BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

Re: Talk with the developers of Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness here!

[Post New]by BorisDr on Oct 8, 14 1:41 PM
ganonsbane wrote:BorisDr,

I really enjoyed the demo. I liked having the Collectibles & Achievements in an SE. There are a couple things that would make me enjoy it more. A legend for the Map would be great. Usually, if you know which areas have an active task & which ones are completed, you don't really need a walkthrough. A way to access the map without having to open the journal is nice, also.

The only thing that annoyed me was the Journal. Why does it have to start Sparkling every time an entry is added. Journals are great to log your progress & keep notes about codes & clues solve puzzles but the constant sparkling is very annoying. It seemed like 2 seconds after I opened it to stop sparkling, I would look at something else & it started again. Some of the developers have done away with journals completely because of complaints about this. I like having a journal but prefer to check it when I want instead of having to open it every few seconds to turn off the sparkles.

Hello Ganonsbane,

Thank you very much for your comments. Nice to here compliments as always .
About a legend, since you are not a first player who complain about this, we will definitely add legend to the map. When you play a game so many time during testing phase it is easy to forget even such an obliviously important stuff.
Concerning sparkling on a diary I did not know that could be such an annoying stuff. We will definitely consider this suggestion. Thank you very much.

Have a beautiful day and hope hearing from you soon .
Boris

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Oct 8, 14 1:45 PM
pcully wrote:Hi

I am really enjoying this game and would like to know what your first one was please.
I loved the fact we didn't have to smash the pig with a hammer,but find her husband.instead.

I too love the HO's but am a bit stuck on the puzzle with moving the crates, I am just about to have another try.

Linda

Hello Linda,

It is a really pleasure to hear a satisfied player . Thank you very much on your compliments. Our first game is a Demon Hunter: Chronicles from beyond.
About mini games crates, please do not give up it is just getting better after that.

Have a gametastic day .
Boris

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Oct 8, 14 3:33 PM
Just finished... Really enjoyed. Good story and beautiful graphics. Also, the mini games were not so hard that you just could not solve them - love that.
Look forward to more games

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Oct 8, 14 3:36 PM
Penguin29 wrote:Just finished... Really enjoyed. Good story and beautiful graphics. Also, the mini games were not so hard that you just could not solve them - love that.
Look forward to more games

Hello Penguin29,
I am really happy hear from you that you like Queens Quest and have a great time playing it. It is all about . Thank you very much on your post.
Have a beautiful day .
Boris

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 8, 14 6:29 PM
Back again after completing the main game.
Unfortunately most of the fun and charm I found at the start of the game is left behind in the castle and it turns into a more serious standard faire for the rest (though I haven't completed the bonus game). Did you swap development teams? Bring back the first one in your next game.

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Oct 10, 14 10:35 AM
I absolutely loved this game. It has all the bells and whistles of a CE at an SE price. All kinds of goodies, morphs, achievements, great story line, good graphics, a ten for me! Thank you for a great game.

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Oct 11, 14 11:42 AM
Wow DEV's I do hope you are working on another game like this one, I loved everything about this game, sure does keep us busy..I loved the story line..Graphics was awesome and so was the sounds..I did buy the game and I am having so much fun..Thx Again for all your hard work and time DEV's Congrats to you thx BF for letting us play this game...cant wait until they have another like this one..

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Oct 12, 14 1:37 AM
Just finished it and very much enjoyed it Your teams hard work showed !
I especially enjoyed the hidden object scenes 'morphing objects' and please keep up the good work
I personally would like to see some European Folk Tales complete with costuming and holding to the storyline Our world is getting smaller all the time and I have all the folk stories that I could find in the hog/adventure type and some are pretty good and others "modernized" but a very few had the costumes and touches of the music one might hear in the time period....
Anyway, I give you 5 out of 5

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Oct 12, 14 12:21 PM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Back again after completing the main game.
Unfortunately most of the fun and charm I found at the start of the game is left behind in the castle and it turns into a more serious standard faire for the rest (though I haven't completed the bonus game). Did you swap development teams? Bring back the first one in your next game.

Hello once again DragonLadyOz,

I will be very honest with you. Unfortunatly when we making a game we dont have all the time we want and an unlimited budget, so we have to make compromise during development process. So we put the best staff at the begining and later we often must to speed up the process. So we have the best at the begining and prety much the standard at the end of the game. But we in this case we also put a lot of effort in bonus chapter.
So we will try in future the make a game to be a great whole time .
Kind regards from Europe .

Boris

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Oct 12, 14 12:24 PM
fatandfrumpy wrote:I absolutely loved this game. It has all the bells and whistles of a CE at an SE price. All kinds of goodies, morphs, achievements, great story line, good graphics, a ten for me! Thank you for a great game.

Thank you fatandfrumpy for buying and playing the game. It is very nice to hear your compliments. And we can promise that we will try to be even better in the future.

Have a beautiful day .
Boris

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Oct 12, 14 12:27 PM
lovely62 wrote:Wow DEV's I do hope you are working on another game like this one, I loved everything about this game, sure does keep us busy..I loved the story line..Graphics was awesome and so was the sounds..I did buy the game and I am having so much fun..Thx Again for all your hard work and time DEV's Congrats to you thx BF for letting us play this game...cant wait until they have another like this one..

Hello lovely62,

It is a pleasure to hear a such a nice words . As I noticed before it is a music for our ears .
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed a games. Yes we are working hard on more game like this so please stay tuned and search for Brave Giant.
Best regards and have a beautiful day .

Boris

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Oct 12, 14 12:30 PM
yowzasma wrote:Just finished it and very much enjoyed it Your teams hard work showed !
I especially enjoyed the hidden object scenes 'morphing objects' and please keep up the good work
I personally would like to see some European Folk Tales complete with costuming and holding to the storyline Our world is getting smaller all the time and I have all the folk stories that I could find in the hog/adventure type and some are pretty good and others "modernized" but a very few had the costumes and touches of the music one might hear in the time period....
Anyway, I give you 5 out of 5

Hello yowzasma,

Thank you very much for a such a kind words. It is a great to hear that .
We will give our best to keep up with hard work and making an even better games.

Have a gametastic day and hugs from Europe .

Best regards
Boris

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Giliraz on Oct 12, 14 1:15 PM
Thank you for listening to us... you and your team made a very good job here, providing us a well done game, a SE with all the extras of a CE...
I have no complaints but one... in the future, please include in the HO's the item that we're about to find... if it's a rope or a bucket ... if you want me to look for 12 keys how do I get half of a scissors?...
Thank you...

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Oct 14, 14 11:55 PM
Thank you so much for an interesting game, with a variety of things. I love the fact that it has CE quality for the price of an SE. With the extras/bonus, and the different hos'. I like having the assistant. Plus it was a nice switch up to not have to bust the piggy bank, but to retrieve her hubby, Mr. Piggy Bank. A legend map would be great, as some other players have suggested. I have your first game, and will be buying this one also. The train track game was different. I liked it. Keep up the good work. I was stuck first off on the mini-game where the boy needed help using certain items. Plus I didn't see the skip first off, but I went back in and tried again and saw the skip button, but then the game froze, but after I did ctrl/alt/del and went back into it, it worked fine, and I actually was able to get the item to move the sailor out of the way of the ship. i had clicked various combinations previously, but evidently not the right ones. But I finally made it, thus did the train game and retrieved Mr. Piggy Bank.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Oct 20, 14 4:15 AM
Gilira wrote:zThank you for listening to us... you and your team made a very good job here, providing us a well done game, a SE with all the extras of a CE...
I have no complaints but one... in the future, please include in the HO's the item that we're about to find... if it's a rope or a bucket ... if you want me to look for 12 keys how do I get half of a scissors?...
Thank you...

Hi Giliraz,

Once again thank you very much on your kind words. And about HO we will definitely listen to you.
Looking forward to hear from you .

Kind regards
Boris

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Oct 20, 14 4:18 AM
LuckyKK wrote:Thank you so much for an interesting game, with a variety of things. I love the fact that it has CE quality for the price of an SE. With the extras/bonus, and the different hos'. I like having the assistant. Plus it was a nice switch up to not have to bust the piggy bank, but to retrieve her hubby, Mr. Piggy Bank. A legend map would be great, as some other players have suggested. I have your first game, and will be buying this one also. The train track game was different. I liked it. Keep up the good work. I was stuck first off on the mini-game where the boy needed help using certain items. Plus I didn't see the skip first off, but I went back in and tried again and saw the skip button, but then the game froze, but after I did ctrl/alt/del and went back into it, it worked fine, and I actually was able to get the item to move the sailor out of the way of the ship. i had clicked various combinations previously, but evidently not the right ones. But I finally made it, thus did the train game and retrieved Mr. Piggy Bank.

Hi LuckyKK,

It is a great to hear such a nice a words .
I am glad that you liked a Train games, we try really heard to make it looking good.
You are right about Legend, and we will definitely include it in next game.
Please you are most welcomed with any suggestion in the future.

Looking forward to hear from you :-)

Best regards
Boris

twinsoniclab
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,464 Posts

[Post New]by twinsoniclab on Nov 2, 14 11:17 AM
I am changing my mind... this game IS as original as Demon Hunters and I am enjoying every minute of every hour I am playing!

This is a near to perfect game by my standards. I am trying to play with no hints or guessing wrong in the HOS. I don't usually care, but this game makes me want to take my time and do it "right!" I love the different collectibles, the several sets make it much more fun and not over burdensome. I love how one set are right there in the open, but are in locations where we expect to see them, so they are still hard to find.

I love the puzzles, they take some thought. Especially that one where we move the boxes with the hand cart! Brilliant mini-game!

I love the HOS, with the morphing objects.

I have even come to not dislike the "helper!" I have only needed her a couple of times, and she doesn't talk or flit about in an irritating way. She is used just like an extra long arm, to get things out of reach!

You did a great job on this game!

[Post New]by xpinkerin on Nov 29, 14 10:27 PM
Hello Boris!

I have purchased both of your games after just a few minutes of playing a demo... they are wonderful, great graphics and games. Have never needed to use the map or hints because the game is so well done. I play all the HO games, but yours are the best. You guys are geniuses!!!

I love games with achievements - gives us a nice goal so we keep playing till we get them all. Only one complaint.. not really a complaint, just frustration! lol I have gotten all the achievements, except one, which I also can't get in Demon Hunter - What the heck is the "CLICKER ?" achievement?? Fun that you made a bunch of mystery ones, but I have done perfect games with no misclicks and games with playing like I'm blind and still can't get the Clicker achievement. lol

Help PLEASE??

Erin
xpinkerin

bluedage
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by bluedage on Dec 29, 14 2:14 AM
Hello Boris,
I thoroughly enjoyed the game. The only thing that really irked me was that when I left the game none of the collectables saved. The game was in the same spot when I returned and it would say no collectables and any retrieved were gone. I don't have the time to sit and play the game for hours to get all of one category of collectables at one time. Maybe that could be addressed? Thank you for your time.

[Post New]by showalterbj on Jan 5, 15 6:51 PM
I love the minigame in Queen's Quest where you must sort colored marbles across 3 intersecting rings. Where can I find more puzzles like this, to play by themselves?
Thanks

Go to: