mibs
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Wanderland here

[Post New]by mibs on Jun 4, 15 12:49 AM
Hi this game is fairly new to me as it only showed up about six weeks ago but am finding it way to expensive to play I play several others and this is the one that costs me the most I was also wondering if BF or the creators read the reviews as it has been some time since anyone else been here and the game still has the problems

[Post New]by sweetsg on Jun 5, 15 1:01 AM
well I loaded it...and tried it...and I think it is terrible.

1. the music is too loud and I see nowhere to turn it off.
2. I see no way to close it ...had to use alt ctrl del to shut it down.
3. I see no way to put in my player name (it just points to the right when I click the pencil)

either I am really missing something *after playing dozens and dozens of games* or this is just badly made

this game was very disappointing and not sure I will bother trying to figure it out.

stanjofoz
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Wanderland here

[Post New]by stanjofoz on Jun 10, 15 4:13 AM
bfgVaiya wrote:Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Wanderland here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Wanderland.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page">Forum Rules</a> and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spolier is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgVaiya

stanjofoz
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

wanderland difficulty and exorbitant cost if you wish to keep playing

[Post New]by stanjofoz on Jun 10, 15 4:15 AM
stanjofoz wrote:

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Wanderland here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Wanderland.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page">Forum Rules</a> and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spolier is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Jun 13, 15 2:18 PM
The game gets very difficult very quickly, in that nearly all the items needed are in a TIMED mode, with barely enough time to scan the screen and list of items, plus a CURSE on top of the timer, which makes it even more difficult. I made the mistake of buying from the store, I won't do that again if I can ever get them used and get out of this mess, am not going to just give them back after paying for them. It starts off great, but very quickly turns into the worst game of it's type I have ever run into. Shame as it has great possibilities to be one of the best if and when they give the players a decent chance to get anywhere in it. Currently the well is ready to upgrade, and I cannot even be allowed to collect the daily energy I have already bought until I do the upgrade. It's upgrade or lose what you already bought. Horribly made, ridiculously difficult to impossible to advance. On a scale of 1 to 10 I give this a -10.

Edited on 06/13/2015 at 2:24:08 PM PST

stanjofoz
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

wanderland difficulty and exorbitant cost if you wish to keep playing

[Post New]by stanjofoz on Jun 21, 15 9:14 PM
stanjofoz wrote:
stanjofoz wrote:

Review Guidelines

bfgVaiya

stanjofoz
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by stanjofoz on Jun 21, 15 9:21 PM
Further disappointment in a game I could get to like but for the excessive costs of real money if you wish to play for any length of time over an hour.
This latest instance is the blockers put on free coins and power associated with Golden Idol and Wizard's Well. Very clever developers. Offer a moderate increase in coins and power at a premium cost then cease all outgoings until that cost is met. Not really considerate to your clients. Don't mind paying reasonable costs but the requirements of every facet of this game have one only aim. Get more money of the punters.

[Post New]by ILOVEUANGELBABY on Jun 27, 15 6:38 AM
i have a little problem here it is telling me to look for pallete in the sage libraray the cloud i am not getting the cloud at all

[Post New]by condorcandi on Jul 6, 15 5:40 AM
@ILOVEUANGELBABY: The "cloud" is the Fog Curse. You can either invoke it with the right talisman, or wait for it to show up.

I found out by accident, leaving the game up when I went to bed, that leaving the game open for an extended period of time is a great way to get curses. Whether they're the ones you need is another story.

@Big Fish/Wanderland folks:

Thank you thank you thank you for making it easier to get quest items with these last couple updates!

Before, it could take me upwards of twenty rounds to get quest items from various sites and bad guys. (My son told me what programming/algorithm cycle type was used, but said he'd have to look at the coding to see the exact number of cycles, and neither of us wanted to bother.)

But now, I'm getting items between eight times and the first time. It's made a frustrating game much more enjoyable. As in, I'm actually considering spending more money on it besides what I spent for the ruby dragon.

I'm also enjoying the redone pier, huntersman's house, and sage's library locations. The pier especially is just gorgeous. I love all the textures and detail in the new look of the sites.

One question: Was the swamp background supposed to update along with the objects? Right now, the objects have the new look, but the background is the same. This makes the objects cartoonishly large against the background and way too easy to find. (Except for that bloody peacock feather.)

Thank you again!

Edited on 07/06/2015 at 5:42:34 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jul 10, 15 11:28 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that this thread is now locked because it appears to have gone very far off track. While we encourage players to share their game feedback and to participate in discussions regarding the game, the dedicated review thread is reserved for reviews of the game only and nothing more. From what I can see, most of the posts here are relevant, but should have been posted elsewhere in this forum. This includes but is not limited to the posts here regarding the Free to Play model, changes to the game that you'd like to suggest, as well as posts that reply to other posts in this thread.

As a reminder, the guidelines for every review thread are posted by one of the Moderators, as can be seen HERE.

If you'd like to post a review for this thread that stays within those guidelines, you can find the new review thread for this game here:

Please post your REVIEWS for Wanderland here!

bfgWaimea

Edited on 07/10/2015 at 11:29:32 AM PST

Go to: