Re:Agency 33 Update Glitches

[Post New]by sallysweeps1 on Sep 22, 14 1:46 PM
I truly wish there was a way to uninstall this recent update. Is it just more or is it even harder, in general, to get exactly what an artifact needs now. I can spend 2 or 3 days trying to get a 5 star flower from the greenhouse. I won't play this game until it gets fixed, there isn't any point in playing when half of my energy is wasted because of the glitch.

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Sep 22, 14 2:47 PM
This is getting stranger and stranger. I just played the Artists Workshop again (without anomalies) and was able to pick up both the Beads and the binoculars (in that case, the flashlight wasn't next to it)

carsnanny
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by carsnanny on Sep 22, 14 3:37 PM
I cant get the binoculars in the artist workshop. Used to work but since the last update I am unable to pick then up.

barbj54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by barbj54 on Sep 22, 14 5:30 PM
just installed the latest update. Finally able to pick up items that didn't before like the binoculars in the library.

[Post New]by boxerlover1 on Sep 22, 14 6:36 PM
Having the same problem. Dose anyone know if they are working on a fix for the issue of not being able to collect certain items.

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Sep 22, 14 8:33 PM
I just upload the 9/22 update, version 4.1.1, and now I can click on the basketball in the Circus (which was unclickable previously). Thank you, devs.

MyXeBu4yS
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by MyXeBu4yS on Sep 22, 14 9:40 PM
Guys updated, as I did! I updated to version 4.1.1 and I began to gather all the items. Now I am all happy, but unfortunately amulet loyalty would a little with increased effect.

[Post New]by laramie819 on Sep 22, 14 10:16 PM
So far everything works again - grateful!

[Post New]by lochniall on Sep 23, 14 7:19 AM
I just did the new update to fix the glitches from the previous one and so far so good! I wasn't able to get the item I needed as yet, but all the hot spots seemed to be working fine.
Thank you for doing this so quickly. ^_^

[Post New]by xaboita on Sep 23, 14 12:01 PM
I am still unable to pick up certain objects. This is annoying!!! How can we go on with the game if it dont work properly?? The Devs should compensate every player!!!

[Post New]by Shaw1972 on Sep 23, 14 12:58 PM
This was on the technical issues topic yesterday:

"UPDATED Version Now Available For Agency 33 - September 22, 2014

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jun 4, 14 3:51 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have great news! A new version of Agency 33 is now available on the website. This update includes a fix for the previous update issue where items couldn't be picked up.

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' COG on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

If you are still running into issues after installing that update, please contact our Tech Support Team so we can look into those.

Thank you again for your patience everyone!

bfgGlithui "

[Post New]by ShaktiDavina on Oct 8, 14 9:34 AM
Thank you Big Fish for getting this game fixed so quickly...

[Post New]by tank_2 on Nov 23, 14 6:01 AM
I'm at level 46 , after completing the mission to get tablet for keeper to decipher he tells me it will take more time, use time to save strength for next mission, it will grow in difficulty. that was 4 days ago keeper still says waiting for update, can still go to hops but no missions have appeared. ????

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Nov 30, 14 10:21 PM
tank_2, I think that means you are at the end of the playable game. Only new updates will bring more content.

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Dec 3, 14 5:24 AM
Use the time to do HOS, gather the 4- and 5-star items for the next items to craft, craft anomaly shards in that time and in general just earn money, keep building up your statues etc.

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Dec 3, 14 10:33 AM
Here's a glitch that happened to me yesterday, but it's pretty minor. I had 13 elements for the Trojan Horse. The statue task asked for 6. I first went to create any complete relics, and I actually had 2. So I used up 10 elements, with only 3 remaining. The task menu was still up showing the original request: 13/6, so I tried clicking it. The game took my 3 remaining elements, and of course, did not give me credit for completing the task. But now I've got 0 elements. The glitch is that it should not have taken my 3 last elements.

[Post New]by TootFin on Dec 3, 14 1:08 PM
ChrisJones71 wrote:I don't know if anyone has this added problem but since the "update" I have not had a "Daily Reward", this is now the 5th day without one.

I'm getting the Daily Rewards, but not the Loyalty Amulet at the end of 5 days. Anyone else?

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Dec 4, 14 1:04 AM
I believe you get awarded the Loyalty Amulet at the end of 20 days. You need 4 parts to have a complete amulet. I'll know in 3 days whether I have the complete amulet. Has worked okay for me in the past.

Go to: