I'm happy because...

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

Re:I'm happy because...

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 20, 14 12:59 PM
Aaron, you might have to share that "greatest friends" category, because a lot of us would probably say our friends are the best! Nice problem to have though

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Aug 20, 14 1:57 PM
Rose, You have that right...!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 20, 14 7:39 PM
I'm thrilled to death that my hedgehog just brought back a gold chest. 1600 coins, a rare stamp, and a unique stamp!!! I'm going to have to feed Herbie more often (and he's so economical too)

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Aug 20, 14 7:52 PM
rosiebvt wrote:I'm thrilled to death that my hedgehog just brought back a gold chest. 1600 coins, a rare stamp, and a unique stamp!!! I'm going to have to feed Herbie more often (and he's so economical too)

Wow .. good boy Herbie!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Aug 22, 14 8:19 PM
I'm happy because my turtle brought back a gold chest containing 3 green stamps and coins.

Feeding my pet was a section of the 10th part of the DQ. The gold chest for completing a 10-parter contained 1 red stamp, 1 green stamp, and rare pet food.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Aug 23, 14 10:58 AM
I was bummed at the thought of trying to fetch the same item 4 times in a row for one quest, then got just what I needed via friends.

(playing PC as Susie 218474)

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 23, 14 6:08 PM
I'm happy my internet connection came back in time for me to do my gifting today! That's what I get for leaving it untl later......

FrankieKY
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by FrankieKY on Aug 24, 14 9:04 AM
This morning I sent the airship and in addition to pet food it gave me - count 'em - THREE unique stamps!!! Wow that was a first.

ktmorgan
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by ktmorgan on Aug 24, 14 9:53 AM
I'm happy - no I take that back, I'm grateful for my new found friends. Even though they are extremely generous with their gift giving they give me something much more important in return - sanity

Kimberly/USA-NC/Level 26
I play every day+
Happy Hunting....and may all your "gifts" come true

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Aug 24, 14 10:16 PM
I am very happy because players in this forum have given my self-esteem a huge boost. With the encouragement of a friend, I have tried something I never thought I could do - I wrote a story & posted it in this forum. It is entitled "Pets Gone Wild". The response has been very positive. There are many people who are generous both with their gifts & with their praise. Thank you. It makes playing this game so much more fun.
Happy gaming everyone!
Dorothy (aka aussie_Dot [level 23])

kashmatash
Clownfish
Clownfish
628 Posts

[Post New]by kashmatash on Aug 24, 14 10:46 PM
I'm happy because aussie_Dot wrote those wonderful pet stories and made me smile all day long. I felt like a child reading a storybook.

Thank you for making my day!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 25, 14 9:26 AM
Dot,
You've earned the praise, you've got an interesting take on the other side of our pet problems .

Tamarindra
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Tamarindra on Aug 25, 14 10:12 AM
I'm Happy because....

- Someone started this Thread in the first place
(TiramaSue, I think that was you. So: THANKS !!)

- Players keep adding to it

- Reading up on this thread is just Joy-Full

- and because of posts like this one:

aussie_Dot wrote:I am very happy because players in this forum have given my self-esteem a huge boost. With the encouragement of a friend, I have tried something I never thought I could do - I wrote a story & posted it in this forum. It is entitled "Pets Gone Wild". The response has been very positive. There are many people who are generous both with their gifts & with their praise. Thank you. It makes playing this game so much more fun.
Happy gaming everyone!
Dorothy (aka aussie_Dot [level 23])

Ain't that just downright moving to read?

Lord knows how grim & neg some threads/posts, replies and 'interaction' can sometimes get on this forum. Like a Weeping Willow that can make me feel.

So: BLESS this Thread and all of you who POST to add and share the GOOD on here !

Greetz from Yamuun

Edited on 08/25/2014 at 10:14:19 AM PST

[Post New]by fabulaparva on Aug 25, 14 12:00 PM
I'm happy because despite all bad things in the world there's still so much beauty and love.

Game-relatedly, though, I'm happy about the Chapel and Ancient Park maps that I got open during the last few days, they are so beautiful.

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Aug 25, 14 4:26 PM
aussie_Dot,

So good to see other players with the capability to write stories on this great forum. Thank you!

I was happy to win 3 parrot eggs in a row on the wheel today and PM'ed 3 players who wanted them, so ... I'm happy, and if things go right, they're too.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 25, 14 4:34 PM
Duncan, what a wonderfully generous thing to do. That's what I like best about this game, the generosity and kindness of one player to another.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 25, 14 4:53 PM
OK, back to being selfish . I'm happy because my tiger brought me back another gold chest, and I actually won cash from the dragon 3 times! 1500 coins and down to only 13 wins to get the final achievement from him.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Aug 25, 14 5:28 PM
I am happy that so many people have reacted positively to this thread I started.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Aug 26, 14 6:36 PM
I'm happy because I won an Ancestor's Spirit and a Steam Mechanism on the Fortune Wheel and my Pegasus brought back a gold chest containing a unique stamp and lots of lovely coins.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 26, 14 6:55 PM
Wow, TiramaSue, fantastic day! (Only 24 more gold chests to go before Pegasus pays for himself, lol )

Go to: