rosiekb
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by rosiekb on Aug 8, 14 12:10 AM
Well, I've done all as instructed for the fix, but the game doesn't appear in the list for updates!! HELPPPPP! x

AussieMoo
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by AussieMoo on Aug 8, 14 4:17 AM
Have downloaded the fix, too, and nup, hasn't helped. Sigh. I wasn't expecting it to after everyone else complaining it hasn't helped.

hopfan
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by hopfan on Aug 9, 14 2:54 AM
Does skipping the dwarf puzzle cause it

[Post New]by gdarling on Aug 9, 14 8:11 PM
Had the same problem as everyone else in the boy's room, installed the update and no change. Uninstalled the game, reinstalled the game and restarted under a new profile. Ok everything was going well until I got to the man cave and tried to grab the husband's photo. Game is stuck, can not move to another room, no hint nothing.....I am done... Not looking forward to restarting this game over.

Roos53
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Roos53 on Aug 12, 14 1:52 AM
And still stuck in the boys bedroom same as everyone else, so BF what are you doing about it ?

DiDi212
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by DiDi212 on Aug 16, 14 2:10 PM
I played the demo with no issues but decided to check the forum to see what others were saying about the game. Thanks to all of you for your posts. I definitely will not be buying this game. Tired of having to open tickets.

[Post New]by PhoebeJean on Aug 16, 14 6:11 PM
I downloaded the supposed 'fix' then uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Never got out of the boy's room. So I began the game again as a different player and got all the way to nearly the end in the pool room and got stuck again. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a total of 3 times now and can't get past that point. Shame on you, BFG. You should refund everyone who purchased this game or fix what's wrong. I've bought games from you for many many years but I suspect I'll be way more cautious in the future.

[Post New]by ParParker on Aug 16, 14 7:33 PM
The game starting slowing down hesitating mouse not working etc. one hop completely lost one of the items you needed to finish. I just skipped it. needs to be repaired. started in chapter 3.

[Post New]by lrsthmp on Aug 21, 14 11:51 AM
Stuck in the son's room hidden object scene. Can click on any of the items, no hint, no map, no leaving. Only the memory button works. What can be done?

[Post New]by ladysalieri on Aug 29, 14 7:02 PM
I'm having a different issue. I'm stuck at the hidden object scene just past the outside door. I'm supposed to be picking up the key to collect the wind-up rabbit, but I'm not capable of picking it up. It's lying right there on the wood floor, and when I mouse over it I get the "hand" curser, but it won't pick it up. And there's no option to skip this scene, so I guess I'm going to try to start all over again and hope I get some different hidden objects.

[Post New]by ladysalieri on Aug 30, 14 7:45 AM
Same issue, different place. After replaying the game twice, I finally got a hidden object scene on the porch that didn't include the windup rabbit. Kept going and played at least 3/4 of the game, but when I got to the hidden scene (under the tarp) in the garage, I got an inflatable tube tire that needs to be patched up. The hint tells me to pick up a roll of tape, the cursor switches to a hand over the tape, but I can't pick it up. No way am I about to delete the game and try again, just in the HOPES that after I retrace my steps all the way back, I get a scene without the inflatable tube tire.

So frustrating!

joanies
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by joanies on Sep 1, 14 7:55 AM
ME TOO!

[Post New]by tweetyray on Sep 16, 14 9:13 AM
Can Witch Hunters Full Moon Ceremony Collectors Edition be played in windowed mode? Sometimes I have to minimize the screen to go do other things and the options won't allow me to choose windowed mode. It says current resolutions won't allow it. I've changed my resolutions a dozen times but it still won't allow it. I've even added -window to the end of the target field and it still won't play in window mode. I have windows 8.1. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

[Post New]by moses_mom on Sep 25, 14 3:11 PM
I cant get any further than the back porch..the game will not let me pick up the key to wind up the rabbit....ive tried 3 different sign in names..starting over.. no sucess

Go to: