SENIORS.

Re:SENIORS.

[Post New]by Sookiesong on Aug 3, 14 7:43 PM
I am 64 the end of this month and my husband just turned 65 in June. We share this game with one another. Instead of him playing on one game all alone and then me playing all alone on AK I talked him into dropping his other games and playing along with me. We sit together and I play some of the energy and then he plays some and then we share up the mini games and work out our strategy. We find that we can continue to play for several hours together in this game. It is a lot more fun this way. Of course I find that he is calling out things for me to locate from the sidelines and of course I do the same when it is his turn but I really enjoy playing with him rather than both of us spending hours alone on the computer.
I find it best not to sweat the glitches---after all it is a game and no rush to get the levels either we are at level 51 or 52 but the playing is what makes it fun and I plan for my husband and I to have many many more companionable hours together in AK.

Desiree53
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Desiree53 on Aug 4, 14 1:55 AM
Aw, I do enjoy it! I just get confused sometimes I've been thinking about how we woulda kiled fo stuff like this when we were kids!
Wow, you guys must be one of the rare perfect couples! Kinda like finding a unicorn Ur smart! remaining friends and doing things together is a valuable tool for staying a great couple! Congrats and keep it up!
Hey, you wouldn't wanna send me an invite, maybe? i'm still trying to figure that thing out.

Edited on 08/04/2014 at 2:01:34 AM PST

[Post New]by Novice316 on Aug 4, 14 5:58 AM
Just turned 61 from Hamilton, Ontario,Canada

orabashary
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by orabashary on Aug 10, 14 10:14 AM
i am 70 from n miami beach i have the last opdait level 42 ps vindow 7.
love awakening games have them oll.But working my vay through new quest to find dresses found oll after playng again and again loged out loged in quest is " new".
This has happend over and over,extremely annoing.This morning i logged in again
"o". in fact i found oll of Miras dresses and found them in collection set:
9 leafy dresses
5 shimmersilk
16fire silk
21 snowcosamer
65woven golvein

FlaFig
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by FlaFig on Aug 10, 14 11:23 AM
59 here in Florida - some days I feel much younger ; )

pkdream5
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by pkdream5 on Aug 10, 14 6:12 PM
I'm 66 from Michigan.

[Post New]by supersara42 on Aug 11, 14 12:34 PM
I am 71 from washington state

Cemj
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by Cemj on Aug 13, 14 5:59 AM
I'm 67 from Virginia and love this game but it sure does frustrate me at times.

jules20
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by jules20 on Aug 14, 14 6:05 AM
56 (does that make me a senior?? Feel 18 in my head) and live in UK, love the game but wish the developers would test before releasing updates, it does get frustrating when experienced players can find all the faults, mis-naming objects etc, bu the developers can't.

tcarter50
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by tcarter50 on Aug 18, 14 6:18 PM
56 state of Georgia (Go Dawgs)

[Post New]by kalbren2r1 on Aug 19, 14 7:19 PM
I am 51, female, and in WA state. The mature thinking crowd is a fun crowd. As the saying goes "old age and treachery wins over youth and speed!"Looking for friends to complete the add a friend challenge

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Aug 21, 14 6:39 PM
I'm also a "Boomer". I'm from California. Awakening Kingdoms is my favorite of these games.

[Post New]by auntoddy on Aug 21, 14 7:20 PM
57 Pennsylvania

[Post New]by travellady55 on Aug 21, 14 9:17 PM
70 from TEXAS and I am enjoying playing the game glitches and all. Be a SENIOR makes us aware that all things come to those who wait.

Bookwyrm
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Bookwyrm on Aug 22, 14 1:35 PM
69 here and living in Minnesota.

Betzks
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Betzks on Aug 22, 14 3:39 PM
I am 73 in Washington state. First computer was in mid-80s. Apple IIe with 16k.

Edited on 08/22/2014 at 3:41:58 PM PST

Pautsy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Pautsy on Aug 22, 14 11:30 PM
I'am 56 in Bourges ( France)

Kisses for all of you

[Post New]by 1irishlady on Aug 23, 14 12:15 AM
A 70 in Chicago and playing this game since it came out, at times beyond frustrating....yet still palying.

[Post New]by mommakaku on Sep 2, 14 6:08 AM
I am 53 but with 4 grown children and 12 grand kids I should qualify for senior status. I am from a very small town in Kentucky. I play every morning while I drink my coffee. My code is 27724194 if anyone wants to be my friend I will be glad to have you.

[Post New]by mommakaku on Sep 2, 14 6:18 AM
Desiree53 wrote:Yup, they were. I was just thinkin' of jumping in there. I'm turning 55 here in a couple of weeks. I'm a veteran and a grandma Yup, we exist! I've always been "different" "for a girl" . I'm christian, a "hippy" & an old road warrior forced to settle. I've had a hard life, am disabled and had my first stroke last October. They put me on a walker. I hate it, I'm gonna kill it. No more road trippin' for me. And I've seen too much, dealt with too much adversity, know too much. This world's gotten pretty hard for me. Then I found pc games. Take a trip and u don't have to leave home. And, unlike this world, if u put in the time, interest, and effort, it can be rewarding. You can win in this pretend world, even if u always lost in the real one.
I love hidden object games. The other stuff, except match 3's are either too hard, or nerve wrackin'. So, I found this . I like it, but have some trouble. Thanks to the brain scramble that is part of a stroke, my two new acquaintances enjoy dropping by :forgetfulness and confusion. Then I'm lost, baffled and frustrated. And if there's a glitch (game not working properly), I can get upset. I find it hard to play when ur energy goes so fast. I can't really afford to buy much. It'll take me forever just to fix up everything! (donate 12,000 coins! Is he crazy, or what?)
I don't know anything about a +50 cub, I just found the forums the other night. I don't think they're a good substitution for proper customer service (which doesn't exist anymore anyway). Showing my age aren't I? I forgot...I'm in Oregon
I don't understand. The kid wants me to buy "wounded" unicorn, plexicorn or something in the pet store. The pet store is just full of hats and ties for my alotted critter- whatever he is. You can't even get pet food in the pet store. So, I'm lost there. And I'm totally lost on the invite a friend thing. Who.....how. I think I might use the "mail" here......But I don't know how.....or who.....*sigh*

Go to: