taylormade66
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

[Post New]by taylormade66 on Dec 13, 14 1:43 PM
I'm a little jealous you guys are able to even play. Have dial-up bcuz, as a senior, it's more economical. Took me 3 days to download this game. Two minutes in, got the blue screen of death so I had to uninstall. BFG, when are you going to give us the option of buying games on disks??? I still prefer having a hard copy of my games.

newmangame
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by newmangame on Dec 19, 14 10:03 AM
Warrior's Statue can't get to and is locked in an area not able to get to. What is going on.

magr8r
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by magr8r on Dec 19, 14 3:22 PM
Just downloaded the new update (12/19/14) and my character is frozen in spot as well as some of the characters are also unresponsive. I was able to do the HO in the building right there and it worked,

[Post New]by marciebop on Dec 19, 14 7:09 PM
After the update both my Well and Shelter went to 100%, so that both need to be upgraded. I just upgraded the shelter yesterday, and the well the day before. That's a lot of gems needed to refill something I had just paid for.

[Post New]by Adrastea_Lyrae on Dec 20, 14 5:49 AM
I just updated and I have a new problem; namely, my character was/is Level 21, and the Shelter used to unlock at Level 22, and now it should be unlocked at Level 20 instead... but when I click on it, it pops up a "Location is locked. Reach Level 20 to unlock it" window, refusing to acknowledge that I'm already past Level 20. I'm pretty far from being able to reach Level 22, so I have no idea if that will get me access or not and it'll be some time until I can even try; but I was looking forward to getting access to it so I really hope that being Level 21 when updating hasn't locked me out of it permanently through some bug or other.

[Post New]by Nigh_Neeve on Dec 20, 14 6:02 AM
Adrastea_Lyrae wrote:I just updated and I have a new problem; namely, my character was/is Level 21, and the Shelter used to unlock at Level 22, and now it should be unlocked at Level 20 instead... but when I click on it, it pops up a "Location is locked. Reach Level 20 to unlock it" window, refusing to acknowledge that I'm already past Level 20. I'm pretty far from being able to reach Level 22, so I have no idea if that will get me access or not and it'll be some time until I can even try; but I was looking forward to getting access to it so I really hope that being Level 21 when updating hasn't locked me out of it permanently through some bug or other.

It unlocks at level 22

[Post New]by Nigh_Neeve on Dec 20, 14 6:05 AM
I have a problem with the quest of Granny with the weights..

I have already done the quest, but the quest icon still remains on my "quests to do" list..
Can't interact with the panel of the gunpowder, due to the closed quest.. already had the reward to complete the quest at the tower portal..

Now tower portal and grim forest portal are closed, I have only the snow portal open and cannot go on and wait for the quest to find glass shards for the portals until this portal is open (I think)..

newmangame
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by newmangame on Dec 20, 14 9:49 AM
I am having the same problems as the post before this one. Also the Warrior Statue is now behind a wall and the gate is locked. The ! is above it but can't use it.

Edited on 12/20/2014 at 11:13:11 PM PST

leslieb
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by leslieb on Dec 21, 14 2:57 PM
Well I thought with the update the problems would be fixed...NOT SO!!!

1. My man got stuck trotting in one spot when I tried to go somewhere. Had to exit the game and re-enter to get him to move.
2. Every 15 seconds or so I get a message come up that they can't connect to the server, what the!, so it is using up precious light and time in the night mode ones and I am not having a problem with my net on anything else...IT ISN'T MY SERVER!!!
3. You have now put the Warrior outside the locked gates so can't get to him anyway until the gates unlock, which will be when? as there is no information on them, other than they are LOCKED!!!
4. While the bonus gems and coins were a lovely boost, it doesn't make up for the over $400 AUS Dollars I have spent on getting to Level 33 with all these issues...
5. The weight is still there since Level 20, the update didn't fix it!
6. This is the worst game I have ever seen come out of BigFish. I have over 2500 games in my BigFishClub and I am absolutely appalled that this game made it out to the public with so many mistakes in it.
7. So I am stuck between a rock and a hard place, I have invested to much time and money in this game to throw it away, but I am disgusted that even with the update there are still major issues.
8. I too received a feedback survey, I just laughed, what do I give feedback on, the complete lack of help by moderators in this forum, fixing of the games issues or the totally inadequate and completely off topic email I received from tech support.
9. THERE ARE TO MANY ISSUES FOR IT TO BE THE PLAYERS PC'S, STOP SENDING OUT TOTALLY INADEQUATE AND USELESS EMAILS ABOUT DR FELIX, THIS IS A GAME ISSUE, PLEASE FIX IT!!!!!!

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Dec 22, 14 4:34 AM
my issue is still the same, when l purchase rubies and return to the game, my man runs on the same spot. I have to shut the game down every time and then re-start it

Tetrana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Tetrana on Dec 22, 14 3:50 PM
I get one move and I get the message lost Connection. I try again and again and it won't connect. I've been trying for 3 days no luck. The problem is definetly with Big Fish Server for this game because all my my other games work just fine. Please fix this.

[Post New]by nayrb17 on Dec 22, 14 6:55 PM
I paid for the extra 25% energy, exited the game and all was lost. What can I do about this? This is the first time I've spent real money on one of these ftp games. I don't think I'll ever do it again!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Dec 23, 14 5:38 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there are several different technical issues that you're experiencing with Wanderland. To clarify, the Forum Mods are here to check these tech posts for any emerging trends and to provide helpful information where we can. However, we're unable to provide any specific technical assistance for this game.

If you're in need to technical assistance and have not found any solutions in this thread or in our Help pages, the next course of action I would recommend would be to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report.

After writing in, there's a chance that you'll receive an automated response from our system which may not pertain directly to the issue that you're writing in about. However, it's important to send in a reply to that automated response. If no response is received by our system, then your ticket will be closed out. In order to guarantee that you hear back from one of our Reps directly, please reply to any emails that you receive from Technical Support, even if they don't appear to be specific to what you've written in regarding.

Thank you, and I hope this clears things up.

bfgWaimea

papa_pahs
Minnow
Minnow
289 Posts

[Post New]by papa_pahs on Dec 25, 14 6:46 AM
Hi .... quick note .... the collections notification system is not working. I have several collections which have a "ready" banner across them, and a persistently flashing exclamation mark over the collections button, but the collections are not ready.

If the devs are unable to fix the notification system, perhaps removing the flashing exclamation mark could be a short term solution.

Tetrana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Tetrana on Dec 28, 14 10:16 PM
I still can't play any of the quests. I only get one move each time I long on. Energy, connection lost, log back in get cash connection lost, long in fight roaming monster. that's all I can do since last upgrade. Too bad looked like a good game. I'm going to avoid games made by Artogen from now on since they don't seem to care enough to even notice our problems.

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Dec 29, 14 10:12 AM
Since the update my character will not move to the ship or lighthouse.

newmangame
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by newmangame on Dec 29, 14 7:41 PM
After updating today 12/29 the Warrior is outside the gate and it is locked.

Tetrana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Tetrana on Dec 29, 14 10:24 PM
I just tried the new upgrade and it's even worse now. I don't even have time to collect energy when I'm standing next to it.

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on Jan 4, 15 8:08 PM
Loss of energy rewards after reinstalling

I originally posted in the regular forum but was directed to repost here.

Does everyone have this problem or is it a glitch for only me?
After the Dec. 18 update I was able to get extra energy as part of rewards when solving HOS or defeating monsters, and sometimes during HOS as well. I downloaded the end of December update, but didn't seem to see any improvements,so I uninstalled without noticing if the energy reward was still there. However, I reinstalled later.
It wasn't until I had played several of the ridiculously short segments of time allowed by limited energy that I noticed that I was no longer receiving extra energy as part of HOS plays or as rewards. Since the extra energy for rewards was one of the few positive things about this game, I'm really upset that it has disappeared. Has it been erased for good, or did I just miss it somehow?

Next day: This morning I played another three minute segment with the energy available and did receive the extra energy as part of the reward for completing an HOS. Perhaps the problem has been resolved, or perhaps the quests and HOS I had completed a few days ago just didn't offer extra energy. Because I have vowed not to spend any more money on this game, I'll have to wait a day or two to see if the rewards are, in fact, still around. For now, however, it seems to be OK. Sorry to have troubled everyone.

Edited on 01/05/2015 at 3:29:38 AM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 5, 15 3:07 PM
Hey there

I'm really sorry to see there's trouble with accessing parts of the game after the update! Please feel free to contact Customer Support HERE, and one of our Reps will be happy to work with you on a solution

bfgVaiya

Go to: