Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by brendajoyce12 on Sep 16, 14 12:38 PM
bought the manor memoirs collectors edition and i have installed and reinstalled and i click on the play button and it goes down but never comes up. i was able to play it once and it would never come back up. NONE of my other games are a problem and i have like 70 of them. I went to your tech page and done everything it said to do and it still is not working. i have windows vista

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Sep 17, 14 6:40 AM
Got to a certain point and the clock will not work, and will not let me click on the gold coins or use the thermometer, camera, etc. Wish I had come here first to see all the "PROBLEMS".
Come on Big Fish, with this many complaints, each person surely does not have to contact you individually. It's a problem with the game, not our computers !

Edited on 09/17/2014 at 6:41:31 AM PST

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

Got to a certain point and the clock will not work, and will not let me click on the gold coins or use the thermometer, camera, etc. Wish I had come here first to see all the "PROBLEMS".
Come on Big Fish, with this many complaints, each person surely does not have to contact you individually. It's a problem with the game, not our computers !

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Sep 17, 14 6:41 AM

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Sep 17, 14 6:41 AM

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Sep 17, 14 6:46 AM
Sorry, don't know what happened.

nelliebj
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nelliebj on Sep 17, 14 2:39 PM
Add me to the list of those that get the blanks beside the name of the character. No idea what I'm supposed to be looking for and I have to use a hint at the end (and lose points, of course). Not fair!!

gmwilcox
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by gmwilcox on Sep 21, 14 2:41 PM
Sorry folks, whatever you thought you were accomplishing with the "update" it sure as heck doesn't work for me, and many others from what I can tell. Time to take Playrix to the time out corner until they can fix the bugs BEFORE they release the bloody games!

[Post New]by samchaffey on Sep 22, 14 9:09 AM
Hi I'm trying to run this game on a windows vista PC but get the message "Cannot find import; DLL may be missing, corrupt or wrong version File "d3dx9_43.dii", error 126. Downloaded on 21 Sept 14
Thanks in anticipation

[Post New]by DetCrafter on Sep 26, 14 10:22 PM
Windows 8.1 64 bit getting File "d3dx9_43.dll" error 126.

Originally game worked in trial demo, saw the new build was available, loaded it - and now I can't play.

ramona3828
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by ramona3828 on Sep 29, 14 1:42 AM
I have had problems with Gardenscapes which i just overlook as I love the game. But this newest mess with this last purchase is over the top. I experienced the same problems as most of the other folks on here.

I have a new HP15 Notebook laptop.

ASForbes
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by ASForbes on Oct 11, 14 12:05 PM
I'm not able to read any mail that pops up. They open up, writing flashes for a second and then disappears. I've done an un-install/re-install on my PC with no change. It would be nice to have the game work like it's suppose to!

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on Oct 13, 14 5:11 AM
I bought this game straight from Playrix. Managed to play it a couple of times, but then when I pressed the play button, nothing happened. Obviously some glitch in the game itself - needs to be sorted!

TracyS123
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

Can't play game-just get error message!

[Post New]by TracyS123 on Oct 17, 14 9:22 PM
I purchased this game outright (did not play the demo first.) It downloaded and installed the game but when I try to play it, a rectangular box pops up on my screen that says Error at the top. The error message says the following:

"Cannot find import; DLL may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version
File "D3dx9_43.dll", error 126."

Then it just has an "OK" button to click on which closes the error message. I tried deleting the game and downloading/installing it again but the same thing happened. I have purchased and played many Big Fish games and this is the first time this has ever happened. I have Windows 7. Can anybody help?

Thanks,
Tracy

[Post New]by greywonder on Oct 25, 14 4:38 PM
Hope this may help some of you, as it seems to have solved my 'Cannot find import; DLL may be missing, corrupt,or wrong version File D3dx9 43.dll. error 126'
The game needs DirectX to play, so go to DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer and install DirectX. Then uninstall the game and re-install it. Hopefully it will now work.
I am using windows 8.1 on desktop.
Good luck
If all else fails then contact customer support, that's how I got mine fixed.

[Post New]by kalbren2r1 on Nov 25, 14 11:59 PM
I have Win 7 OS, during the game when in the main hall, letters come. I click in the upper right hand corner to open the letter. The letter opens but the text disappears right away and then when the game thinks I am done reading the letter, it just disappears. Where can I go to see them again? How can I read the letters if the text disappears right away?

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 26, 14 5:22 PM
Hi kalbren2r1,

I'm sorry to hear that there's some trouble with reading the letters in the game. If this issue persists, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

bfgWaimea

PANTRY PROBS

[Post New]by HOAdventureFan on Nov 27, 14 10:57 PM
Hi. Sorry but this might already have been addressed. There are just so many posts that I cannot read them all.

My issue is that the game will not let me go to the Pantry to get the 'bonus' for that one item.

Why?? What do I do to allow me to get to the Pantry enough times to earn the bonus credit?

Thanks.

Go to: