Welcome to Wanderland forum

Re:Welcome to Wanderland forum

[Post New]by smurffdaddy on Mar 3, 16 7:49 AM
Yes I have some issues with this game because so far I cant go any further than I am with out spending alot of money to buy certian things that I need to advance. That is alot of bull.
The second issue I have is that you have also rigged it so that when I am playing a scene that objects are not coming off the board when I find and click on them, and some times thay are not in the scene at all so time expires along with all of my energy to work it so after about 5 minutes I have to close the game and wait till the next day
and still can not advance
I am not going to spend any money to play a game where I can neither advance or win my money back.
there are to many other games out there where I can get what I am looking for so fix these problems or AMF. Oh and if you dont know what that means well send ma an email and for a 100.00 dollars I'll give you the answer.

[Post New]by tinyminimoo on Mar 18, 16 12:31 AM
Hi
can you tell me where the unlock button is to get into the Pyramid,before i did the last update i was able to get into the pryamid ,now i cant and when i try the screen freezes and i have to signout ,,i am on level 52
PLEASE HELP

Welcome to Wanderland forum

[Post New]by tinyminimoo on Mar 18, 16 12:47 AM
please take off the TIMER IN wanderland ,
it takes 2-3 days for it to come to full ,to begin to even start to play the game ,,,not good ,it runs out too fast therefore the game bad,too many freezes too and its not my comp.
TAKE A GRIP and fix the good game it should be

Edited on 03/18/2016 at 12:50:38 AM PST

[Post New]by maxtricombs on Apr 15, 16 10:04 AM
I find this game very redundant, you have to search the same HOS 10 or 20 times to find one item and even then you don't always get what you need. the timer runs out too fast on HOS. After awhile it gets pretty boring

[Post New]by maxtricombs on Apr 15, 16 10:06 AM
Agree with Smurfdaddy

remmimark
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by remmimark on Apr 28, 16 5:10 AM
Is it possible to activate the curses myself and if so how do I do it

Djewell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Djewell on Apr 29, 16 10:49 AM
I have a caldron with water in it and don't know what to do with it. There is a chain and an exclamation point over where the labyrinth is but don't know what to do. Everything is asleep in there except where the pot is spinning.

Djewell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Djewell on Apr 29, 16 11:26 AM
Is there anyway to get the key to the Temple besides buying it? I just started playing and still learning. I don't have enough coin.
Also I don't like having to upgrade the coin statue every few minutes of play. Now I don't have enough rubies to do anything.

Djewell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Djewell on Apr 29, 16 11:28 AM
Next I am trying to send a full ship. I need sail cloth, I have the option to purchase. It says I don't have enough coin when I surely do????

Djewell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Djewell on Apr 29, 16 11:29 AM
maxtricombs wrote:I find this game very redundant, you have to search the same HOS 10 or 20 times to find one item and even then you don't always get what you need. the timer runs out too fast on HOS. After awhile it gets pretty boring

[Post New]by bopekeco on May 1, 16 3:59 PM
Need neighbors! 183083

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on May 3, 16 10:06 PM
remmimark wrote:Is it possible to activate the curses myself and if so how do I do it

In case you haven't figured this out yet, look in your inventory to the section about weapons, etc. At the very bottom of that section you will find any curses which you already have at your disposal. Click on one to use it, and it will put that curse on 3 random scenes. (You may have to use several curses to get the scene you need.)

If you have no curses in your inventory, you can get more by playing the Hunter's Hut HOS. (I think it has to be in night mode.)

Since the last update you have to do the cursing manually; the gremlins no longer curse scenes automatically.

Hope this helps!

remmimark
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by remmimark on May 23, 16 5:25 PM
how many times does each area i.e., hunter's cabin or library have to be played in order for it to upgrade. when creatures drop off the screen how long does it take for them to return.

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on May 30, 16 8:00 AM
remmimark wrote:how many times does each area i.e., hunter's cabin or library have to be played in order for it to upgrade. when creatures drop off the screen how long does it take for them to return.

The higher the level in the scene the more times you have to complete it to reach the next level, I don't think anyone has counted. The return of the enemies is like asking how long is a piece a string, sometimes they come back straight away & sometimes take days. The best thing is to read through the forum, there is lots of good info. that will probably answer your questions.

knigh warrior Welcome to Wanderland forum

[Post New]by tiltmurphy on May 31, 16 11:32 AM
i have just found a knight in the lower left of my screen where items to unlock area usually are and i can not figure out where i need him. please help. and i need friends my code is 155684. i am on level 28. i usually log in at the very least once a day sometimes more. please help.

baboula1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by baboula1 on May 31, 16 1:25 PM
I have almost reached the point of being fed up with this game because it is getting to the point where it is no longer fun.

1) no matter how long or how many times I go in and out of a portal, cards cannot
be found.
2) Gates are closed and are awaiting future updates (in two different colors) - I'm
at level 50 so what level do you have to be at.
3) It would be nice if the higher one got in levels, the more experience and money
received when a HOS was completed.
4) Quests disappear, especially ones needed to solve a portal puzzle

gw112
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by gw112 on Jun 4, 16 9:47 AM
I need some friends anyone availiable id 194112

Edited on 06/04/2016 at 9:53:40 AM PST

[Post New]by EagleEL on Jun 5, 16 12:04 PM
Please add me as a friend. My Game ID is 114153 and I play as Eagle.

MaggieCR
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by MaggieCR on Jun 11, 16 11:29 AM
This is the 4th time I've had to start from the beginning. I'm Magdala, but I don't see my ID #. Hopefully this computer will last a while. It's a refurbished Aspire One Cloudbook. I need friends!

betsybean
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

why?

[Post New]by betsybean on Jun 16, 16 3:26 AM
I want to know why I have had to start the game over 10 times?? I get to a good level and they start the game over, this last time I made it to level 25 and then they started it over after spending money and time with this game over the past 2 years! I even went out and bought a new computer and the same thing happen! I think it is a scam and someone in Big Fish is rigging it or starting this game over, so people will spend their money and then lose!!

Go to: