Re:Post your Awakening Kingdoms (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Pinktabulous on Sep 29, 14 6:37 PM
I lost my money, crystals and collections with the update today. Over 110000 coins and 300+ crystals. (I actually just purchased more crystals yesterday . Help!

[Post New]by Dizdownunder on Sep 29, 14 7:27 PM
Beware latest update. I've been playing this game for weeks, level 37, just installed latest update to 'fix bugs' and lost all of my collections. Game over!

[Post New]by Tamtaro22 on Sep 29, 14 7:28 PM
I also lost crystals and collections with mandatory update. I am interested in playing again if it will be restored soon! But having the app there now is just making me sad.

finnfish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by finnfish on Sep 29, 14 8:23 PM
I updated to 1.2.0 too and lost everything: collections, friends, coins. I'm not sure if I want to continue the game anymore... seems pointless right now. How is this possible? Shouldn't these things be tested before launching them? The only thing I'm happy about is that I haven't spent any real money, which, if I had, would have gone down the drain.

Edited on 09/29/2014 at 8:24:00 PM PST

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Sep 29, 14 8:59 PM

The update set my name back to Steward. When I try to input the name I was using before the update (Berengaria), it tells me that name is already in use.

I also have a new Friend Code and the few friends I had have disappeared. My coins have been set back to 1,000 and my crystals set back to 10.

My level remains the same, the energy amount looks correct, my inventory was carried over, but all my collectibles are missing.

I had registered my game to save to cloud and I thought maybe I could get my old game and friend code back by using that. But when I tried to manage my account, it appears that my log in info has been transferred to the new friend code!

Update = DOOM!

[Post New]by TalliaBlue on Sep 29, 14 9:34 PM
Basically the same problem everyone else has described.

I am playing on an iPad2. Lost all of my collections, my name, my friends, about 40K in coins and 18 crystals and hours of my life

[Post New]by Katielicious on Sep 29, 14 9:35 PM
Oh no... Level 41... Updated just now... Also reset name, collections, coins, friends, and diamonds.... First post... Sad I didn't look here first... Crossing fingers that it isn't hopeless but don't know how the game will give us back our progress.

Edited on 09/29/2014 at 9:37:09 PM PST

[Post New]by MFassina on Sep 29, 14 9:37 PM
Wow! Installed the new update (no choice) and lost all my progress: all collections, $$, crystals, castle upgrades, and worst of all the daily play reward. I was at level 30+ and over 50 consecutive days played. Beyond bummed right now. This sucks big time.
Don't know if I'll continue playing anymore.

[Post New]by SassyMus_123 on Sep 30, 14 12:13 AM
DO NOT UPDATE!!
Everything has been wiped!!!

[Post New]by br1ghtpearl on Sep 30, 14 1:07 AM
Same here. My entire collection is gone, my crystals set back to 10 (from 50)
So frustated

[Post New]by PrincessTweet on Sep 30, 14 2:42 AM
With the latest update I have lost everything from my collections etc. not happy !!! Why so many problems I thought updates were supposed to fix issues not cause more

[Post New]by heavenleigh79 on Sep 30, 14 5:02 AM
Yup lost all my crystals. NOT happy about this. Why are there so many issues?????

lovintnt
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by lovintnt on Sep 30, 14 6:08 AM
I also lost EVERYTHING when I did the update! So NOT ok.

[Post New]by Bexlilly on Sep 30, 14 6:43 AM
Like everyone else I upgraded to fix the bugs and lost everything... Beyond annoyed ...

[Post New]by Katielicious on Sep 30, 14 7:52 AM
!!!! Thank you shadia - I just went and hit options in upper right corner, selected account, and selected player login.... Entered email address and password... Boom.... Everything's back !!!!! Key is to log back in... Name came back, collections, friends, coins, diamonds... All back... Feeling better now... Hope this helps

Edited on 09/30/2014 at 8:10:25 AM PST

[Post New]by Cobra5050 on Sep 30, 14 7:58 AM
After updating my IPad with the new update September 29th. , I have lost all my collectibles and the history of ones that I had already exchanged. I lost my coin, my crystals, my name

Edited on 09/30/2014 at 8:00:02 AM PST

[Post New]by BenedictaT on Sep 30, 14 8:07 AM
Apparently a common tale this morn. I updated on my iPad and was essentially reset to zero. (although my timed Festival quest continues without resources)

finnfish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by finnfish on Sep 30, 14 8:24 AM
Yay!! Encouraged by the re-login-tip I did it too and it worked! Everything's back to normal! Including the daily reward!

Edited on 09/30/2014 at 8:26:17 AM PST

[Post New]by Roadrunner555 on Sep 30, 14 8:35 AM
Same as everyone else before me who posted in last few days. Was asked for an update of the game so i did update (30th sept) and EVERYTHING!!! Is gone. No collectibles, 1000 coins left and game where i've finished. I have literally wasted money investing in crystals 10 minutes before the update. I am not playing this game anymore. It's addictive but you are not getting any of my money anymore. With no collectibles i've been so careful not to waste, that have now disappeared, there is no point. YOU ARE USELESS!!!

[Post New]by redladymc on Sep 30, 14 8:53 AM
After the last update the game doesn't open anymore!
It gets till the title page with the game version on the corner and the sign connecting below the title.
I have an IPad air.
What should I do?

Thanks

Go to: