JoJoLavin
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

OOPS!

[Post New]by JoJoLavin on Aug 16, 14 7:52 PM
Include me in the list of people with problems after the upgrade! I'll wait awhile to see if things get cleared up, play a few other Big Fish Games, and check back later. I know things will get fixed, so I'll just go to the other side of the playground for now. Later!

btshack4
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman here

[Post New]by btshack4 on Aug 16, 14 10:01 PM
Same issue, luckily I cfinished the game before i installed the update, now I can't play at all, with the rolling credits. At least i used a game credit, and didn't pay for it. But what a waste!

photograph
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by photograph on Aug 16, 14 10:15 PM
Well, the new fix made things sooooo much worse. Pieces of the scene are scattered all over. What happened.

[Post New]by ceruleanmoon on Aug 16, 14 11:57 PM
Lono2 wrote:I managed to escape all the aforementioned issues, but now I'm stuck at the creek while making the third doll. I got the nuggets, but can't back out of the screen. I can even see the arrow (I hit hint just to make sure I was putting my cursor in the right place", but clicking does nothing. The screen isn't frozen. I can see waving weeds and everything.

*sigh*

I hate to get this far in a game, only to have to quit due to a bug.

I'm having the exact same issue as Lono2. I see the arrow at the canoe, but clicking doesn't work, the hint button shows you where to go, but there's no way to move forward or anywhere. It's "frozen" except that you can see grass moving and other movement in the scene. So sad to get all this way through the game and not be able to proceed. Moderators, will there be a fix? I understand you have escalated it to the developers, what is the status?

crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by crypsynight on Aug 17, 14 1:05 AM
The update is worse than the original. Now i cant even view it - all over the place.

[Post New]by angels60 on Aug 17, 14 6:09 AM
Also having the same problems after the update - impossible to play

[Post New]by melons57 on Aug 17, 14 9:07 AM
my game was working fine until I did the upgrade and now my picture is just like a jigsaw when you have put the wrong pieces in. Don't bother going to another game site as they seem to be just as bad

mai66
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by mai66 on Aug 17, 14 10:37 AM
I, too, are having trouble playing the game, after update. The HO-scenes I´ve come to are now pixeled all wrong. Please undo the update!!!

[Post New]by kendog34 on Aug 17, 14 11:20 AM
I RECEIVED AN UPDATE TO FIX THE MISSING CLIPPERS, NOW I AM GETTING BROKEN PARTS OF GAME STILL CANNOT PLAY. CAN"T WIN....

[Post New]by mitzywillbanks on Aug 17, 14 11:35 AM
game is running ends and trying to play the begaining

[Post New]by dippyd on Aug 17, 14 12:17 PM
I also had no problem before the update. Now the screen is scrambled and objects on the screen and in the inventory are not there.

geninfo4
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by geninfo4 on Aug 17, 14 3:00 PM
just adding to the long line of gamers who cannot play this game through!!!!!

I deleted, reinstalled, and used a new name, was working until the mermaid/clippers etc., NET back on mermaid, noo clippers, can't find the rest of the ingredients to make pie etc., ssooooooooooooooooooooo frustrated with this game that could of been????????? HELP BFG,, WHAT IS GOING ON, IF CAN;T ;BE FIXED I WANT MY MONEY BACK!! THIS IS NOT UP TO THE bfg STANDARD THAT WE ALL KNEW WAY BACK WHEN??????
gen

dippydebby
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by dippydebby on Aug 17, 14 5:13 PM
This is getting silly now. I updated, and couldn't play because of broken scenes, inventory etc. I deleted, reinstalled and used a new profile, and I am back to square one with the clippers and the mermaid!!!!
I agree Gen, the standard of BFG has dropped considerably, and is by no means acceptable.
I would like a refund please,
Deb

[Post New]by My97toy on Aug 18, 14 2:38 AM
I too would like a refund
Thanks
Anne

ruthb1146
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by ruthb1146 on Aug 18, 14 5:05 AM
THE UPDATE DID NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT MADE IT WORSE THE IMAGES ARE A MESS AND I STILL HAVE THE SPARKLING DOLL AND LADDER. THE HINT SENDS ME EVERYWHERE WITH NOTHING TO DO. I WOULD LIKE A REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRHA
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by GRHA on Aug 18, 14 5:43 AM
First time through the game was fine. Then I downloaded the update and its all gone wrong. As so many people seem to have had problems do we get our money back or are you going to sort this problem?

[Post New]by callipepper on Aug 18, 14 2:02 PM
Same issues for me, since the update.... Graphics a mess. I paid for this one before the update and it played fine. Not now.

[Post New]by PuffishLady on Aug 18, 14 5:17 PM
Okay. I was having the same problem after update that everyone is having. So I uninstalled the game when I went to reinstall it's a no go from purchase history.

I am trying from the games but can't find in list of hidden object or new release.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 18, 14 7:08 PM
PuffishLady wrote:Okay. I was having the same problem after update that everyone is having. So I uninstalled the game when I went to reinstall it's a no go from purchase history.

I am trying from the games but can't find in list of hidden object or new release.

Here's a link to the game: http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/27495/warlock-the-curse-of-the-shaman/index.html?src=frmgameimg&osdetect=true

It only says "Play now", there's no "Buy" button now, so BFG must be having lots of issues with it. However, if you download the trial and then click "Buy" in the game manager, it will recognize that you already bought it and install the whole unlocked game.

There is something wrong with this latest release of the BFG Game Manager. I've been unable to reinstall anything from my purchase history for months now. I tried to get CS to figure it out, but they were stumped, too. I've been using the workaround above ever since. I can't wait until the next Game Manager update, because maybe I'll be able to buy and install games normally again.

[Post New]by wicketsmama1 on Aug 18, 14 7:42 PM
I am on the indian shaman. The shaman voodoo doll picture will not allow me to pick up the necessary items for the voodoo doll. I have a soldier voodoo doll but no where to put him. The shaman picture stayed on the screen so it covers parts of the game.

Go to: