or two. All is well and getting better

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Oct 11, 14 4:57 AM
Nobody else seems to like to use this thread but I keep using it to keep my spirits high. I'm having a slow time in my game so I'm taking any reason to be happy right about now... I got 32 likes on my Plant, woop woop!!! I'm feeding my Plant monsters to level 15 except the ones that I use to try and get another Ghatz...oh, and I should keep the one sto make a Punkleton also on level 10 instead of 15, level 10 works better for me, I think. And yei, we are getting closer to the time when we'll be able to get Punkletons!!! I've really been waiting for that... I'm gathering shards for a Tub Fountains on Ethereal, I've got 55,000, only 45,000 left to get. Gold Island is getting more and more populated and sounds good. I got one monster that I wanted on Shugabush Island... Yep, that's about it.

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Oct 13, 14 1:57 PM
36 likes, wohoo! I'm now trying to feed all the monsters first to level 10, then to level 15. I just have to remember to leave the seasonal monsters moms and dads to level 10. 55 diamonds, when I get 100, I'm lighting another permanent torch on Plant. Hopefully some day all of them will be lit blue, not because they'd help with breeding but because it's so beautiful and that has been one of my goals since I started. I've made a few of my own goals and reaching them is even more fun than trying to reach the ones on the goal list since that is going so slow. 67,000 shards, when I get 100,000 I'm buying the Tub for the Jeeodes to make them happy, not because that might help with the breeding but because I want all my monsters 100 % happy.

My goals for Plant Island:
- get another Ghatz
- get Punkletons
- get a Wubbox and feed it till it becomes alive
- get the pink Furcorn if it ever come son PC
- light all the torches permanently with blue fire (9 to go)
- feed all the monsters to level 15 (only 2 to go)
- buy the Paradise Castle
(- make cake or pie in the bakeries and leave them in the bakeries as decorations)
- get as many likes as possible

Edited on 10/13/2014 at 1:58:07 PM PST

[Post New]by RockYourSoxOff on Oct 15, 14 7:31 PM
Congrats everybody!!^.^
I'm breeding my first Whisp and I am superrr happy because she is my FAVOURITE monster!!
1 day until she starts her incubation period! Éeee!
Sprinkling some Monster dust to you all!
Good luck!

[Post New]by Nygiants1004 on Oct 16, 14 4:34 PM
Wanna be friends rocks

curly_jo
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by curly_jo on Oct 24, 14 3:04 AM
Happy days, I got my last monster (so far) Mr Pumpkin Head is in my breeder.

Luck to all who haven't got him yet, now what to do with those saved up diamonds.

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Oct 26, 14 5:10 AM
Congrats curly_jo, I haven't got him yet but am trying. I myself got my first Arackulele and another one is on it's way! I'm so happy because he's one of my favorites. Now I'm gonna try to get a Nebulob or a Bellowfish, I like those too. I haven't gotten that Ethereal on Earth Island, for the life of me I can't remember it's name right now... I'm hoping for another Ghtaz on Plant, another Reebro on Air and another Jeeode on Water since I sent my Reebro and Jeeode to Ethereal I really miss their sound on their original birth islands. I'm so happy we got the daily logging in award and biggifying although I haven't tried it yet myself. I got my second torch permanently lit on Plant Island and I'm so happy because it instantly creates a wonderful athmosphere there. I love the Halloween decor and costumes, took several screen pics of my islands. Especially the green Pompom is my favorite, I like her a lot more than the pink one, and the clown-creature on Plant, again I can't remember it's name, I think it's funny as ****! I just bought a very needed Dragon Tower on Shugabush Island, now I only need the Ambered Thing and the Tub Fountain there and that island is finished. It's my favorite island after Plant, although once I get more monsters on my Ethereal it might rocket right past the Shugabush to second place, Plant will always stay as my number one island, I love it.

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Oct 26, 14 3:50 PM
Oh and I forgot that I've gotten also 37 likes for my Plant. That makes me happy: that I've created something that others can enjoy too! But the Punkleton is not coming yet...

[Post New]by count3 on Oct 29, 14 3:50 PM
I'm count3 will you please help me get monsters. I'm new to playing this and I like it so much.

SoupTurtle
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by SoupTurtle on Oct 31, 14 8:29 AM
YES! I woke up this Halloween morning to a really nice treat! I got a Punkleton!!!!!! How's that for a nice surprise! Maybe that means I'll be able to breed a Grumpyre in this game. (In my first game I couldn't get one for sweat! I think there's always one elusive monster that never wants to be bred ) Good luck everyone.

Go to: